Jump to content

IF Céline would cancel/delay the Las Vegas show


IF Céline would cancel/delay the Las Vegas show  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know that she has not decided to cancel Las Vegas. I don't even think it's something they are thinking about.

 

But I am just wondering what you fans think if she would cancel. She is pregnant with twins now, a bit more than just one baby.

 

 

I would vote that I am ok with her cancelling/delaying Las Vegas. I would understand it.

Posted

She shouldn't have decided to do Las Vegas in the first place.

 

-_-

 

well I'd change it to:

 

She shouldn't have decided to ANNOUNCE the Las Vegas deal in the first place...

 

 

planning more than a year ahead! what were they thinking?! They should have decided around July this year what they were going to do! And then I'd choose September 2011, not March :rolleyes:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
well I'd be disappointed but I'd understand at the same time!

My Taking Chances Tour

22 June München

08 July Genève

10 February Quebec City

12, 14, 15 February Montréal

 

15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS

Posted

Agree with you. I don't see why they needed to rush things so much.

 

If they had waited just one or two months, things might have turned out much differently.

Posted
in my opinion she should delay vegas....see christin aguilera did so with her world tour recently and twins are reason enough

Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?

Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?

Darf ich meine Träume leben?

Meinem Feind die Hände geben?

Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?

Darf ich für mich selber denken?

Posted
:blink: I get a message that I already voted in the poll, but I haven't. Anyway, I want to agree with Davey, but on the other hand, I feel like they know what they are doing and that they had a plan from the beginning. They announced the Vegas show around the same time she was going through her 5th round of IVF, so they knew that she could get pregnant (and I'm sure they knew that there was a possibilty she could get pregnant with twins as it is common in IVF). I really think it is perfect for Celine at this stage, it is not that many shows a year, so she'll get plenty of time to relax and be with her family, while it will also give her the taste of performing. I might have had a different oppinion if she didn't get pregnant...


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
It would be hard for me to handle such an information, but I WOULD understand. Anyway, I hope she will do this anyway. She's got enough medical care, and it's not a world tour.

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted

I highly doubt it'll be postponed. Celine nor Rene would enjoy that. I have the feeling this will be a very busy year for Celine.

Don't worry about it. Que sera, sera.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
70 shows a year a no big deal to her and she still can look after her children at day time. No other mother could get a better job than that. I think everything would go as planned.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I would fell a little Angry. :yes: But Celine has to think about her new family, and her new two babies, that are coming into this world. :wub: :in_love: :thumbsup2: :yes:
Posted

I wouldn't mind it being postponed really.

It'd probably work better for me that way :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted

I chose the second option....

 

Darren.

Posted (edited)

NO i wouldn't understand.Because now we dont talk about her hapiness but our money.What would i do the airtickets? -_- Im saving money months now just for this premiere.

But anyway nothing will go wrong!She knows what she does ;)

ps I mean i care about her hapiness but i care about my money as well.

Edited by Snowhite
Posted

If I'd bought the airtickets, I would actually get mad, I have to admit that.

 

If she would delay then I would have more money for better seats :giggle:

Posted
NO i wouldn't understand.Because now we dont talk about her hapiness but our money.What would i do the airtickets? -_- Im saving money months now just for this premiere.

But anyway nothing will go wrong!She knows what she does ;)

ps I mean i care about her hapiness but i care about my money as well.

 

if she would delay it, you could probably reschedual ur plane tickets and hotel :thumbsup2:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Many discounted plane tickets and hotel can not be refunded or rescheduled.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I Guess id be Really Dissapointed. but i Totally understand , this is what celine wants , shes been waiting for a second child for ages and now she gets two. Everything happens for a reason so i understand :). Im pretty sure she took into account she may get pregnant again when she signed up for this , rene and celine are smart people , they know what they are doing im sure everything will be fine. :thumbsup2:
Posted
:blink: I get a message that I already voted in the poll, but I haven't. Anyway, I want to agree with Davey, but on the other hand, I feel like they know what they are doing and that they had a plan from the beginning. They announced the Vegas show around the same time she was going through her 5th round of IVF, so they knew that she could get pregnant (and I'm sure they knew that there was a possibilty she could get pregnant with twins as it is common in IVF). I really think it is perfect for Celine at this stage, it is not that many shows a year, so she'll get plenty of time to relax and be with her family, while it will also give her the taste of performing. I might have had a different oppinion if she didn't get pregnant...

 

I agree, they made the announcement considering the possibility of her getting pregnant, the babies will be born on Oct/Nov, that is 3/4 months before Vegas, besides she will only perform a few days a week, so i don't see the problem. Although for everybody who already purchased the tickets, make reservations and even bought plane tickets that would be very disappointing, so I think they thought about all these factors before announcing her return to Las Vegas.

Posted

i eould be devastated that it was canceled.

but the babies would be 4/5 monthes old. so im guessing that the show will be continued.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
i eould be devastated that it was canceled.

but the babies would be 4/5 monthes old. so im guessing that the show will be continued.

 

 

Same here but I would understand. I would be a little mad if I booked the flight w/o insurance and I couldn't get a refund (which I haven't yet). She has it really good though; be home all day and go for a couple hours to do her show and come back home to be with the kids (plus I'm sure she will hire help). I don't think that she would go for 200 shows a year but 70 is a reasonable amount. Who knows she might reduce the number of shows a year anyway. I just wish her the best.

Posted

Id actually be secretly pleased if she cancelled or delayed as it would suit be better to wait!!! :giggle: i have alot of things going on next year! So i wouldnt mind. I am dying to see her in concert, but she would reschedule, so it would be cool. :yes: I really want her to chill out with her twins and not have a count down of going back to do a show so soon, with her two little babies at home. That would be my view. But then on other hand, she'l have them well looked after by family and is only singing down the road and only very few shows in the year.....

 

I totally get people being upset and angry if they have bought plane tickets and hotel accomodation though. :confused: I would not be pleased. I really dont think they are going to cancel though, as some one said earlier, they knew what they were doing .....i think they knew what they were doing big time......so nothing will change in my view..... -_-

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
We're still planning on moving out there so fingers crossed! I personally think it'll be fine- céline won't break her word.
Posted

When Celine started Vegas in 2003, RC was 2 years old, and even then she wanted to cancel it. I'm sure leaving 4/5 month old twins behind to go to Vegas 70 times a year will affect her at some point.

 

As much as I want to see Celine in Vegas next year, I'd much rather see her take a few more years off to enjoy her children and family life. If she keeps working, then these kids are not going to spend much time with Rene either, then it will be too late. :cry: I would much rather Celine stay at home for a while, and maybe just record albums and do some light promo, rather than doing concerts hundreds of miles away from home for 3 years...

Posted
I don't think there are many other mothers could only work 70 nights a year. And they have their home in Vegas. I can't think of any better job than that for a mother.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

I don't care because I don't want her to return there :whistling:

René said in Paris Match that she Will sing her hits and there Will be no dancers! From what he said, I know that it Will be boring!

Vegas, hits...nothing new so ---> me=not happy -_-

Posted (edited)

OMG this poll/topic is stressfull to me :blink: , being supersticious I will not take part to the poll!!! lol

 

I think Céline and René have proved to always be VERY professional and they KNOW what they are doing and what they did with signing a contract, and René, Céline and their spokespersons all said 15th of March is the unchanged date for the Premiere.

 

I can't wait for being there on the 15th and am 99,99999% confident the show will take place. The 0,000001% chance would be caused by something I don't even want to imagine :blink:

 

We are in 2010, you can have children and a professional life !! I know in some countries women who have children and a professional life are sometimes regarded as bad mothers (that was traditionnally the case in Germany for instance, where the proportion of working mothers has been lower than in other countries for instance).

 

As Celine said in today's Paris Match, she has employees to cook, clean the house, etc. She just has to bring her children happy she said.

 

René said there will be no dancers at the show so she won't need to learn a turbulent choreography or something like that!! René also said the creation of the show is 90% completed. He is currently recruiting 3D specialists.

Edited by OlivierAllemagne
Posted
NO i wouldn't understand.Because now we dont talk about her hapiness but our money.What would i do the airtickets? -_- Im saving money months now just for this premiere.

But anyway nothing will go wrong!She knows what she does ;)

ps I mean i care about her hapiness but i care about my money as well.

 

what a cruel statement...why would u book airline tix a year and a half in advance...? that was your fault...don't go blaming Celine for your stupidity...for Celine family comes first and i admire her for that and thats what SHOULD be first in her book ...

"Lfe is too short to wake up with regrets. So believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it"
Posted

It would depend why. If she had a really good reason and needed to postpone, I can't imagine any reasonable person having a problem with that.

But if she canceled the whole thing just because she wanted to play with her babies, yes, I'd have a problem with that. Because she knew she was trying to have a baby, and she still scheduled it. That was her decision and she now has a commitment to it. While I haven't booked anything yet, I know there are a lot of people using most of their savings or taking out loans to be able to make that trip to see her, and I think she needs to be fair to them!! Believe me, I get it, family is more important than anything, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I'm sure their childhood won't be ruined by their Mother being away from them for 3 hours a day.

Posted (edited)
I'd like her to delay it cuz she needs it. In any way, whatever she decides, i stand for. Edited by cmcdaori
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...