celinefanonline Posted June 5, 2010 at 09:23 AM Posted June 5, 2010 at 09:23 AM i think at that moment the age difference is no problem but when you get older than it will be a problem Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
takeachance Posted June 5, 2010 at 01:27 PM Posted June 5, 2010 at 01:27 PM I think its cute if they love each other Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Samantha-Jayne Posted June 13, 2010 at 04:26 PM Posted June 13, 2010 at 04:26 PM There is a 37 year age gap between me and my husband. We have been together for 16 years and married for 3. I love him to bits and wouldn't change a thing. Age is just a number. Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted June 13, 2010 at 04:49 PM Posted June 13, 2010 at 04:49 PM My husband is 13 years older than me. I wouldn't change it for the world. If I was in Celine's shoes, I would not have anymore kids. Rene is too old. It's not fair on the kids. They, of course, will adore him while he is alive, but when he dies they will hurt so badly. Just my opinion. Quote
Timster Posted June 13, 2010 at 05:02 PM Posted June 13, 2010 at 05:02 PM I saw an article in a magazine yesterday. A 25 year old woman married to a 71 year old man, with NATURAL TWINS!!!! Quote
Sofie Posted June 13, 2010 at 05:40 PM Posted June 13, 2010 at 05:40 PM Age is just a number, if you love the person that's all that matters IMO Quote
Emil_Laekker Posted June 13, 2010 at 05:50 PM Posted June 13, 2010 at 05:50 PM I don't think that age difference has anything to do with love... And isn't that what most of Céline's songs are about? Love? Quote
amyja89 Posted June 26, 2010 at 01:16 PM Posted June 26, 2010 at 01:16 PM I don't think age should matter, when I was 17 I started a relationship with someone 11 years older than me. We broke up 2 years later but it wasn't anything to do with the age difference. Quote
Scramasboy Posted June 26, 2010 at 07:09 PM Posted June 26, 2010 at 07:09 PM The guy I'm seeing is 8 years older than me, no big deal. I do not see Rene as a replacement or anything for her dad, ever. When your parent die, you lean on your spouse even more. Rene is Celine's manager, so career wise she leans on him a ton, which is normal for a manager/client relationship, and it's not uncommon for spouses to depend on eachother, one more than the other etc. That's just a normal relationship. Also, I will say it's a little selfish for them to have more kids beings Rene is close to 70, but people these days, when living a healthier lifestyle, live to their 90's, and anyone can drop dead tomorrow no matter their age. I'd like to think that Rene would not be so for the whole idea of more babies if he was really unhealthy. He seems to get around pretty good for a man his age! lol Hey you must admit René isn't very healthy. Or, he doesn't look healthy. He's overweight, and I'm sure he won't live till he's 90.lol! We don't know how healthy he is or not, just by looks, he looks healthier to me than he's looked in 20 years, and trimmer too. Not to meantion, I don't think Celine sees it as "I want to have babies with my husband, a 67 year old man" I think she thinks "I want to have babies with the man I love" ya know? My great uncle is in his 60's, has had 3 heart attacks, and is healthier than he's been in 25 years according to his doctors, he walks 7 miles a day, eats healthier, weighs less, etc. Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
RockstarCelineDion Posted June 26, 2010 at 09:12 PM Posted June 26, 2010 at 09:12 PM (edited) I saw an article in a magazine yesterday. A 25 year old woman married to a 71 year old man, with NATURAL TWINS!!!! It's normal; as long as the woman is young = they can have babies if none of the 2 persons have physical problems with conceiving; however, when the woman gets over 40 it kinda gets riskier and less likely to have children NATURALLY. Men keep banging until they die if they don't have any health/fertility problem or prostate cancer. Edited June 26, 2010 at 09:14 PM by RockstarCelineDion Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 28, 2010 at 02:44 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 02:44 AM Age is just a number. i love seeing celine and rene together and i love that they love each other, And for the kids this is Celines dream to become a mother again. All is said they love each other and dont care about the age gap. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
charmedceline Posted July 4, 2010 at 04:50 PM Posted July 4, 2010 at 04:50 PM I think that when you love someone age shouldn't matter. I don't get it when people make such a drama about it if there's a bigger age gap. I'm 5 years younger than my sweet lady and you would think 5 years, that's nothing, but there's a lot of people who make a big deal out of it.... Quote
Guybrush Threepwood Posted July 6, 2010 at 03:35 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 03:35 PM I think, you fall in love with the person and not their age, so it really is nothing but a number. Quote Guybrush Threepwood
Celinechick Posted July 9, 2010 at 07:34 PM Posted July 9, 2010 at 07:34 PM Age is only a number. Quote March 26, 2011Team Dion http://jesslambofgod.blogspot.com/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.