rodrigo_alka Posted September 11, 2010 at 05:41 AM Posted September 11, 2010 at 05:41 AM I want both.. AI and Glee... but i prefer Glee .. hehe the club is amazing... and some celine's covers would be great Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Nmj Posted September 11, 2010 at 05:52 AM Posted September 11, 2010 at 05:52 AM I think she needs to do Simon Cowells new show this fall as a mentor Quote
idroveallnight Posted September 12, 2010 at 01:30 AM Posted September 12, 2010 at 01:30 AM I don't think they'll be doing a Celine episode before they tackle Cher & Mariah. Quote
celinefanonline Posted September 12, 2010 at 02:53 AM Posted September 12, 2010 at 02:53 AM maybe they could do a Celine episode next year in vegas or soemthing Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
amelie Posted September 12, 2010 at 09:46 AM Posted September 12, 2010 at 09:46 AM i like that idea Quote
celinesounds Posted September 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM Posted September 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM (edited) I think is unneeded. They sing so badly Edited September 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
APAD Posted September 13, 2010 at 09:23 PM Posted September 13, 2010 at 09:23 PM I'd love a Celine Dion Glee episode. They've done Taking Chances, Alone and a bit of All By Myself, but there are a lot of songs I'd love to see. Quote
fallen Posted September 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM Posted September 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM Celine should totally go on Glee and show Rachel how it's done, you know knock her down a peg. Anyway i can see for some reason them singing River Deep Mountain High, but i don't want here them kill it Quote http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/Celinefan15/drawings%20and%20random%20pics/Miracle.jpg Check out my artwork: http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-in-C...cil-t47747.html
fallen Posted September 14, 2010 at 12:01 AM Posted September 14, 2010 at 12:01 AM I don't think they'll be doing a Celine episode before they tackle Cher & Mariah. like celine cher is off limits cause common i don't want to here some of my favorite songs killed and then never be able to get there dumb versions out of my head. not nice people, actually they can do Maria cause she sucks and has issues so....... Quote http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/Celinefan15/drawings%20and%20random%20pics/Miracle.jpg Check out my artwork: http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-in-C...cil-t47747.html
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 14, 2010 at 03:06 AM Posted September 14, 2010 at 03:06 AM Yea i know she needs to do one Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
JP Posted September 14, 2010 at 04:36 AM Posted September 14, 2010 at 04:36 AM I highly doubt she'll ever get her complete show, but a non-cover song (TC, Alone) would be awesome to salute her comeback in Vegas! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
loveyouceline Posted September 14, 2010 at 10:43 AM Posted September 14, 2010 at 10:43 AM Yup, I think so. But if that will come, I am sure it would be amazing.. Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
RomualdlovesCeline Posted September 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM Posted September 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM I don't want to go off-topic but I never saw one episode of Glee and for my sake, it doesn't even interest me to watch one Quote
celinefanonline Posted September 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM Posted September 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM and now that Charice is in Glee then it won't be that hard to sing a Celine song lol hahahahaand i think IACBTMN would be a good one like blend with the show and the story!! (like u took something from me maybe bf or something and now it's all coming back to me now!! or soemthing like this) Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
disadiva Posted September 14, 2010 at 08:21 PM Posted September 14, 2010 at 08:21 PM (edited) I would love to see Celine episode on Glee TC and Alone did well i thinkand the way Sue said to Lea what she was gonna sing....hehe....CÉLINE DION...Kara Diouguardi has written other songs for Celine Sorry For Love' Right In Front Of Youfrom ANDHC' and Surprise Surprise from TC' and Taking Chances from same album. The songs i would want to see and hear on Glee... Love Can Move Mountains (all together.)I Surrender (Solo by Lea)Because You Loved me ( Chris Colfer)To Love You More (All Together)The Prayer (Amber Riley&Matthew Morrison) And All By Myself acourse..Solo by either Amber or Lea. :w00t: Celine should also do X-Factor for US... Edited September 14, 2010 at 08:22 PM by disadiva Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
celinefanonline Posted September 15, 2010 at 12:29 AM Posted September 15, 2010 at 12:29 AM (edited) ABM should be sang by Chariceactually i think Sue can sing IACTMN lol Edited September 15, 2010 at 12:32 AM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
APAD Posted September 17, 2010 at 09:08 PM Posted September 17, 2010 at 09:08 PM Well, the Madonna episode was called The Power of Madonna, after the song The Power of Goodbye. I wonder what Celine's episode would be called?Celine's Heart Will Go On?Celine's Alive?Celine's New Day Has Come? Quote
I Love You Posted September 18, 2010 at 03:10 AM Posted September 18, 2010 at 03:10 AM Hell Yes, she should have a gLee Episode now with Charice on it. Quote
NancyxxM Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:13 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:13 PM X-Factor pleaseCeline would be amazingShe should mentor for a week and then sing Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
APAD Posted September 20, 2010 at 07:19 AM Posted September 20, 2010 at 07:19 AM I've just been watching the Funk episode, and when Sue and Kurt are on TV it is mentioned that Kurt did a 14 and a half minute Celine Dion French medley. If only we heard it... Quote
Ontario_Celine_Fan Posted September 20, 2010 at 02:05 PM Posted September 20, 2010 at 02:05 PM I watched American Idol (and I never do) when Shania was the mentor.. so I'd TOTALLY watch it if Celine were the mentor, that'd be amazing. It's a shame they cancelled Canadian Idol, because she could've done that too!! Celine on Glee?! OMG... that'd be so cool! Quote http://i52.tinypic.com/20f8b3m.jpgThe Canadian Tenors, Celine & Oprah!!Celine, you're a very special person!! Thank you for sharing your talents with the world!
Sofie Posted September 20, 2010 at 05:55 PM Posted September 20, 2010 at 05:55 PM X-Factor pleaseCeline would be amazingShe should mentor for a week and then sing Great idea! Quote
NancyxxM Posted September 20, 2010 at 08:42 PM Posted September 20, 2010 at 08:42 PM X-Factor pleaseCeline would be amazingShe should mentor for a week and then sing Great idea! I'd just love to see her on T.V, and all my friends would be forced to watch her whooop Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
idolfan05 Posted September 20, 2010 at 09:38 PM Posted September 20, 2010 at 09:38 PM American Idol or Glee dont care! Quote Sept.18,1998--Celine in ClevelandSept.24,2008-Celine in Cleveland(Taking Chances World Tour) Both indescribable! I had a Celineveland Experience!
celinefan111 Posted September 21, 2010 at 02:39 AM Posted September 21, 2010 at 02:39 AM ok i dont agree with idol because all but randy have left so its not the same and to have celine on it would kinda suck just becasue idol has become this half a** show with no talent but once in a while thing. and with glee there real talent to work from and better result. i think now that charice is there it would be ok to do one song.. but i wouldnt want her to sing it i want lea to she got an amazing voice and range both are amazing dont get me wrong. but lea has a clearer sound when she sings. but i love charice to . Quote
celinefanonline Posted September 21, 2010 at 03:06 AM Posted September 21, 2010 at 03:06 AM I've just been watching the Funk episode, and when Sue and Kurt are on TV it is mentioned that Kurt did a 14 and a half minute Celine Dion French medley. If only we heard it... i think he didn't really do it but just like a saying though Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
APAD Posted September 21, 2010 at 06:35 AM Posted September 21, 2010 at 06:35 AM Looks like another Celine song. According this: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Glee-Season-2-1023350.aspx , River Deep Mountain High is in Season 2! Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:53 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:53 AM I would loveCeline to be a partofat least 3 consecutive episodes. A past glee member who decided to visit her school again. And everybody will be singing Celine songs ( Hope Charice will sing The Power Of The Dream)and then Celine will tell them her story how she struggled til she made her way to the top. Quote
openthetelevision Posted September 30, 2010 at 02:37 AM Posted September 30, 2010 at 02:37 AM http://www.bestweekever.tv/2010-09-29/12-g...ed-like-to-see/ Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted September 30, 2010 at 03:10 AM Posted September 30, 2010 at 03:10 AM nice find Priscilla! :clap: Celine should be in Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.