Sofie Posted April 17, 2010 at 09:00 AM Posted April 17, 2010 at 09:00 AM Hi From cd.com: Did you know?April 17 , 2010 In 1994, just after Celine joined Michael Bolton for a second tour which took place from June to August, her hit song "Misled" from the album 'The Colour of My Love' became very her first single to reach Number 1 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart. Way to go Celine! Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted April 17, 2010 at 08:14 PM Posted April 17, 2010 at 08:14 PM WOOOOHOOOO!! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 17, 2010 at 11:46 PM Posted April 17, 2010 at 11:46 PM And yet the song wasn't included on the All The Way...A Decade Of Song CD, The Collector's Series - Volume One, or My Love: (Ultimate) Essential Collection. Also, the song has a cool "funk" to it and could have easily been included into the Taking Chances World Tour, but was not. Yeah, great way of pointing out her management's boneheadedness, CelineDion.com. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 18, 2010 at 12:10 AM Posted April 18, 2010 at 12:10 AM One of my very favorites. Of course long forgotten in favor of One Hearts, MHWGOns and new playbacky TPOLs. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Nando Férri Posted April 18, 2010 at 12:28 AM Posted April 18, 2010 at 12:28 AM I don't like it at all... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
celínico_sin_remedio Posted April 18, 2010 at 12:42 AM Posted April 18, 2010 at 12:42 AM I luuurrrrrrrrrrrrve "misled" to the bone! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
volleyceline Posted April 18, 2010 at 02:47 AM Posted April 18, 2010 at 02:47 AM Awesome! Michael Bolton has such a powerful voice! Though, not as powerful as the great Celine's Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
TEREFUNKEN Posted April 18, 2010 at 02:56 AM Posted April 18, 2010 at 02:56 AM (edited) oh yes...MISLED!!! Ono of my favorites of all times!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFtg4Dx1a30 Edited April 18, 2010 at 02:58 AM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
ennostiel Posted April 18, 2010 at 08:30 AM Posted April 18, 2010 at 08:30 AM Oh I love this song! <3 Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
dj4celine Posted April 18, 2010 at 10:49 AM Posted April 18, 2010 at 10:49 AM Never liked it. Always skipped it on TCOML and ATW:ADoS&V dvd Quote
Davey84 Posted April 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM Posted April 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM I always liked Misled! especially the E-Smoove's mixes And yet the song wasn't included on the All The Way...A Decade Of Song CD, The Collector's Series - Volume One, or My Love: (Ultimate) Essential Collection. Also, the song has a cool "funk" to it and could have easily been included into the Taking Chances World Tour, but was not. Yeah, great way of pointing out her management's boneheadedness, CelineDion.com. if there's one song that should have been on ATW, it is Where Does My Heart Beat Now! Her first English single and first hit in the non-french world! I don't think Misled would have fitted well on the TCWT, but of course there were song excluded and included that shouldn't have been excluded and included Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
loveyouceline Posted April 18, 2010 at 01:08 PM Posted April 18, 2010 at 01:08 PM Wowwwwww !! I love that song much. But I much prefer Where Does My Heart Beat Now. It's the first song that reached to the top chart in US and UK. Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 18, 2010 at 04:16 PM Posted April 18, 2010 at 04:16 PM (edited) I always liked Misled! especially the E-Smoove's mixes And yet the song wasn't included on the All The Way...A Decade Of Song CD, The Collector's Series - Volume One, or My Love: (Ultimate) Essential Collection. Also, the song has a cool "funk" to it and could have easily been included into the Taking Chances World Tour, but was not. Yeah, great way of pointing out her management's boneheadedness, CelineDion.com. if there's one song that should have been on ATW, it is Where Does My Heart Beat Now! Her first English single and first hit in the non-french world! I don't think Misled would have fitted well on the TCWT, but of course there were song excluded and included that shouldn't have been excluded and included Wowwwwww !! I love that song much. But I much prefer Where Does My Heart Beat Now. It's the first song that reached to the top chart in US and UK. I totally, 100% agree about "Where Does My Heart Beat Now." That song should have been on BOTH the CD and DVD versions of All The Way...A Decade Of Song. However, I also believe "Misled" should have been included as well. With it being Céline's very first #1 on the Billboard charts there is no excuse for it's exclusion. In regards to the song being part of the set list for the Taking Chances World Tour, I believe firmly had it been rearranged like "I'm Alive" was it would have fit perfectly. It would have showed the world even further that Céline is more than just the ballads "My Heart Will Go On," "The Power Of Love," "Because You Loved Me," and "Have You Ever Been In Love." It also should have been part of the tour because it is a Céline-original. They should have either totally removed or shortened the "Soul Medley" and put "Misled" in its place. That's just my two cents. Edited April 18, 2010 at 04:17 PM by SuperLove4Celine Quote
Sofie Posted April 18, 2010 at 05:59 PM Author Posted April 18, 2010 at 05:59 PM Wowwwwww !! I love that song much. But I much prefer Where Does My Heart Beat Now. It's the first song that reached to the top chart in US and UK. Definately with you one this one I love Misled, but WDMHBN is one of my favs! It's a shame it's not on the All the way CD! Quote
nrcda88 Posted April 18, 2010 at 07:51 PM Posted April 18, 2010 at 07:51 PM Misled is one of my all time favs Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
meanttofly Posted April 19, 2010 at 06:06 PM Posted April 19, 2010 at 06:06 PM (edited) I always found Missled absolutly forgetabble. Ialways skip it. I much preffer uptempo songs like TTWII, IA, TC, or Ten Days.By the way,wasn´t WDMHBN included in some versions of All The Way?As for the tour setlist I would have loved A new day has come, That´s the way it is, In his Touch and Surprise surprise included, and would have hate to se those songs out in favor of something like Missled. Edited April 19, 2010 at 06:11 PM by meanttofly Quote
celinesounds Posted April 19, 2010 at 08:30 PM Posted April 19, 2010 at 08:30 PM I always loved the song It would be nice bring this song on stage again Quote #FREEJAVITO
Sofie Posted April 20, 2010 at 10:10 AM Author Posted April 20, 2010 at 10:10 AM I always loved the song It would be nice bring this song on stage again Definately agree, love that song And it's really a shame that she don't perform it on stage anymore Don't know why it weren't on ATW... Quote
celine5-5 Posted April 24, 2010 at 01:27 PM Posted April 24, 2010 at 01:27 PM This song was her only song to hit #1 on the Billboard Dance Chart, until 2007 with "Taking Chances," which I thought was interesting. Quote
critias Posted April 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM Posted April 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM (edited) I always liked Misled! especially the E-Smoove's mixes And yet the song wasn't included on the All The Way...A Decade Of Song CD, The Collector's Series - Volume One, or My Love: (Ultimate) Essential Collection. Also, the song has a cool "funk" to it and could have easily been included into the Taking Chances World Tour, but was not. Yeah, great way of pointing out her management's boneheadedness, CelineDion.com. if there's one song that should have been on ATW, it is Where Does My Heart Beat Now! Her first English single and first hit in the non-french world! I don't think Misled would have fitted well on the TCWT, but of course there were song excluded and included that shouldn't have been excluded and included Wowwwwww !! I love that song much. But I much prefer Where Does My Heart Beat Now. It's the first song that reached to the top chart in US and UK. I totally, 100% agree about "Where Does My Heart Beat Now." That song should have been on BOTH the CD and DVD versions of All The Way...A Decade Of Song. However, I also believe "Misled" should have been included as well. With it being Céline's very first #1 on the Billboard charts there is no excuse for it's exclusion. In regards to the song being part of the set list for the Taking Chances World Tour, I believe firmly had it been rearranged like "I'm Alive" was it would have fit perfectly. It would have showed the world even further that Céline is more than just the ballads "My Heart Will Go On," "The Power Of Love," "Because You Loved Me," and "Have You Ever Been In Love." It also should have been part of the tour because it is a Céline-original. They should have either totally removed or shortened the "Soul Medley" and put "Misled" in its place. That's just my two cents. Misled in a classic mid-90s uptempo song in its structure, melody (kind of similar to the Mariah Carey's ones at that time). It fits perfectly TCOML album. Not the best uptempo song she has recorded but very good one. And indeed rearranged, it could have been included on the setlist of her last tour. But as usual from the first period of the 90s, "they" (Celine, Sony, whoever...) forgot about this one or Where does my heart beat now and we just have Beauty and the Beast and the Power of Love (plus Think Twice for UK of course). What a waste. To loveyouceline: Where does my heart beat now never reached the top chart in either the US or UK: it respectively ranked #4 and #72 (when re-released in UK in March 1993). But still it definitely is a good song to be included in her hits collection. Edited April 25, 2010 at 10:19 AM by critias Quote
Xpresso Posted April 25, 2010 at 08:55 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 08:55 PM I'm just glad Sony actually released an uptempo song from Celine!! Some people say it's forgettable, but at least it shows a different side of Celine... I'm pretty sure Celine had many more #1 on Billboard's Dance Chart apart from Misled and Taking Chances, no??? What about the remixes from Love Can Move Mountains, Unison, I Drove All Night, etc.? Quote
Gorgeous Posted April 25, 2010 at 08:57 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 08:57 PM (edited) I'm just glad Sony actually released an uptempo song from Celine!! Some people say it's forgettable, but at least it shows a different side of Celine... I'm pretty sure Celine had many more #1 on Billboard's Dance Chart apart from Misled and Taking Chances, no??? What about the remixes from Love Can Move Mountains, Unison, I Drove All Night, etc.? I know IDAN was #2... but for LCMM and UNISON I don't know... I know MY HEART WILL GO ON, TO LOVE YOU MORE, I WANT YOU TO NEED ME, A NEW DAY HAS COME and I'M ALIVE was release in club in USA, it will be cool wich posistion they was!!! Edited April 25, 2010 at 08:58 PM by Gorgeous Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
pat200 Posted April 25, 2010 at 11:03 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 11:03 PM no unfortunately she has only 2 number 1s on that chart. :-( Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted April 26, 2010 at 12:00 AM Posted April 26, 2010 at 12:00 AM Loved Misled. Hope she eventually brings this back to the live show! Quote
celinesounds Posted April 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM Posted April 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM http://videos.sapo.pt/wZyRwKb9FiT6zFb43NcB I love this performance Quote #FREEJAVITO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.