Julian Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:09 PM Günther Jauch plays Celines german song in front of her. Her reaction is funny. she sings it too. Could someone cap it? Tonight, 22:15 on German TV Channel RTL ...Prominenten-ParadeWährend der zwei Jahrzehnte fand sich bei Jauchs "stern Tv" reichlich Prominenz ein: Michael Gorbatschow, Celine Dion, Claudia Schiffer, Th... Fast 20 Jahre später begrüßt der Moderator seine treuen Zuschauer am 7. April 2010 um 22.15 Uhr zur großen Jubiläumssendung auf RTL. Und da kann Jauch so einige Highlights bieten: In 900 Sendungen begrüßte der Publikumsliebling über 7.000 Studiogäste - darunter auch so große Namen wie Michael Gorbatschow, Angela Merkel und Michael Schumacher.... LINK Quote
Julian Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:15 PM Author Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:15 PM Here is a part of the interview but the quality is horrible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq4sTg9Uzr0&hl=de_DE&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq4sTg9Uzr0&hl=de_DE&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> Quote
Javito Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:23 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:23 PM Too little time for someone in Germany to notice this! But thanks for the alert, and the video, I didn't know this one (she looks amazing, ah those 2002 days :in_love: ) Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Koolan Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:38 PM Someone is capping it now. How long is the show? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Javito Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:41 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:41 PM (edited) Great Koolan! :clap: I'm just loving this interview, the moment when the host presents her with the Was Bedeute Ich Dir 7" single and plays it is unique in her whole career!! I wish they showed the whole Céline interview and performance (if she performed something, which I guess she did), but if its an anniversary program they will only show an excerpt I suppose... Edited April 7, 2010 at 08:43 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Julian Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:43 PM Author Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:43 PM Hey thats cool thanks It ends at 00:00 Quote
Julian Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:45 PM Author Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:45 PM Great Koolan! :clap: I'm just loving this interview, the moment when the host presents her with the Was Bedeute Ich Dir?" single and plays it is unique in her whole career!! I wish they showed the whole Céline interview and performance (if she performed something, which I guess she did), but if its an anniversary program they will only show an excerpt I suppose... Yes, just this part i guess... Quote
adoreceline Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:46 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:46 PM shall start in a few minutes Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
celinedionfan1 Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:50 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 08:50 PM does she have like an earpice in her ear that someone translates into ? Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Julian Posted April 7, 2010 at 09:03 PM Author Posted April 7, 2010 at 09:03 PM She was on 2 times. The first time she sung the german part of the song, the second time they were playing her song to her. Celine: Is it me? Well it was short but i would looove to have it. So thanks a lot for cap this Quote
ladylindsey Posted April 7, 2010 at 09:08 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 09:08 PM that would be so confusing. with the earpiece. Trying to not look like you are concentrating on the words. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 7, 2010 at 09:34 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 09:34 PM Guess WHO was in the audience that night. :inlove: :inlove: Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Celinefanatic07 Posted April 8, 2010 at 03:45 AM Posted April 8, 2010 at 03:45 AM LMAO!! "That's me?" Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
MichiG. Posted April 8, 2010 at 07:18 AM Posted April 8, 2010 at 07:18 AM Guess who else was in the audience that night :-D :-D :-D :-D For those who don't know the interview. It was from April 2002 and Celine was interviewed on her Invitro pregnancy (spelling?). AS far as I remember she talked about the difficulties, that she was sooo lucky, that she tried a few times, she listened to the story of a couple trying the same and there was a reportage on Celine about her hard way of becoming pregnant. Tehy talked a little about the album. Celine was very nice and funny. Me and my friends were sitting straight accros Celine but there was no time for fanstuff or autographs. We also had to sit there the whole time after Celine left the studio, what a torture!!!! Gosh, I pretended to be sick that day/week just to be there in Cologne and wear a basecap so nobody would recognise me. Those were great times :wub: :wub: Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
CD4ever Posted April 8, 2010 at 12:32 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 12:32 PM (edited) WHY didn't I check the forum last night! Edited April 8, 2010 at 12:33 PM by CD4ever Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Garou Posted April 8, 2010 at 12:52 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 12:52 PM http://d2.stern.de/sternfeed/redaktion/digitaltv/vms_import/2010/4/7/00026869_00101643_maxpane_180_120.jpg from 1:26http://www.stern.de/tv/aktuell/happy-birth...de-1556617.html Quote http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4973/lasvegasceline.jpg http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9742/cdpromo.jpg
Julian Posted April 8, 2010 at 01:14 PM Author Posted April 8, 2010 at 01:14 PM THANKS FOR THE VIDEO LINK http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/stern2-1.jpgShe is amazing Quote
Celininha17 Posted April 8, 2010 at 01:15 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 01:15 PM Great video! Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Julian Posted April 8, 2010 at 01:17 PM Author Posted April 8, 2010 at 01:17 PM I really miss the ANDHC period.... She was looking amazing. Especially late 2002 with blonde long hair http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/stern4-1.jpg Quote
adoreceline Posted April 8, 2010 at 03:30 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 03:30 PM Guess WHO was in the audience that night. :inlove: :inlove: Du bist Deutscher, Céline's Blues?? Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
Sofie Posted April 8, 2010 at 05:57 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 05:57 PM Thank youuu for the video! And WOW, she looked amazing back then!!! (still does ) Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 8, 2010 at 09:32 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 09:32 PM Guess WHO was in the audience that night. :inlove: :inlove: Du bist Deutscher, Céline's Blues?? I flew in from Maputo, Mozambique, dear adoreceline. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Scramasboy Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:13 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:13 PM I hated her ANDHC hair, but everyone else seems to love it. It looked ratty and old to me, :/ Ratty meaning, as it was coming away from her head, it looks matted and such, ew. Not a fan of it. Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Nmj Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:26 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:26 PM I also didnt like it,My favorite was the long straight hair in 1999 Quote
stone Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:32 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:32 PM ditto! the extensions coming out looks totally separate from her crown Quote
adoreceline Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:53 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:53 PM Guess WHO was in the audience that night. :inlove: :inlove: Du bist Deutscher, Céline's Blues?? I flew in from Maputo, Mozambique, dear adoreceline. gucke an Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
kevincheung410 Posted April 9, 2010 at 02:37 PM Posted April 9, 2010 at 02:37 PM Was bedeute ich~ Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Garou Posted April 9, 2010 at 08:02 PM Posted April 9, 2010 at 08:02 PM http://991.com/newGallery/Celine-Dion-Was-Bedeute-Ich-D-127466.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBlFnOvXtI0&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBlFnOvXtI0&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> What am I for you?Liebe und Freundschaft, ja wie unterscheidet man sieFind ich die Antwort darauf, oder find' ich sie nieEr ist so nett und charmant, aber ganz richtig schlauWerde ich nicht daraus, denn er weicht mir nur aus Love and friendship, how can they be differentiatedWill I find the answer, or will I never find it?He is so nice and charming, but I can't reallyMake it out, 'cause he only gets out of the way Ich glaube immer, er schaut nach den Mädchen sich umImmer die selben Gedanken, ich weiß nicht warumSpiel' ich die Rolle für ihn, die mein Leben erfülltUnd wie ist sie für ihn, heute frage ich ihn I always believe he's looking at other girlsAlways the same thoughts, I don't know whyDo I play the role for him, which fills my lifeHow is it for him (the role), I ask him today Was bedeute ich dir, bitte sage es mir, sag' es mir heut'Fühlst du Liebe für mich, oder Freundschaft für mich, sag' es mir heut'Dass ich gerne mein Leben dir geben willJa das ist dir vielleicht viel zuviel What do I mean to you? Please tell me, tell me todayDo you feel love for me, or friendship for me, tell me todayBecause I would like to give my life to youBut maybe that's too much for you Was bedeute ich dir, ist dein Herz noch bei mir, sag' es mir heut'Oder ist für uns zwei, nun schon alles vorbei, sag' es mir heut'Bin ich wie eine Insel im OzeanUnd erwarte ein Schiff, das nie kommt What do I mean to you? is you heart still with me, tell me todayOr is everything already over for us, tell me todayAm I like an island in an oceanWaiting for a ship which will never arrive? Er weiß von mir, ich bin alles zu geben bereitAber ich warte nicht ewig auf ihn, tut mir leid (ja es tut mir so leid)Doch dann bei Nacht wird mir klar, ich kann meinem GeschickNie im Leben entfliehen und verzichten auch ihn He knows I'm willing to give him everythingBut I won't wait for him forever, I'm sorry (yes, I'm so sorry)But then at night it's all clear for me, I could never escapeFrom my fate, and do without him Was bedeute ich dir, bitte sage es mir, sag' es mir heut'Fühlst du Liebe für mich, oder Freundschaft für mich, sag' es mir heut'Dass ich gerne mein Leben dir geben willJa das ist dir vielleicht viel zuviel What do I mean to you? Please tell me, tell me todayDo you feel love for me, or friendship for me, tell me todayBecause I would like to give you my lifeBut maybe that's too much for you Was bedeute ich dir, ist dein Herz noch bei mir, sag' es mir heut'Oder ist für uns zwei nun schon alles vorbei, sag' es mir heut'Bin ich wie eine Insel im OzeanUnd erwarte ein Schiff, das nie kommt What do I mean to you? is you heart still with me, tell me todayOr is everything already over for us, tell me todayAm I like an island in an oceanWaiting for a ship which will never arrive? Was bedeute ich dir?Was bedeute ich dir?Was bedeute ich dir? What do I mean to you?What do I mean to you?What do I mean to you? Quote http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4973/lasvegasceline.jpg http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9742/cdpromo.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.