MTJ Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:25 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:25 PM It's a nice bottle. I wonder what brand of perfume it usually holds...
Sofie Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:59 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:59 PM Hehe not sure what to think April fools...
LcMason Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:01 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:01 PM DAMNIT!!!! I got really excited
Koolan Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:05 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:05 PM I got excited for a moment. good one! Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CD4ever Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:23 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:23 PM I love reading all the comments of people who totally believe it I texted a friend of mine today that Celine had an accident (which I hope will never EVER happen) and she totally freaked out. It was a drastic action, but the only way I could ever fool her XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Celinenvegas Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:49 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:49 PM Ahh man, that would be so cool if she did have one. That was a horrible name though but maybe it'll inspire her to make one like the Celine Dion (designer) from France, she does have a frgrance for men and it's pretty nice. I use it from time to time. http://www.99perfume.com/Parfums_Celine/CE...ME_Cologne.html ~J O E Y~
Taking Chances Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:52 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 03:52 PM I think it's a joke, but I sort of want it to be true...
PatrickDion22 Posted April 1, 2010 at 04:04 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 04:04 PM The bottle looks like a big, fat yellow diamond. It's too shiny. Also, today's April 1st, which marks quite a famous holiday.....not sure if this is just a coincidence or a joke. Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
javiere77 Posted April 1, 2010 at 04:14 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 04:14 PM I'm not opposed to a Celine men's fragrance, but please, the name is cheesy and it really doesn't make sense... and the bottle looks like like a cheap toy... if it is true I really hope the thing smells darn good 'cause it has to make up for the design and name.
luisnicole Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:24 PM Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:24 PM so what happened with this is true or what?
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:25 PM Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:25 PM not sure http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
I Love You Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:27 PM Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:27 PM If its a joke good one if not, Its about time she made a mans perfume.
adoreceline Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:34 PM Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:34 PM april fools, people Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
cmcdaori Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:36 PM Posted June 2, 2010 at 06:36 PM (edited) Wooooow, again new one. I like it.. Edited June 2, 2010 at 06:38 PM by cmcdaori Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Recommended Posts