celinesounds Posted March 31, 2010 at 02:57 AM Posted March 31, 2010 at 02:57 AM I LOVE YOU Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelineDionFan710 Posted March 31, 2010 at 04:33 AM Posted March 31, 2010 at 04:33 AM SHADOW OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Celinefanatic07 Posted March 31, 2010 at 06:35 AM Posted March 31, 2010 at 06:35 AM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!! Thankyou Celine for chasing all the monsters away and for making me feel better after a horrible nightmare, when I was a child. This song brought us together, and I thank the lord for that. You're family to me. BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE CELINE DION!!! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
volleyceline Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:41 AM Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:41 AM Wow happy birthday! Looking better than ever One favor... keep on being the:Talented SingerAwesome MomGreat PerformerUn-troublesome wifeand last but not least, the beautiful person you are!Happy Birthday! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
patih_barsanti Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:52 AM Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:52 AM The Reason! Happy B-day Celine! Quote Do I love you my oh myYeah river deep mountain high, yeah yeah yeahhttp://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/TCH_TourPhotos/OfficialTP20.jpgIf I lost you would I cry?Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, babyhttp://celinemariedion.tumblr.com/
andreasm Posted April 1, 2010 at 01:04 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 01:04 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGpQ62n5-sUthe video that i've promised you! me singing there comes a time...Comment and rate! =D Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.