Acacia Posted March 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM Posted March 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM LOL!! @ this topic I'm small-chested and a bra is pretty much pointless for me. Shopping for my first bra was hilarious!! Those little tips they give you, totally pointless for me I NEVER wear a bra at home, and only do when I go out because I'm self-conscious about it being noticeable if I don't wear one. So, I love that Céline is so comfortable not wearing one. I should really give it a try! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Belle Céline Posted March 26, 2010 at 10:47 PM Author Posted March 26, 2010 at 10:47 PM I NEVER wear a bra at home, and only do when I go out because I'm self-conscious about it being noticeable if I don't wear one. So, I love that Céline is so comfortable not wearing one. I should really give it a try! Lol I'm the same. I was told once you don't need to wear a bra unless you can hold a pencil under your boob yeah so apparently I don't need too This topic so wasn't meant to go in this direction. I thought people would like the pics but it seems they are more into Celine not wearing a bra to pay attention to the set of photo's Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Claudette Posted March 26, 2010 at 10:56 PM Posted March 26, 2010 at 10:56 PM I'm so happy to see that there are a lot of ''small-chested'' people on this forum. Now I don't feel so alone anymore... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
volleyceline Posted March 27, 2010 at 03:47 AM Posted March 27, 2010 at 03:47 AM (edited) OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD APRIL 9, IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks really hot in those pictures, and in about her early 30's. Hot momma I totally love the classic up bun, but imagine if her hair were down and styled? She'd be even more pretty, if it's possible. Lol I think she is wearing a bra, just a bad shape for her How much taller is she than Rene? Without heels even? Edited March 27, 2010 at 03:55 AM by knfscruff Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ladylindsey Posted March 27, 2010 at 06:22 AM Posted March 27, 2010 at 06:22 AM (edited) I NEVER wear a bra at home, and only do when I go out because I'm self-conscious about it being noticeable if I don't wear one. So, I love that Céline is so comfortable not wearing one. I should really give it a try! Lol I'm the same. I was told once you don't need to wear a bra unless you can hold a pencil under your boob yeah so apparently I don't need too This topic so wasn't meant to go in this direction. I thought people would like the pics but it seems they are more into Celine not wearing a bra to pay attention to the set of photo's I don't even know how to go about doing pencil tricks with my boobs ahahahahhahahaha I can't figure it out. But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work. LOL. I'm scared to google "pencil under boob" *edit I did in fact get some courage and google it. The Pencil test from wikipedia lol...... Ok....I fail miserably..... even if they changed it to the cell phone test or remote control test- FAILURE. Anyway, slightly back on topic lol, my outfit was a success. Thank you Celine. Edited March 27, 2010 at 06:24 AM by ladylindsey Quote
Acacia Posted March 27, 2010 at 07:34 AM Posted March 27, 2010 at 07:34 AM I NEVER wear a bra at home, and only do when I go out because I'm self-conscious about it being noticeable if I don't wear one. So, I love that Céline is so comfortable not wearing one. I should really give it a try! Lol I'm the same. I was told once you don't need to wear a bra unless you can hold a pencil under your boob yeah so apparently I don't need too This topic so wasn't meant to go in this direction. I thought people would like the pics but it seems they are more into Celine not wearing a bra to pay attention to the set of photo's I don't even know how to go about doing pencil tricks with my boobs ahahahahhahahaha I can't figure it out. But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work. LOL. I'm scared to google "pencil under boob" *edit I did in fact get some courage and google it. The Pencil test from wikipedia lol...... Ok....I fail miserably..... even if they changed it to the cell phone test or remote control test- FAILURE. Anyway, slightly back on topic lol, my outfit was a success. Thank you Celine. I will never look at a pencil the same way this is the first time I've heard of that test and I don't think I've ever failed a test as horribly as this one Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Claudette Posted March 27, 2010 at 08:42 AM Posted March 27, 2010 at 08:42 AM (edited) It is the other way around though. If the pencil does not fall, you fail and then you have to wear a bra. So actually we pass with distinction. I wonder if Celine did the pencil test... Edited March 27, 2010 at 08:43 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
riobeard11 Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:21 AM Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:21 AM *edit I did in fact get some courage and google it. The Pencil test from wikipedia lol...... Ok....I fail miserably..... even if they changed it to the cell phone test or remote control test- FAILURE. Anyway, slightly back on topic lol, my outfit was a success. Thank you Celine. Good to hear it was a success! Hope it wasn't too cold and people didn't judge you It is the other way around though. If the pencil does not fall, you fail and then you have to wear a bra. So actually we pass with distinction. I wonder if Celine did the pencil test...I think she would do the pencil test if she knew what it was and laugh about it...no modesty there. Hell, she'd probably just do it in her dressing room while getting her hair done! Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:31 AM Author Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:31 AM It is the other way around though. If the pencil does not fall, you fail and then you have to wear a bra. So actually we pass with distinction. I wonder if Celine did the pencil test...yes thats the point, you dont need one if it doesn't stay and if it does then you need to wear a bra Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
MJaque Posted March 28, 2010 at 05:32 AM Posted March 28, 2010 at 05:32 AM damn she is so hot in black yes yes yes...thank you...I'm not the only thinks she is HOOOT... WOW..she is just fire... :in_love: Quote
angelil78 Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:15 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:15 PM So I'm going out tonight and took my inspiration for my outfit from Celine in these photos NO BRA AND ALL ahahahaha. Watch. Out. World. and did it look like Céline's? just kidding! Don't answer We should have a contest, who has a chest just like Célines, men and women can enter I know to much about you all now Quote
Claudette Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:20 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:20 PM Well we all like to be open books... just like Celine... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
angelil78 Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:23 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:23 PM Well we all like to be open books... just like Celine... oh yeah that you all are for sure!! I can just picture the forum meeting in Las Vegas next year, everyone looking at everyones boobs to see who is doing it the Céline way Quote
Claudette Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:42 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:42 PM I think it is great that we can all laugh about it though. There are to many young woman out there that are waaaay to concern with the way they look and all that stuff. I think Celine is a great example as far as this goes. If she can live with tiny boobies, then so can we. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
angelil78 Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:53 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 04:53 PM Yeah agree with you 100% (again ) Wish everyone could be comfortable with their bodies. Fat, skinny, big boobs, small boobs, small #ss, big #ss, big nose, big ears... or what ever! And Céline has definetly helped many people accepting their body as it is. My body is the opposite of Célines body so she is definetly not helping me. I'll have to get a different role model when it comes to that Quote
cmcdaori Posted March 28, 2010 at 05:56 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 05:56 PM (edited) Thank you for the photos that are very cooooooool.. Edited March 28, 2010 at 05:57 PM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
stevo Posted March 28, 2010 at 06:13 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 06:13 PM I just did the pencil test- it fell. Dammit...back to gym... Quote
angelil78 Posted March 28, 2010 at 06:33 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 06:33 PM I just did the pencil test- it fell. Dammit...back to gym... Every man should be proud to fail the pencil test Quote
Koolan Posted March 28, 2010 at 06:36 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 06:36 PM What is this topic about again? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
angelil78 Posted March 28, 2010 at 06:48 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 06:48 PM What is this topic about again? Célines boobs and the pencil test Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:08 PM Author Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:08 PM What is this topic about again? It wasn't intended to be about that, her boobs. Someone started talking about them and it snowballed from there it seems It was supposed to be a topic of some HQ's that I didn't think had been posted before Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Claudette Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:25 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:25 PM Well we don't know much about these pictures except for the fact that she was not wearing a bra... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Belle Céline Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:28 PM Author Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:28 PM ^^All I know is I had only saw a couple of them and they hadn't been posted in HQ and someone said they were taken in Perth, Australia. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
angelil78 Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:33 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:33 PM I was once asked by someone here how I knew when Céline wasn't wearing a bra... I guess that person doesn't know how boobs look like when not in a bra oh and we know that RC has a PSP Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:38 PM Author Posted March 28, 2010 at 07:38 PM he has a Nintendo DS too, its white. You see it in the scans of the pics of them on the boat in SA. I remember seeing him playing it. I'm pretty sure it's white. I think in the AND video from the Quebec DVD you can see X Box Controllers on the table below the TV. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Claudette Posted March 28, 2010 at 08:04 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 08:04 PM I was once asked by someone here how I knew when Céline wasn't wearing a bra... I guess that person doesn't know how boobs look like when not in a bra oh and we know that RC has a PSP Who asked you that? Everyone knows she is always running around without a bra... even when she is on stage... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
angelil78 Posted March 28, 2010 at 08:07 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 08:07 PM Yeah he has Xbox, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP. I would have LOVED to have that, heck I would love that now!! I don't remember. I don't think I answered because it was such a silly question Quote
Celininha17 Posted March 28, 2010 at 08:23 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 08:23 PM OMG she looks AMAZIIINNNGGG !!!!!! Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Yakir Posted March 28, 2010 at 08:37 PM Posted March 28, 2010 at 08:37 PM MAZING pictures!! haha she always looks good Thanks for sharing Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Jacqui Posted March 29, 2010 at 09:19 AM Posted March 29, 2010 at 09:19 AM Yeah agree with you 100% (again ) Wish everyone could be comfortable with their bodies. Fat, skinny, big boobs, small boobs, small #ss, big #ss, big nose, big ears... or what ever! And Céline has definetly helped many people accepting their body as it is. My body is the opposite of Célines body so she is definetly not helping me. I'll have to get a different role model when it comes to that You're sooo right about that. Well, the first two lines...Except I don't think that she can't be a role model for you!! It's not about looking like her...it's about her attitude. She doesn't run around going crazy, obsessing, trying to change whatever flaws she thinks she has. THAT is a good example, for EVERYONE. Whether they look like her or not. (And 99.9% of the population probably don't!) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.