je t'aime Posted March 24, 2010 at 05:55 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 05:55 AM I pretty much just love the picture. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
volleyceline Posted May 5, 2010 at 12:54 AM Author Posted May 5, 2010 at 12:54 AM I changed mine again, because this picture is the prettiest i've ever seen Celine. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
I Love You Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:41 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:41 PM I choose mine, because well it's Celine. Quote
Nmj Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:50 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:50 PM I Chose mine because i love her dress and her location at Caesars Palace the stone balancy was beauttful Quote
zuv Posted May 9, 2010 at 01:52 AM Posted May 9, 2010 at 01:52 AM Because mine shows the #1 reason why i love Celine: Her powerful voice!!! the one from the 90's. And in that picture she sings my favorite song: All By Myself Quote
Love, Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:52 AM Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:52 AM I keep on changing mine periodically. Now it's Jon McLaughlin Jon McLaughlin is A M A Z I N G Quote
Black Kitten Posted May 17, 2010 at 05:41 AM Posted May 17, 2010 at 05:41 AM i chose my avatar simply because Taylor Swift is my new obsession (apart from our girl Celine). Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 17, 2010 at 07:00 AM Posted May 17, 2010 at 07:00 AM I really liked the way Celine looked in the Memphis concert. Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
ghazal Posted May 17, 2010 at 08:46 AM Posted May 17, 2010 at 08:46 AM i love they way that she smiles and look she is AMAZING I really love HER!!!! Quote
celinedream Posted May 20, 2010 at 05:24 PM Posted May 20, 2010 at 05:24 PM nice topic mine cause i always wanted to represent my country in something lol... Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
CelineRox Posted May 20, 2010 at 08:45 PM Posted May 20, 2010 at 08:45 PM nice topic mine cause i always wanted to represent my country in something lol... You are sooo lucky!!!! I can only pray that I catch a glimpse of myself in CTTEOTW in Paris outside the George V hotel!! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
lindsey22 Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:58 AM Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:58 AM nice topic mine cause i always wanted to represent my country in something lol... go mexico lol mine i thought it was a rare snap shot of Celineand i dont get people that use pics of other singers like mariah or whitney at a Celine board. yes you can be a fan of theirs but use their pics on their forums not the other ones forum Quote
celinedream Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:45 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:45 PM the first time i heard about a movie called "Avatar" the name reminded me of this forum Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Bellamy Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:58 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:58 PM I would not understand what avatar is if I had never been on an English forum. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
dj4celine Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:28 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:28 PM (edited) My new (not so new) avatar is of John Barrowman. Another cutester I discovered recently I keep on changing mine periodically. Now it's Jon McLaughlin Jon McLaughlin is A M A Z I N G Isn't he? I can only pray that I catch a glimpse of myself in CTTEOTW in Paris outside the George V hotel!! Really?!?!! *goes and looks* Edited May 21, 2010 at 07:29 PM by dj4celine Quote
m1234 Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:43 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:43 PM I like this piccy coz its how Celine looked when i first saw her in concert x Quote
I Love You Posted May 24, 2010 at 03:39 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 03:39 AM I choose mine because, they are probably the best, and they love, each other so much. Quote
celinebestlover Posted August 1, 2010 at 07:23 PM Posted August 1, 2010 at 07:23 PM I like mine cause it has Celine and MHWGO together..perfect.. though it was hard to choose Quote
volleyceline Posted August 4, 2010 at 11:50 PM Author Posted August 4, 2010 at 11:50 PM It's funny how everyone is describing their avatars, but they've changed them after they posted! Mine right now, I stumbled upon i think on fanpix.com, she looks just amazing, and I adore it! I hope they'll do her hair like this for Vegas. I also have a sad version of that picture, which I put below, but I like the happy one Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
riobeard11 Posted August 5, 2010 at 12:47 AM Posted August 5, 2010 at 12:47 AM I love the concert, and the songs with Jean Pierre were fantastic! It's probably not changing anytime soon. I like my avatar and sig Quote
Lymon Posted August 5, 2010 at 01:05 AM Posted August 5, 2010 at 01:05 AM Because Charlotte Sometimes is such an amazing new artist Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
xXMaterial_boyXx Posted August 5, 2010 at 01:26 AM Posted August 5, 2010 at 01:26 AM me is because i found Celine and Madonna really gorgeous on this pic ^^ Quote
lindsey22 Posted August 5, 2010 at 02:16 AM Posted August 5, 2010 at 02:16 AM It's funny how everyone is describing their avatars, but they've changed them after they posted! Mine right now, I stumbled upon i think on fanpix.com, she looks just amazing, and I adore it! I hope they'll do her hair like this for Vegas. I also have a sad version of that picture, which I put below, but I like the happy one you changed your avatar yet again. Quote
Charlie92 Posted August 5, 2010 at 07:56 PM Posted August 5, 2010 at 07:56 PM 'cause it is awesome Quote
SensationalCeline Posted August 5, 2010 at 07:58 PM Posted August 5, 2010 at 07:58 PM Mine isn't showing the new one right now but I love this "rocker chic" Celine and it matches my siggy... Taking Chances. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
ddmone99 Posted November 11, 2010 at 06:51 PM Posted November 11, 2010 at 06:51 PM I liked the way Celine sings in it and I love the pink background! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
Edwin Posted November 11, 2010 at 06:58 PM Posted November 11, 2010 at 06:58 PM I like how good Joe looks in it. So dreamy Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.