Koolan Posted March 10, 2010 at 04:24 AM Posted March 10, 2010 at 04:24 AM That's one of my favorite looks from Celine. She was really rocking that dress. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Jacqui Posted March 11, 2010 at 09:16 AM Posted March 11, 2010 at 09:16 AM Ok, I have to ask, someone who has read the whole thing... Is there something in the book that's causing articles like this one to pop up everywhere? It's making it sound like they were in a relationship when she was a teenager and he was still married...or is it just the press being...creative...again? http://www.starwizz.com/celine-dion-son-re...e-la-vole-24296 Quote
beautyroses Posted March 11, 2010 at 03:32 PM Posted March 11, 2010 at 03:32 PM wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow I like the Cover so much Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
celinedream Posted March 11, 2010 at 04:55 PM Author Posted March 11, 2010 at 04:55 PM (edited) Ok, I have to ask, someone who has read the whole thing... Is there something in the book that's causing articles like this one to pop up everywhere? It's making it sound like they were in a relationship when she was a teenager and he was still married...or is it just the press being...creative...again? http://www.starwizz.com/celine-dion-son-re...e-la-vole-24296 I didn't read the book yet, but the press is talking about the rather new story about Celine standing between René and Anne Renné, his former wife back in 1986. Celine told René at one point: "You know you can't be happy with her, your happiness is with me, you know it" So, after that René got divorced according to his new book Edited March 11, 2010 at 05:00 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Lou555 Posted March 11, 2010 at 05:26 PM Posted March 11, 2010 at 05:26 PM (edited) Ok, I have to ask, someone who has read the whole thing... Is there something in the book that's causing articles like this one to pop up everywhere? It's making it sound like they were in a relationship when she was a teenager and he was still married...or is it just the press being...creative...again? http://www.starwizz.com/celine-dion-son-re...e-la-vole-24296 I didn't read the book yet, but the press is talking about the rather new story about Celine standing between René and Anne Renné, his former wife back in 1986. Celine told René at one point: "You know you can't be happy with her, your happiness is with me, you know it" So, after that René got divorced according to his new book I read the book and it is out of question that Céline broke this marriage. That is just plain ridiculous.....again!! Edited March 11, 2010 at 05:30 PM by Lou555 Quote
celinedream Posted March 11, 2010 at 05:36 PM Author Posted March 11, 2010 at 05:36 PM That's right Lou, I think it was already broken even before René met Celine. There was a book written by one of the ex-Baronets where he mentioned Anne Renée had actually cheated on René, so that marriage had a lot of problems of its own. Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Celinechick Posted March 11, 2010 at 08:57 PM Posted March 11, 2010 at 08:57 PM Such a great cover!! Quote March 26, 2011Team Dion http://jesslambofgod.blogspot.com/
ladylindsey Posted March 11, 2010 at 09:02 PM Posted March 11, 2010 at 09:02 PM That's one of the things I love so much about Céline. She went AFTER her MAN. Love it. I just adore some of the things she did and what she told him haha. Quote
lindsey22 Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:22 AM Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:22 AM That's one of the things I love so much about Céline. She went AFTER her MAN. Love it. I just adore some of the things she did and what she told him haha.some quebec papers called Celine a "Lolita" i dont know how the story went. but she did sing a song called that. i can already know what Celine said in the prologue" i admired him from age 12 and at age 20 we had our first kiss" i mean i really dont believe that even if they repeat it over and over. Quote
Lou555 Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:59 AM Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:59 AM (edited) That's one of the things I love so much about Céline. She went AFTER her MAN. Love it. I just adore some of the things she did and what she told him haha.some quebec papers called Celine a "Lolita" i dont know how the story went. but she did sing a song called that. i can already know what Celine said in the prologue" i admired him from age 12 and at age 20 we had our first kiss" i mean i really dont believe that even if they repeat it over and over. I've known about Céline since she was 12 years old and I've know who René was even before I knew Céline. Here are some facts. I don't know if they kissed for the first time when she was 20 or not, I wasn't there and it's not by business. But what I know, living in Québec, is that her mom Thérèse was with her(and them) every step of the way until Céline was 18 years old. The song Lolita was written for her by Plamondon in 1987 and she was how old do you think? René divorced in 1985. If they wanted to hide something, how come they would agree for Céline to do this song in the first place anyways? It's very well-known now in Québec that Céline has always loved René, she was even going to bed with his picture under her pilllow. It's been said, written and she confirmed it herself. Those things have never been hidden from us. Of course, René wasn't interested in little Céline(at 12) but always loved her talent and everything. Of course SOME people are always going to doubt the story because it's a lot more interesting for those who are so searching for scandale in Céline's life(or René's) to imagine otherwise. But believe me there is no scandale here, she always loved this man, she only wanted one man in her life, he was the one, he always respected Céline's innocence and wasn't interested in that way of her for many years. They worked together for many years with Anne-Renée also who was giving advice and tips to Céline for her carreer even. Than René became available at one point, Céline had become a pretty girl, they were always together sharing the same dreams and in time they fell in each other arms. That ain't surprising, it was bound to happen, they were meant for each other obviously....and it did happen. They've kept it secret for 5 years, maybe 7 years, again who cares? That's it, that's all. End of the story. They've been married for 15 years, had a son, are trying to have another kid and the rest is the problem of those who think it's too good to be true and have twisted mind imo. Of course in 2010 it's pretty uncommon to love and have loved only one man but who cares? I don't. That's Céline's love story and who she is. For anyone who think otherwise, that's their problem and Céline knows what the truth is and I'm sure she doesn't care. I don't either... Edited March 12, 2010 at 01:48 AM by Lou555 Quote
Jacqui Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:48 AM Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:48 AM Thanks, that's pretty much what I thought, that it was more typical rumors. I actually believe them, that their first kiss was when she was 20...because I have absolutely no reason not to believe it. It's called benefit of the doubt, if nothing else. Celine's always been honest about things she didn't even need to tell us...why would she lie about it then? Quote
celinedream Posted March 12, 2010 at 04:13 PM Author Posted March 12, 2010 at 04:13 PM That's one of the things I love so much about Céline. She went AFTER her MAN. Love it. I just adore some of the things she did and what she told him haha.some quebec papers called Celine a "Lolita" i dont know how the story went. but she did sing a song called that. i can already know what Celine said in the prologue" i admired him from age 12 and at age 20 we had our first kiss" i mean i really dont believe that even if they repeat it over and over. I've known about Céline since she was 12 years old and I've know who René was even before I knew Céline. Here are some facts. I don't know if they kissed for the first time when she was 20 or not, I wasn't there and it's not by business. But what I know, living in Québec, is that her mom Thérèse was with her(and them) every step of the way until Céline was 18 years old. The song Lolita was written for her by Plamondon in 1987 and she was how old do you think? René divorced in 1985. If they wanted to hide something, how come they would agree for Céline to do this song in the first place anyways? It's very well-known now in Québec that Céline has always loved René, she was even going to bed with his picture under her pilllow. It's been said, written and she confirmed it herself. Those things have never been hidden from us. Of course, René wasn't interested in little Céline(at 12) but always loved her talent and everything. Of course SOME people are always going to doubt the story because it's a lot more interesting for those who are so searching for scandale in Céline's life(or René's) to imagine otherwise. But believe me there is no scandale here, she always loved this man, she only wanted one man in her life, he was the one, he always respected Céline's innocence and wasn't interested in that way of her for many years. They worked together for many years with Anne-Renée also who was giving advice and tips to Céline for her carreer even. Than René became available at one point, Céline had become a pretty girl, they were always together sharing the same dreams and in time they fell in each other arms. That ain't surprising, it was bound to happen, they were meant for each other obviously....and it did happen. They've kept it secret for 5 years, maybe 7 years, again who cares? That's it, that's all. End of the story. They've been married for 15 years, had a son, are trying to have another kid and the rest is the problem of those who think it's too good to be true and have twisted mind imo. Of course in 2010 it's pretty uncommon to love and have loved only one man but who cares? I don't. That's Céline's love story and who she is. For anyone who think otherwise, that's their problem and Céline knows what the truth is and I'm sure she doesn't care. I don't either... I couldn't have said it better!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
lindsey22 Posted March 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM i'm sorry i dont believe the story about the first kiss at 20 and i dont dont believe Celine was a virgin on her wedding day either. thats just my opinion but i know many others agree with me lol Quote
celinedream Posted March 12, 2010 at 11:22 PM Author Posted March 12, 2010 at 11:22 PM OMG lindsey22 you need to read "My Story My Dream" before saying anything else . Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Belle Céline Posted March 13, 2010 at 12:00 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 12:00 AM i'm sorry i dont believe the story about the first kiss at 20 and i dont dont believe Celine was a virgin on her wedding day either. thats just my opinion but i know many others agree with me lol Seriously? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Lou555 Posted March 13, 2010 at 01:26 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 01:26 AM (edited) and i dont dont believe Celine was a virgin on her wedding day either. thats just my opinion but i know many others agree with me lol It's not your business nor mine but c'mon, who ever said that she was anyway? Céline(25 years old) and René finally took some time off in thier busy schedule to marry in December 1994. Like Celinedream already said, I also think you need to read Céline's bio .."My story, my dream" is a very good suggestion. I have not red it myself as I have witnessed all of Céline's life and career unfold in front of my eyes since she was 12. But everytime I read quotes from it by members of this forum, it's exactly how I have seen things happenned over the years, and even described with many details. Céline has always been an open book, that is so true and since a very early age. What she couldn't share, she was saying in her songs(french ones) with the words and talent of her mentor, confident and friend Eddy Marnay. Edited March 13, 2010 at 01:57 AM by Lou555 Quote
lindsey22 Posted March 13, 2010 at 02:49 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 02:49 AM OMG lindsey22 you need to read "My Story My Dream" before saying anything else .i have read that book, but it didn't talk about losing her virginity to Rene in full although i would have liked more details like Quote
Bellamy Posted March 13, 2010 at 03:32 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 03:32 AM i'm sorry i dont believe the story about the first kiss at 20 and i dont dont believe Celine was a virgin on her wedding day either. thats just my opinion but i know many others agree with me lol As if someone is not a virgin when she got married, she will be stoned in these days. Who cares. Do you wanna know when they did it for the first time, and how? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Belle Céline Posted March 13, 2010 at 03:34 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 03:34 AM personally I don't need to know when she did or didn't have sex with him for the first time. Its none of my business and its personal. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
lindsey22 Posted March 13, 2010 at 03:42 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 03:42 AM personally I don't need to know when she did or didn't have sex with him for the first time. Its none of my business and its personal.Celine always said she was an open book. Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 13, 2010 at 03:48 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 03:48 AM (edited) just because she tells it doesn't mean everyone wants to know Edited March 13, 2010 at 03:49 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Claudette Posted March 13, 2010 at 06:21 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 06:21 AM I almost fell off my bed because I was laughing too hard. Some people are so funny. I can't see what any of this has to do with us. Sometimes I wonder what Celine would say if she ever got a chance to read this forum. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Belle Céline Posted March 13, 2010 at 06:42 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 06:42 AM I almost fell off my bed because I was laughing too hard. Some people are so funny. I can't see what any of this has to do with us. Sometimes I wonder what Celine would say if she ever got a chance to read this forum.I know thats why I said I dont need to know and I dont want to know, its personal and they are the only ones who need to know that. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Jacqui Posted March 13, 2010 at 10:22 AM Posted March 13, 2010 at 10:22 AM This thread is funny. She never said she was a virgin on her wedding day so idk where that idea even came from... I kind of like that she talks about that stuff though. It's reminds me of the conversations I have with my girlfriends, you know? Where you can say anything... Quote
lindsey22 Posted March 13, 2010 at 04:31 PM Posted March 13, 2010 at 04:31 PM I almost fell off my bed because I was laughing too hard. Some people are so funny. I can't see what any of this has to do with us. Sometimes I wonder what Celine would say if she ever got a chance to read this forum.lol , well you know its always fun to speculate about Celine, i even want to know when she gets her period although we could calculate it by her trips to NY , i want my period to be in synch with hers I almost fell off my bed because I was laughing too hard. Some people are so funny. I can't see what any of this has to do with us. Sometimes I wonder what Celine would say if she ever got a chance to read this forum.I know thats why I said I dont need to know and I dont want to know, its personal and they are the only ones who need to know that.dont tell me you wouldnt like to know if Celine is willing to tell Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 13, 2010 at 04:34 PM Posted March 13, 2010 at 04:34 PM (edited) lol , well you know its always fun to speculate about Celine, i even want to know when she gets her period although we could calculate it by her trips to NY , i want my period to be in synch with hers dont tell me you wouldnt like to know if Celine is willing to tell First off I don't even know what to say to your first comment, thats just a bit weird and second once again my answer is no so stop asking me if I want to know, I'm tired of repeating myself Edited March 13, 2010 at 04:38 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
lindsey22 Posted March 13, 2010 at 07:37 PM Posted March 13, 2010 at 07:37 PM lol , well you know its always fun to speculate about Celine, i even want to know when she gets her period although we could calculate it by her trips to NY , i want my period to be in synch with hers dont tell me you wouldnt like to know if Celine is willing to tell First off I don't even know what to say to your first comment, thats just a bit weird and second once again my answer is no so stop asking me if I want to know, I'm tired of repeating myself i wasnt really asking you like asking a real question. but i was just responding , no need to get all huffy Quote
leus Posted March 17, 2010 at 08:35 PM Posted March 17, 2010 at 08:35 PM Here are some pictures of Rene, promoting his book ©PHOTOPQR/LE PARISIEN/OLIVIER LEJEUNE - PARIS 15/03/2010 RENE ANGELIL AU GEORGE V. LE MARI DE CELINE-DION SORT UN BOUQUIN Paris, France, march 15th 2010. Canadian Rene Angelil, the producer and husband of Celine-Dion, talks about his book, and -Celine projects. http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/19382110.jpghttp://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/19381237.jpghttp://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/19381222.jpghttp://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/19382126.jpg You can find more pictures here: http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/edito...rch.html?page=1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.