Jump to content

March Donator Contest


Recommended Posts

Posted
Congrats !!!

 

 

OMG :whee: a SLP DVD Transcript!!! when was that made?????

Posted

:bananadance:

 

THANK YOU so much!!!

I am over the moon with excitement. I wasn't able to attend the concert, and I wanted this programme so badly.

 

In fact, in a strange twist of events, I was JUST looking at the bundles on Celinedion.com, and was seriously (like 2 minutes ago) about to place an order on the programme/CD bundle. I am SO HAPPY!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...