Scorpian Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:10 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:10 PM voted! Quote http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/sscorpian/celinedion.png Taking Chances World Tour 14.06.2008: Frankfurt (Germany) *** My YouTube Channel *** *** Last Fm ***
vroni Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:12 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:12 PM voted like a 100 times, now I'm exhausted Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
CD4ever Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:36 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:36 PM We passed Lady Gaga! Keep on voting everybody! And Edwin: I think you're right . If not...well...it doesn't hurt to vote a couple of times extra . Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Edwin Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:39 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:39 PM Haha well i know at least two other people who have voted at least 100 times. Shouldnt be too hard to pass Xtina! Christina Aguilera 2168 Celine Dion 2094 Quote
Davey84 Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:43 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:43 PM yeah... and only 403627 votes to beat Giusy Ferreri - who ever that may be - :P Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:48 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:48 PM You know what. We gotta take it Step By Step I dont know who that car guy is, but I'm sure we have enough members on here that are crazy enough to vote 1000 times to beat him Quote
florisd Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:50 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:50 PM yeah... and only 403627 votes to beat Giusy Ferreri - who ever that may be - :PGiusy Ferreri is not a good singer believe me Come on celinish friends let's vote for Céline, she has to reach the top ten I keep on voting!Let's Vote Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
CD4ever Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:51 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 09:51 PM (edited) http://static.blogstorage.hi-pi.com/photos/djfilipe.bloguedemusica.com/images/gd/1226440695/HOUSE-MUSIC-UNITED-yes-we-can-extended-mix-Obama.jpg Edited February 25, 2010 at 09:53 PM by CD4ever Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Koolan Posted February 25, 2010 at 11:22 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 11:22 PM I can setup a robot to vote automatically. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
browseceline Posted February 25, 2010 at 11:27 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 11:27 PM hilary duff third?? what has she accomplished..a few hits? I can't even think about one song she sang... don't get it Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
vroni Posted February 25, 2010 at 11:47 PM Posted February 25, 2010 at 11:47 PM I can setup a robot to vote automatically. you're joking, right? Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Lou555 Posted February 26, 2010 at 01:50 AM Posted February 26, 2010 at 01:50 AM Voted and will keep on voting. Quote
Celininha17 Posted February 26, 2010 at 02:34 AM Posted February 26, 2010 at 02:34 AM Voted Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
CD4ever Posted February 26, 2010 at 06:02 PM Posted February 26, 2010 at 06:02 PM I've voted over 100 times and we've now passed Avril Lavigne Keep on voting everybody!!! Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
PatrickDion22 Posted February 26, 2010 at 07:15 PM Posted February 26, 2010 at 07:15 PM I just voted three times! She's over 1,500 votes behind the next person, though. Let's hope she inches up more. Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
CD4ever Posted February 26, 2010 at 07:23 PM Posted February 26, 2010 at 07:23 PM The pixie lott fans are on to us...Pixie is going up faster then Celine right now Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
florisd Posted February 26, 2010 at 08:41 PM Posted February 26, 2010 at 08:41 PM Hi guys help us with your votes ^_^ Let's vote more then once ok?thanks guys :flowers: Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
Charles Posted February 26, 2010 at 10:01 PM Posted February 26, 2010 at 10:01 PM wht the hell??!! Hilary Duff??! Quote
florisd Posted February 26, 2010 at 11:26 PM Posted February 26, 2010 at 11:26 PM I can setup a robot to vote automatically. Please Koolan set it up for us ... we're keep on voting, now she reaches 5078 votes but if you'll set up a vote automatically that would be GREAT :wub: :wub: Please if you can do this, just do it. Remember that the Poll expires on monday :flowers: Thanks Koolan Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
Ted Posted February 26, 2010 at 11:32 PM Posted February 26, 2010 at 11:32 PM Voted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Koolan Posted February 27, 2010 at 01:16 AM Posted February 27, 2010 at 01:16 AM I can setup a robot to vote automatically. Please Koolan set it up for us ... we're keep on voting, now she reaches 5078 votes but if you'll set up a vote automatically that would be GREAT :wub: :wub: Please if you can do this, just do it. Remember that the Poll expires on monday :flowers: Thanks Koolan It won't work because Celine's picture is not in the same place every time. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
jespa Posted February 27, 2010 at 08:55 AM Posted February 27, 2010 at 08:55 AM Why the freaking goodness is hillary duff one of the people on top of the list? I mean CMON!!!! Anywayzzzzz we can do this. Let's bring our diva to the top! Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
celínico_sin_remedio Posted February 27, 2010 at 09:06 AM Posted February 27, 2010 at 09:06 AM Voted! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
vroni Posted February 27, 2010 at 09:12 AM Posted February 27, 2010 at 09:12 AM I can setup a robot to vote automatically. Please Koolan set it up for us ... we're keep on voting, now she reaches 5078 votes but if you'll set up a vote automatically that would be GREAT :wub: :wub: Please if you can do this, just do it. Remember that the Poll expires on monday :flowers: Thanks Koolan It won't work because Celine's picture is not in the same place every time. but when I simply go to the page before, the box with Celine is still ticked although in another place... Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
CD4ever Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:42 PM I've started voting again, it's kind of addicting: when you start, you can't stop Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
pat200 Posted February 27, 2010 at 10:29 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 10:29 PM i've voted like a hundred times already Quote
Terre Posted February 28, 2010 at 01:13 PM Posted February 28, 2010 at 01:13 PM Voted. I wish Céline's pic was in the same place every time you vote so that you wouldn't have to spend so much time trying to find it when you vote like a hundred times. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
CD4ever Posted February 28, 2010 at 03:55 PM Posted February 28, 2010 at 03:55 PM Voted. I wish Céline's pic was in the same place every time you vote so that you wouldn't have to spend so much time trying to find it when you vote like a hundred times. In the time I spend voting 150 times, I could have voted 300 times if the pic stayed in the same place... Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
gafsa Posted March 1, 2010 at 08:29 AM Posted March 1, 2010 at 08:29 AM yeah... and only 403627 votes to beat Giusy Ferreri - who ever that may be - :P Who's that girl? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.