Frozen_Phoenix Posted February 22, 2010 at 05:26 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 05:26 PM Does anyone have "Taking Chances" oder "Alone"? I would love to hear those or were they not even in the movie? Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
nati Posted February 22, 2010 at 05:27 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 05:27 PM Does anyone have "Taking Chances" oder "Alone"? I would love to hear those or were they not even in the movie?Taking Chances was basically a Karaoke version so just the music and no Celine and Alone was not present maybe in the DVD Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
sean83 Posted February 23, 2010 at 11:22 PM Posted February 23, 2010 at 11:22 PM [...] "My heart will go on" [...] Who of you likes the dress she wears? I've seen it in the video, I've seen it live and I hate it it looks like a cheap nightdress or some negligee... Quote
ks1981 Posted February 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM [...] "My heart will go on" [...] Who of you likes the dress she wears? I've seen it in the video, I've seen it live and I hate it it looks like a cheap nightdress or some negligee... yeh i didnt like it. The other one looked stunning. The purple one they used for the movie poster. Quote
CelineLover4Life Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:01 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:01 AM I happen to love the red one that she wears, but my favorite is the one from the movie poster. It fits her body beautifully. Quote
LVCeline Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:49 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:49 AM Is it a possibility to get The Show Must Go On at the end during the credits? AWESOME version! Quote
fee7691 Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:53 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:53 AM This is such a good idea!!! Even though I have seen the movie I love to watch these! Quote http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/crazy4nyc/celinebanner2-1-1.jpg
Der_Griffon Posted February 24, 2010 at 07:40 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 07:40 AM I like the wide dress for MHWGO, I think it|s very beautiful! Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
joruss10 Posted February 24, 2010 at 08:41 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 08:41 AM wow , that is a very nice idea ........ i Hope there will be more upcoming Celine Through The Eyes of The world Clips.......... i really want to see the whole film........ (Sorry for the English!!! Im just a Human being!!!!) Quote ...............MY HeArT WilL gO On aNd On........... .......................................... ...................................... ................................. Celine DionPhilippines Fan Clubthe immortal divaCELINEDIONPHILIPPINES.WEBS.COM
Onyx Posted February 25, 2010 at 12:44 AM Posted February 25, 2010 at 12:44 AM I don't understand why TPOL is different in theatre than in these clips...Maybe I'm wrong but I think they overdubbed these promotional clips with the regular TPOL playback track to make it sounds ''perfect'' in order to promote the movie. i think is cuz the original movie is about 3 hours instead of the 2 hours that we saw at the movie theaters , so the dvd is gonna be a longer movie. maybe some extra live performances ... Quote
Terre Posted February 28, 2010 at 03:14 PM Posted February 28, 2010 at 03:14 PM Great topic! Thank you for sharing the clips! I think I'm gonna go bonkers when I get my hands on the DVD. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
celinedionfan1 Posted March 6, 2010 at 05:56 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 05:56 PM this is great, cant wait for the dvd Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
drove all night Posted March 10, 2010 at 06:26 PM Author Posted March 10, 2010 at 06:26 PM Legion of Honor Medal Scene - with subtitles (RC's soooo sweet and funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHdfystROWM my love we are finally home Quote
vedia19861207 Posted March 10, 2010 at 07:11 PM Posted March 10, 2010 at 07:11 PM Thank you for the link !!! RC is so cute~~and I love the second one !!! ha ha ha~ Quote http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4566/101600.jpg
dlh1 Posted March 10, 2010 at 10:19 PM Posted March 10, 2010 at 10:19 PM Does anyone know where we can download all these clips in HQ/HD? I especially want to see this in HQ/HD. Does anyone have a copy? Quote
volleyceline Posted March 10, 2010 at 10:56 PM Posted March 10, 2010 at 10:56 PM (edited) aww I totally love those videos! She's so confident in her voice and actions. I totally love that!It's so frustrating! It's not showing anywhere near where I am! I sooo hope they put it on DVD! They'd have at least one customer! Me! ha Edited March 10, 2010 at 10:58 PM by knfscruff Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 10, 2010 at 11:20 PM Posted March 10, 2010 at 11:20 PM Does anyone know where we can download all these clips in HQ/HD? I especially want to see this in HQ/HD. Does anyone have a copy? Yea i have a Promo DVD with all of this on it and more Quote
dlh1 Posted March 10, 2010 at 11:45 PM Posted March 10, 2010 at 11:45 PM Does anyone know where we can download all these clips in HQ/HD? I especially want to see this in HQ/HD. Does anyone have a copy? Yea i have a Promo DVD with all of this on it and more Really, wow you're so lucky. Would you be able to upload them do you think? Or share them somehow. I'd be really appreciative. Dan Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 11, 2010 at 01:02 AM Posted March 11, 2010 at 01:02 AM Hey it shows all the footage on that YouTube clip not all the clips from the movie. I don't know how to do this, PM me tomorrow if you like, I will c what I can do kev Quote
Lou555 Posted March 14, 2010 at 01:57 AM Posted March 14, 2010 at 01:57 AM (edited) "Ticket to ride" - Manchester - short 30 sec. clip from TTEOTW movie Edited March 14, 2010 at 02:00 AM by Lou555 Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 14, 2010 at 02:59 AM Posted March 14, 2010 at 02:59 AM wow someone bootlegged the movie Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
lindsey22 Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:01 AM Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:01 AM "Ticket to ride" - Manchester - short 30 sec. clip from TTEOTW movie omg i need this in mp3 or better yet mp4 Quote
dlh1 Posted March 15, 2010 at 11:00 AM Posted March 15, 2010 at 11:00 AM "Ticket to ride" - Manchester - short 30 sec. clip from TTEOTW movie OMG I thought this was a new 30second clip but it's not it's the old 13 second clip that I posted a few weeks back. Nevermind. Not long until the film is released now. Quote
kimmy_0412 Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:12 PM Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:12 PM Thanks for this fantabulous idea! I love it heaps, since this wasn't shown in my country :/ I'm most probably half the world away from you guys, which explains why . Quote
Claudette Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:19 PM Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:19 PM (edited) I have been wondering about that part where she talks to her bodyguards: Is she eating something or chewing gum? It is funny actually... Edited March 15, 2010 at 12:20 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
idolfan05 Posted March 16, 2010 at 12:20 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 12:20 AM my love we are home singing Quote Sept.18,1998--Celine in ClevelandSept.24,2008-Celine in Cleveland(Taking Chances World Tour) Both indescribable! I had a Celineveland Experience!
Lou555 Posted March 16, 2010 at 12:44 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 12:44 AM (edited) I have been wondering about that part where she talks to her bodyguards: Is she eating something or chewing gum? It is funny actually... Her bodyguards bumped into her a couple of time, one guy even stepped on her dress that night. Obviously she didn't appreciate how it went that night and rightly so. When she enters the room, we see her taking a chewing gum before she starts telling them "we have to figure out a (better) way for tomorrow night."And yes it is a funny part of the movie and one where we can watch Céline telling them what she doesn't like, what she wants and how she wants it but in a very respectful way and with a funny Celinish twist. No wonder people like to work for and with her. She knows how important is respect and team work and how to bring the best out of her team. They all want to please her because they feel well treated and respected as human being. Edited March 16, 2010 at 12:49 AM by Lou555 Quote
Claudette Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:53 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:53 AM I have never seen her chewing gum before though. Very funny! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:33 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:33 PM Part 1 - Part 2 - kev Quote
Lou555 Posted March 17, 2010 at 01:45 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 01:45 AM (edited) From a recent French TV show promoting the upcoming DVD I guess. We don't learn anything new but there are a few new clips from the movie CTTEOTW(for those who haven't seen it yet and/or who want to watch.) http://celinedionmotion.com/videos/512/50-...13-mars-2008-hd Sorry if it's already been posted here. Edited March 17, 2010 at 01:47 AM by Lou555 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.