vroni Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:08 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:08 PM for some reason there's no sound, I just listened to music on my laptop so the volume is up and I pressed the play button... Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Koolan Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:10 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:10 PM They spelled Barbra's name wrong. Vic it's Barbara Walters. Clearly, I can't think straight at almost 3 in the morning. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Claudette Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:10 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:10 PM Do this conversation actually have a point? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
zuv Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM well i guess we wont have a full hour Quote
CD4ever Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM (edited) Yes Barbara, there are more country's in the world who celebrate Valentine's day Vroni: Did you turn the volume of the player up? pyb: The programm is two hours long Edited February 15, 2010 at 11:12 PM by CD4ever Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
vroni Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:12 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:12 PM Yes Barbara, there are more country's in the world who celebrate Valentine's day Vroni: Did you turn the volume of the player up? stupid question but I cannot see where I could do that? Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Cheerfuljane Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM for some reason there's no sound, I just listened to music on my laptop so the volume is up and I pressed the play button... I had that, but then I got a pop-up window saying that Windows needed to run an add-on to work this site. So make sure your pop-ups are enabled It works now. Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM (edited) This is stupid. It will probably be the last 2 minutes og the show Edited February 15, 2010 at 11:15 PM by Cheerfuljane Quote
CD4ever Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM Yes Barbara, there are more country's in the world who celebrate Valentine's day Vroni: Did you turn the volume of the player up? stupid question but I cannot see where I could do that? Next to the "play" button Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
zuv Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:15 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:15 PM (edited) BarbaraFedEx is in Memphis? Edited February 15, 2010 at 11:16 PM by pyb Quote
vroni Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:15 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:15 PM I have a mac, might that be a problem? Because there is no volume button Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Claudette Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:15 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:15 PM for some reason there's no sound, I just listened to music on my laptop so the volume is up and I pressed the play button... I had that, but then I got a pop-up window saying that Windows needed to run an add-on to work this site. So make sure your pop-ups are enabled It works now. , I had the same problem at first. I forgot about it... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
CD4ever Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:16 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:16 PM I have a mac, might that be a problem? Because there is no volume button Don't know , did you try what Cheerfuljane said? Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Lou555 Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:17 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:17 PM hmm I cannot find it... Talk/Ent >> Entertainment >> 102: SIRIUS StarsIt should work this way To Lou555: Yes, you have to click on the play button, otherwise it doesn't work Thanks but I had already done everything you have all adviced me to do and it still doesn't work. I don't know maybe there is something missing or not working on my computer. Thanks anyway! Hope you tell us a little bit of what was said afterward.Thanks you guys and enjoy the interview. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:24 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:24 PM i still havent even heard them mention celine i hope its soon and is tonight! thinking about it celinedion.com told us about it so it must be right! we are listenign to this guy talking abut airoplanes being unsafekev Quote
vroni Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:27 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:27 PM hmmm is it over already?for the mac users out there - you need something called "pulsar", google it, can be downloaded for free, works now for me! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
CD4ever Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:29 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:29 PM (edited) If Celine isn't on in 10 min, I'm going to bed. I'll listen to the replay tomorrow morning. Edited February 15, 2010 at 11:29 PM by CD4ever Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Claudette Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:34 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:34 PM Oh yeah, I feel very safe flying now... Question: What does this conversation have to do with entertainement? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:36 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:36 PM is this depressing to listen to or what? lol bring celine on already lol Quote
Lou555 Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM (edited) After trying many things I found what was wrong on my computer and I've got it now!!!! and Here's Barbara!!! ...but I think I'll do something else until Céline is on....not that interesting up to now! You're right, bring on Céline! Edit: I guess she's saving the best for last! Edited February 15, 2010 at 11:44 PM by Lou555 Quote
CD4ever Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:44 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:44 PM (edited) That's it, I'm off to bed Have a very Celinish evening/night/morning! Edited February 15, 2010 at 11:45 PM by CD4ever Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
zuv Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:45 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:45 PM WOW this is ridiculous!!! Is the show 2 hours long?? because the hour ends in 15 min.... Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:46 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:46 PM Guys do u think celine will be on? i mean how long is teh show? kev Quote
Claudette Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:48 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:48 PM (edited) It is two hours long. They are talking the biggest load of crap... Edit: I guess she will be on during the second hour. Do you guys think she will only talk about Vegas? What can she say about it, considering they are only starting to work on it now. Wonder if she will talk about the movie... Edited February 15, 2010 at 11:51 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
dandoodles Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:49 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:49 PM i just started listening...so glad i didnt miss her! what whatever they are talking about is SOOOOO boring. but i do love barbara walters interviews with celine! they are always good! Quote
nuts2you Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:50 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:50 PM Boy does she love to talk,, cant wait to what she ask celine. Quote
vroni Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:54 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:54 PM lol I actually find it pretty interesting, talking about travelling is the best! still hope celine will be there soon! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
vroni Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:56 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:56 PM ok it's over, wondering what's next Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
dandoodles Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:57 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 11:57 PM she just said "bye now" and now there is music playing...was she saying by to greenburg or is she done? Quote
dandoodles Posted February 16, 2010 at 12:01 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 12:01 AM nevermind. : ) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.