Bellamy Posted January 26, 2010 at 12:27 PM Posted January 26, 2010 at 12:27 PM Happy Birthday! He's such a big boy now. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Lawna Posted January 26, 2010 at 03:14 PM Posted January 26, 2010 at 03:14 PM I'm a little late, but happy Bday RC, I hope you had a wonderful day with your mom and dad! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Lawna Posted January 26, 2010 at 03:19 PM Posted January 26, 2010 at 03:19 PM Happy B-day!!! Omg! he's already nine!!! which means im getting old! lol...no worries, you're still young! I feel old thinking that I just became a fan when I was 12 yrs old....now 12 yrs later...hahaha still as big a fan as ever, just a bit older, but Celine is older too, she was 29 when I first started to love her! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Celininha17 Posted January 26, 2010 at 03:26 PM Posted January 26, 2010 at 03:26 PM Happy Birthday RC!!! Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
robert sadler Posted January 26, 2010 at 07:35 PM Posted January 26, 2010 at 07:35 PM Happy Birthday RC Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
angelil78 Posted January 26, 2010 at 08:14 PM Posted January 26, 2010 at 08:14 PM So nothing about what they did on Twitter? The Palm Beach people are so polite, not Twittering about her, drives me crazy Quote
cmcdaori Posted January 26, 2010 at 08:25 PM Posted January 26, 2010 at 08:25 PM All the best Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Matias Posted January 27, 2010 at 01:48 AM Posted January 27, 2010 at 01:48 AM 9 years!!!! Gosh! I'm getting old! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
one heart Posted January 27, 2010 at 05:47 AM Posted January 27, 2010 at 05:47 AM Happy birthday RC Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.