Gorgeous Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:25 PM Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:25 PM Wow, I find today, a very rare interview of Celine did in 1991 in jail of Bordeaux here in Montreal. I read in her biographie "My vie, mon reve", she did many interview in jail in 1990 and 1991, and she write in this book that she loves to sing "Le monde est stone" and "L'amour existe encore" because everyone was crying in jail everytime she was singing these songs! You can listen this interview of 36 minutes on this website; http://www.souverains.qc.ca/arhaiti.html Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
Gorgeous Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:33 PM Author Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:33 PM OH MY GOD, I listen that, and a guy from the jail asked to Celine if in USA they want to give her millions of dollard, if she was living to live there and work here, and she say : NO NO NO NO!!!! Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
nano Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:34 PM Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:34 PM Cool!! thanks for sharing... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Céline74 Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:45 PM Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:45 PM Thankyou soooo much!!! Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
Gorgeous Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:58 PM Author Posted January 17, 2010 at 05:58 PM http://www.souverains.qc.ca/gif/cpresse/cpcdion.JPG 1 Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
nano Posted January 17, 2010 at 06:06 PM Posted January 17, 2010 at 06:06 PM (edited) wooow...L'amour Existe Encore was amaaaaaazing :wub: edit: "Le Monde Est stone" Edited January 17, 2010 at 06:09 PM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
browseceline Posted January 17, 2010 at 06:06 PM Posted January 17, 2010 at 06:06 PM good quality! and I don't know this song (uptempo one) sounds good though!I wish I could understand French because now it sounds very nice but what they say.. I don't know Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
cmcdaori Posted January 17, 2010 at 06:09 PM Posted January 17, 2010 at 06:09 PM Thanx.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Gorgeous Posted January 17, 2010 at 06:18 PM Author Posted January 17, 2010 at 06:18 PM wooow...L'amour Existe Encore was amaaaaaazing :wub: edit: "Le Monde Est stone" She write in her book "Ma vie, mon rêve" everyone was crying in the jail when she sing these songs... wow! Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
Lou555 Posted January 17, 2010 at 11:15 PM Posted January 17, 2010 at 11:15 PM (edited) It was available at one point on the web some months ago. I found it very interesting indeed. I love Céline's singing and casual talk there. There was a lot of guys loving her and her music over there. Québec artists used to be invited to go at Montréal's Bordeau jail and many used to go. I guess this is still happening today in Montréal's jails and others are following in her footsteps. Thanks for sharing this with fans here. Edited January 17, 2010 at 11:27 PM by Lou555 Quote
Lou555 Posted January 17, 2010 at 11:47 PM Posted January 17, 2010 at 11:47 PM (edited) OH MY GOD, I listen that, and a guy from the jail asked to Celine if in USA they want to give her millions of dollard, if she was living to live there and work here, and she say : NO NO NO NO!!!! It was at a time when people here were afraid she would go away forever(having an international career) and never come back. Edited January 17, 2010 at 11:48 PM by Lou555 Quote
maxceline Posted January 18, 2010 at 12:05 AM Posted January 18, 2010 at 12:05 AM very cool and interesting rare interviews...thansk for sharing it Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
davidjag79 Posted January 18, 2010 at 12:55 PM Posted January 18, 2010 at 12:55 PM Thank you for sharing.... although i didn't understand (know very little French) Gotta get Rosetta stone! lol Anyone know where i can get Rosetta stone French at a good price? J'adore Celine! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
boyblackuk Posted January 18, 2010 at 09:41 PM Posted January 18, 2010 at 09:41 PM Im confused, what is "Jail", here in the UK it means "Prison" Quote
Timster Posted January 18, 2010 at 09:45 PM Posted January 18, 2010 at 09:45 PM Im confused, what is "Jail", here in the UK it means "Prison" That's right Quote
Javito Posted January 18, 2010 at 09:54 PM Posted January 18, 2010 at 09:54 PM Thank you very much for this finding! It's great to hear her perform some of the DCP songs acapella! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted January 18, 2010 at 10:22 PM Posted January 18, 2010 at 10:22 PM Im confused, what is "Jail", here in the UK it means "Prison" You know, "Prison" means "Jail" in English all over the world! it is recorded in a prison! Like Lou said: Québec artists used to be invited to go at Montréal's Bordeau jail and many used to go. I guess this is still happening today in Montréal's jails and others are following in her footsteps. it doesn't look so bad actually http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2006/2189121846_c7b7a85e86.jpg Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Lou555 Posted January 18, 2010 at 10:41 PM Posted January 18, 2010 at 10:41 PM (edited) Im confused, what is "Jail", here in the UK it means "Prison" Really?and it's exactly how we say it in French too : "La prison de Bordeaux" à Montréal. it doesn't look so bad actually It depends from which angle you see it Davey. There are some different ones here(4):http://www.imtl.org/image.php?id=3095 Edited January 18, 2010 at 10:45 PM by Lou555 Quote
Javito Posted January 18, 2010 at 11:13 PM Posted January 18, 2010 at 11:13 PM it doesn't look so bad actually http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2006/2189121846_c7b7a85e86.jpg Really? Give it to me as a house now if that looks bad!! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinedream Posted January 22, 2010 at 12:03 AM Posted January 22, 2010 at 12:03 AM thanks for the rare find and the cover of Journal de Montreal ! So nice of her to do this for the inmates at Xmas she's always had such a good heart since the beggining. Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.