MTJ Posted December 27, 2009 at 12:10 AM Posted December 27, 2009 at 12:10 AM I made an Xmas list for my parents with online links, but instead of buying me the stuff, they just gave me the amount of money I needed to buy it all for myself. So it was kind of sad... I think I'd rather use the money when I travel over New Years. Quote
Acacia Posted December 27, 2009 at 01:36 AM Posted December 27, 2009 at 01:36 AM This is the first time in years that I didn't receive money or gift cards, and I liked that! DVD: Sur Les PlainesDVD: Live In Las Vegas (French Edition)DVD: VH1 Divas LiveBook: 12 Heroes Among UsBook: Ma vie, mon rêveLiving Language French CalendarWireless French Canadian Keyboard and Mouse2 BlanketsGeorge Forman grillElectric ToothbrushPaper CutterVarious small gifts Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Bellamy Posted December 27, 2009 at 03:44 AM Posted December 27, 2009 at 03:44 AM I got some really great stuff. I was looking for a messenger bag and my sister got me exactly the one I wanted and many more things! My parents got me some new pots and pans and other stuff for my kitchen and money! I told them I wanted stuff for my kitchen Anyways, now with the cash and giftcards I plan on buying some stuff like D'eux 15th anniversay and the tourbook which I've not gotten yet Congrats. Post pics. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
whineupemily Posted December 27, 2009 at 05:53 AM Posted December 27, 2009 at 05:53 AM George Forman grillMy mother got one of those! Not like she knows how to use it, but she did receive one! Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted December 27, 2009 at 07:03 AM Posted December 27, 2009 at 07:03 AM i just got money Quote
kerche Posted December 28, 2009 at 07:21 AM Posted December 28, 2009 at 07:21 AM (edited) Lately, my family and friends know that I'm totally in LOVE with Celine, so it's my 1st Celine-ish Christmas this year!I actually didn't get many presents, but the 2 Celine presents I got are: Sensational giftset & the Shimmering collection Other presents that my family got for all to use is a Wii console, Wii Fit Plus and a 52" LCD tv!! Yayyyyyyyy! Edited December 28, 2009 at 07:21 AM by kerche Quote - Kerry -
Terre Posted December 29, 2009 at 08:08 PM Posted December 29, 2009 at 08:08 PM (edited) I got: - a pair of leggings - two pairs of socks - a gift certificate to a beauty salon for a facial - a beautiful, pink, heart shaped charm Edited December 29, 2009 at 08:09 PM by Terre Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
patih_barsanti Posted December 30, 2009 at 12:28 AM Posted December 30, 2009 at 12:28 AM I got money, Let's Talk About Love, A New Day Has Come, a boot, 2 shirts, DVD Divas 2002 and DVD Divas 1999 Quote Do I love you my oh myYeah river deep mountain high, yeah yeah yeahhttp://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/TCH_TourPhotos/OfficialTP20.jpgIf I lost you would I cry?Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, babyhttp://celinemariedion.tumblr.com/
Selina286 Posted December 30, 2009 at 01:56 AM Posted December 30, 2009 at 01:56 AM this year i got mostly gift cards and money and also some chocolate, a music box, a beautiful necklace, and even more chocolate! omg! i think i gained like 10 pounds form all the chocolate! Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted December 30, 2009 at 03:55 PM Posted December 30, 2009 at 03:55 PM i got 1,000 pesos from my brother. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.