celinesounds Posted October 27, 2010 at 11:04 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 11:04 AM what do you all think of the new album SALE ET SOL? I love it! I only like LocaRabiosaWaka Waka the rest is trash Quote #FREEJAVITO
Alex_Incognito Posted October 27, 2010 at 07:29 PM Posted October 27, 2010 at 07:29 PM Trash? I don't think so. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celinesounds Posted October 27, 2010 at 11:35 PM Posted October 27, 2010 at 11:35 PM Trash? I don't think so. She is an up-tempo artist, not a ballad singer, her ballads are boring Quote #FREEJAVITO
Julian Posted October 28, 2010 at 09:13 AM Posted October 28, 2010 at 09:13 AM Trash? I don't think so. She is an up-tempo artist, not a ballad singer, her ballads are boringSo not true . The ballads on the album are great. And remember back in 2002 Underneath your clothes. The song was amazing and very successfull! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 30, 2010 at 06:16 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 06:16 PM I saw Shakira in Chicago last night. One of the best concerts I've ever seen. She really connects with her fans. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ddmone99 Posted November 27, 2010 at 01:07 AM Posted November 27, 2010 at 01:07 AM I LLLOOOVVVEEE waka waka and gypsy! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
RLAAMJR. Posted November 30, 2010 at 08:44 AM Posted November 30, 2010 at 08:44 AM Yep. Choosing Shakira to sing Wakawaka was perfect Quote
frana Posted January 12, 2011 at 08:33 PM Posted January 12, 2011 at 08:33 PM New Album Sale el Sol Her new album is great and very fresh Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Alex_Incognito Posted October 30, 2011 at 08:08 PM Posted October 30, 2011 at 08:08 PM Shakira's new LIVE CD/DVD is set to come out in December---LIVE IN PARIS. It was rumoured to have been shot in 3D. The single for it "Antes de las 6" Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted December 6, 2011 at 08:06 PM Posted December 6, 2011 at 08:06 PM Just got the newq CD/DVD! It's beyond amazing! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted April 12, 2014 at 03:39 AM Posted April 12, 2014 at 03:39 AM "Shakira." is an exxxxcellent album. This woman can sing anything. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Bell Posted April 13, 2014 at 05:14 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 05:14 PM "Shakira." is an exxxxcellent album.I'll have to check it. I saw the video of 'Empire' just a couple of days ago and fell in love with it. 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
GoldenLeaf Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:28 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:28 PM (edited) ''Shakira'' new album debuted at #3 on the United World Chart with only 179.000 copies sold worldwide. http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week15-2014.htm Celine's ''Loved Me Back To Life'' debuted at #2 with 253.000 copies sold worldwide http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week47-2013.htm Edited April 14, 2014 at 03:30 PM by GoldenLeaf Quote
Bell Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:34 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:34 AM I listened to the album, most songs are very catchy. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
tiniann88 Posted April 22, 2014 at 06:43 PM Posted April 22, 2014 at 06:43 PM Céline is teaching me French and Shakira is teaching me Spanish Now I just need to find a singer to teach me German. I just seen Shakira perform with Blake Shelton on the ACM Awards and I thought they were awesome. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.