autumnskies00 Posted December 7, 2009 at 05:15 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 05:15 AM It should be visable for every, yes, but team celine barely has any other perks...so they pretend this is one lol. But like every other TC video it will end up on youtube. My reason for not renewing...all the "exclusive" vids end up on youtube, and out of all the shows I went to my TC seats were the WORST,. Deff a waste of money. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Belle Céline Posted December 7, 2009 at 05:26 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 05:26 AM It should be visable for every, yes, but team celine barely has any other perks...so they pretend this is one lol. But like every other TC video it will end up on youtube. My reason for not renewing...all the "exclusive" vids end up on youtube, and out of all the shows I went to my TC seats were the WORST,. Deff a waste of money. That's what I've heard over and over again, its not worth the money especially now that its 40 bucks, when it was 25 if I'd had the money I was considering joining. The discounts people were talking about don't seem that great to me, I mean you get maybe five, ten bucks of something you can either buy online or in a store for cheaper. I didn't even join TC and when I saw Celine I had better seats than what some of the TC members are saying they had, which were supposed to be these amazing, great seats like you said they were the worst. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
zuv Posted December 7, 2009 at 06:15 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 06:15 AM I enjoyed my time as a member of TC couple years ago. Its not only msg vid from celine that you get for 30 bucks. We had the exclusive preview of her entire album D'elles and Taking Chances "months" before their release. You get to be the 1st to buy tickets. Unlike others said, the seats seemed to be really great. I went to A New Day..., I was seating in René's row, and i could see the TCfans and they were just in front of the stage in front of celine SCREAMING LIKE CRAAZZZY. Soo.... not too bad i think You get discounts on everything... and you get to see and do things people will never see or do. I left TC because our emails were public, and that pissed me off ..so I made them cancel everything LOL : P Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted December 7, 2009 at 07:00 AM Author Posted December 7, 2009 at 07:00 AM I only renewed for perks in Vegas... presales/discounts on tickets and 10% off at the store. I more than got my money back doing that, although you really don't get "preferred seating" from them... But I renewed before they changed the price to $40 per year, for me it was 3 years for $50, much more reasonable. My membership expires next year, and I doubt I'll renew. My membership did nothing for me during the tour... at all. Having said that, I have won contests in the past - a t-shirt, magnets, and I got my question answered by Céline a few years ago. At least that's something. There used to be so many more exclusives... but there are less and less each year. It's disappointing. Any "exclusive" they give us is either already here, or on YouTube. The holiday message should be available for everyone... that's the way Céline would prefer it - I'm sure. But everyone has to make their $$$! Quote
browseceline Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:34 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:34 AM well I still feel the same - I am not going to pay for some videos or for buying all kinds of Celine stuff.On the internet I can buy everything I want and I am not going to pay for a fanclub subscription.Anyway.. I am really curious what Celine said because we have been waiting for so long and when she hasanything to say about the dvd and the release I think we all deserve to know what she said because we have waited long enough! - rules are rules I understand .. but it ****! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Jacqui Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:55 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:55 AM Is it ok to say this? (If not, moderators can delete it)...she didn't really say anything we didn't already know. There's no major revelation you guys are missing out on or anything. It was just a cute, sweet message. Quote
Javito Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:56 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:56 AM I enjoyed my time as a member of TC couple years ago. Its not only msg vid from celine that you get for 30 bucks. We had the exclusive preview of her entire album D'elles and Taking Chances "months" before their release. Are you serious??? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Xpresso Posted December 7, 2009 at 01:13 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 01:13 PM Is there a moderator on this thread? Because it sounds more like a TeamCeline bashing than a discussion about the holiday message. You don't want to join, then don't. PERIOD. No need to go on and on... Merry Christmas to Celine and TeamCeline! Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted December 7, 2009 at 01:29 PM Author Posted December 7, 2009 at 01:29 PM Is there a moderator on this thread? Because it sounds more like a TeamCeline bashing than a discussion about the holiday message. You don't want to join, then don't. PERIOD. No need to go on and on... Merry Christmas to Celine and TeamCeline! I agree. Every topic mentioning TeamCéline inevitably turns into a bash fest. I commented on the subject too because it is frustrating, but let’s try to stick to the topic of Céline wishing us happy holidays and us wishing the same for her and her family! Quote
zuv Posted December 7, 2009 at 02:43 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 02:43 PM I enjoyed my time as a member of TC couple years ago. Its not only msg vid from celine that you get for 30 bucks. We had the exclusive preview of her entire album D'elles and Taking Chances "months" before their release. Are you serious??? Hummm yeah im serious... That was one of the many features that TeamC offered. Whats so funny about that? I think that was a pretty cool exclusivity we had. Here on the forum, in just few days, you have 470 replies on a 11 years old christmas song for a disney parade. Everybody is going crazy only for something not even aired on tv yet..., and you think having to listen to a brand new studio song every other day until the release of the album is nothing to be excited for, that its basically a joke, a rip off and that nobody cares?? Well maybe for you but certainly not for me. Sorry for the others, i had to answer. Quote
Javito Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:02 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:02 PM I enjoyed my time as a member of TC couple years ago. Its not only msg vid from celine that you get for 30 bucks. We had the exclusive preview of her entire album D'elles and Taking Chances "months" before their release. Are you serious??? Hummm yeah im serious... That was one of the many features that TeamC offered. Whats so funny about that? I think that was a pretty cool exclusivity we had. Here on the forum, in just few days, you have 470 replies on a 11 years old christmas song for a disney parade. Everybody is going crazy only for something not even aired on tv yet..., and you think having to listen to a brand new studio song every other day until the release of the album is nothing to be excited for, that its basically a joke, a rip off and that nobody cares?? Well maybe for you but certainly not for me. Everybody fan knows that the official site is the LAST one to offer the exclusive song clips from her albums (I don't remember if it happened with D'elles or TC but we already knew some of the full songs before they posted those 55 sec clips ) Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
zuv Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:25 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:25 PM If i recall, and TC members can correct me, at one point for D'elles or Tchances we had access to the complete songs. But, hey! good for you if the forum had access to the complete songs before TeamCeline and everybody else (which i doutb, when right now you can't see celine's holiday msg b/c TC are monitoring here) I've only been here for a month so i'll see for the next album. Cheers! Quote
celinedream Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:58 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:58 PM Please someone said that she says something about spanish in the video, is that true??? No, nada. But that's my wishful thinking for next year Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Cesdra Posted December 7, 2009 at 06:53 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 06:53 PM Is there a moderator on this thread? Because it sounds more like a TeamCeline bashing than a discussion about the holiday message. You don't want to join, then don't. PERIOD. No need to go on and on... Merry Christmas to Celine and TeamCeline! If only 10% of people here have seen it, and those who have seen it can't talk about it in more than cryptic ways - what kind of discussion do you expect? As for not being allowed to mention the content of the message: I can't even imagine the legal basis for that! That is absolutely ridiculous! No one can tell anyone what they can talk about and can't! This is not a top secret government or big company thing, this is a X-Mas message!!!! Cosidering that a message about a feast celebrating love and peace is connected to some kind of threads from the TC is more than just ironic and I can't believe that Céline would support this. Quote
takeachance Posted December 7, 2009 at 07:44 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 07:44 PM Sorry but I find really shameful that a single Céline fan has to pay to see her sending her best wishes for Christmas It's not her personality, and I won't pay for seeing that. It won't be me for sure! What I want to say is that that video should be available openly for every fan who visits her official website, not only for those who pay her fanclub That's the real Céline (or we think so) Oh well, pehaps the Christmas video at the end of each year is the only real exclusive content that Teamceline has to offer after all! Here here!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Claudette Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:20 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:20 PM So I finally got the stupid thing to play... I don't know, I thought that this year's message was more scripted than last year. Anyway, as long as Celine knows that she is always in our thoughts and prayers... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Thomas Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:35 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:35 PM As for not being allowed to mention the content of the message: I can't even imagine the legal basis for that! That is absolutely ridiculous! No one can tell anyone what they can talk about and can't! This is not a top secret government or big company thing, this is a X-Mas message!!!! Cosidering that a message about a feast celebrating love and peace is connected to some kind of threads from the TC is more than just ironic and I can't believe that Céline would support this.I don't know where this came from either, that isn't the rule as I understand it. TeamCeline have never stopped us discussing what Celine says in her messages and no moderator has ever removed this kind of thing in the past. As long as the video isn't posted there is no problem. I think it was mentioned that we couldn't talk about it and everyone ran with it... Anyway, it's the usual thing. Celine thanks us for our support, mentions the tour and how much she enjoyed it and briefly talks about us being able to see a souvenir of the tour sometime in the New Year. She tells us it's time for her to recharge her batteries and make plans for the future and then as usual she wishes everyone a happy holiday. Short but sweet! Quote
takeachance Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:56 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:56 PM As for not being allowed to mention the content of the message: I can't even imagine the legal basis for that! That is absolutely ridiculous! No one can tell anyone what they can talk about and can't! This is not a top secret government or big company thing, this is a X-Mas message!!!! Cosidering that a message about a feast celebrating love and peace is connected to some kind of threads from the TC is more than just ironic and I can't believe that Céline would support this.I don't know where this came from either, that isn't the rule as I understand it. TeamCeline have never stopped us discussing what Celine says in her messages and no moderator has ever removed this kind of thing in the past. As long as the video isn't posted there is no problem. I think it was mentioned that we couldn't talk about it and everyone ran with it... Anyway, it's the usual thing. Celine thanks us for our support, mentions the tour and how much she enjoyed it and briefly talks about us being able to see a souvenir of the tour sometime in the New Year. She tells us it's time for her to recharge her batteries and make plans for the future and then as usual she wishes everyone a happy holiday. Short but sweet! thanks i like the sound of the souvenir in the new year! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Sriline Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:34 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:34 PM I just renewed my account to watch the message.. (although I promised myself to never join again because I think it's not fair that a fan has to pay 30$ to see her Holiday Greeting ) I totally agree with Javito... [but can't wait to see the video ] Quote http://shutter05.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/14/001/59/77/60/92/CIRIud6KlzVLEUhFOYvpL66TBTT1LAM9022A.jpg
littlejulieee Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:00 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:00 AM Sorry but I find really shameful that a single Céline fan has to pay to see her sending her best wishes for Christmas It's not her personality, and I won't pay for seeing that. It won't be me for sure! What I want to say is that that video should be available openly for every fan who visits her official website, not only for those who pay her fanclub That's the real Céline (or we think so) Oh well, pehaps the Christmas video at the end of each year is the only real exclusive content that Teamceline has to offer after all! I was just getting ready to say something along the lines of this, I personally think its a rip off to pay 40 bucks for a membership for her fan club which I've heard isn't worth it and you don't get anything for joining. I don't want to pay 40 dollars just to see a few "exclusive" video's of her giving what is probably your typical Merry Christmas wish. The "exclusive" photo's and video's TC claims to have should be for everyfan not just those who want to shell out the 40 bucks for a fan club that is constantly complained about. To me they are excluding the fans who can't pay or don't want to pay the 40 bucks to join. All fans who want to see the video should be able to see a video, after all it is for the fans. Just my two cents, don't shoot the messenger. I agree!! I've only had a membership once and didn't get much out of it other than a discount on my AND tickets.. which was probably a $40 savings!?!? haha. But yea, I agree... I don't think it makes you any less of a fan if you don't have a TC membership. So let's not go there people. Not everyone can afford it. It kinda makes me mad that they don't share more with non-TC members. It's just silly.... just like the S&H charges on cd.com. Geeez... I'm sorry. I don't usually complain so much. I JUST WANT TO SEE HER CHRISTMAS MESSAGE W/O PAYING $40 FOR IT!! GAHH.. Quote ----------Aug. 16 2007 - VegasJan. 21 2009 - Raleigh NC*Feb 3. 2010 - Chicago - Oprah ShowMarch 15 2011 *Premiere Night!* - Vegas March 16 2011 - Vegas*March 19 2011 - VegasMarch 20 2011 - Vegas
Javito Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:02 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:02 AM Sorry but I find really shameful that a single Céline fan has to pay to see her sending her best wishes for Christmas It's not her personality, and I won't pay for seeing that. It won't be me for sure! What I want to say is that that video should be available openly for every fan who visits her official website, not only for those who pay her fanclub That's the real Céline (or we think so) Oh well, pehaps the Christmas video at the end of each year is the only real exclusive content that Teamceline has to offer after all! I was just getting ready to say something along the lines of this, I personally think its a rip off to pay 40 bucks for a membership for her fan club which I've heard isn't worth it and you don't get anything for joining. I don't want to pay 40 dollars just to see a few "exclusive" video's of her giving what is probably your typical Merry Christmas wish. The "exclusive" photo's and video's TC claims to have should be for everyfan not just those who want to shell out the 40 bucks for a fan club that is constantly complained about. To me they are excluding the fans who can't pay or don't want to pay the 40 bucks to join. All fans who want to see the video should be able to see a video, after all it is for the fans. Just my two cents, don't shoot the messenger. I agree!! I've only had a membership once and didn't get much out of it other than a discount on my AND tickets.. which was probably a $40 savings!?!? haha. But yea, I agree... I don't think it makes you any less of a fan if you don't have a TC membership. So let's not go there people. Not everyone can afford it. It kinda makes me mad that they don't share more with non-TC members. It's just silly.... just like the S&H charges on cd.com. Geeez... I'm sorry. I don't usually complain so much. I JUST WANT TO SEE HER CHRISTMAS MESSAGE W/O PAYING $40 FOR IT!! GAHH.. Because the official site ISN'T Céline Dion in person -fortunately!- Céline wouldn't act that way with the fans. I would say that she doesn't even know exactly what they did with the video. They probably asked her to say some words to her fans for her traditional Xmas message, but she thought about her fans worldwide, not the TC ones only Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Acacia Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:59 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:59 AM I've debated getting a TC membership, but looks like it isn't worth it. I hate how all artists have online fan clubs now. I've only signed up for one, Kelly Clarkson and it wasn't worth it. Only cool thing was the videos and presale - I got seat by the catwalk, but it was row 20. Not worth $30. I miss the old days where fan clubs were though mail. Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.