Jump to content

LISA LOIS - new Dutch supertalent


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

 

I just want to say to you all.. listen to this girl..amazing singer

Lisa Lois who won the Dutch X-factor this year just came with her fresh new album

just take your time to listen to it. She is so good it is so fantastic..

Lisa has enormous power in her voice, sounds a bit like Pink and Anastacia but so much better!

and her music sounds a bit like Amy Winehouse and Adele and there is also some blues in it.

But enough...just judge for yourself! Celine should make such an album too! it is just wow!

[/size]

 

on this (not offical?) youtubechannel youtube channel lisa lois you can listen to more of her songs. I just bought her new album and I am really estatic!

 

ITUNES - LISA LOIS - DEBUTALBUM - SMOKE

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
did you already buy the album too? and did you like it? I think she has everything to become a big star!
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Yeah I was amazed when I saw her on the show. She's really good, too good for the Freaky Deaky Dutchland that is.
Posted
Yeah she really rocks!!!! ...oh I love this album! everyone should hear her! she deserves a worldwide succes!
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
owe it all to you is one of my faves of this whole year already DAMN
Posted (edited)

yes it is super.. :clap: I am now listening to it on my mp3player... love love it!!!

Hallelujah with piano only sounds amazing too though!

all in all the whole album is great!

 

Promises Promises has a little Diana Ross feeling in it ( Bridget jones Diary) like it too!

and it has a bit of Amy Winehouse touch

 

and what about Move.sounds good too.. but nothing can beat owe it all to you! :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Yeah I let someone randomly listen to Owe It All To You and said hmm kinda Joss Stone but then the power came and she was like woah.
Posted (edited)

every year there are talentshows and in usually then a cd is released quite fast. That means, soul-less cd's with lousy covers etc.

But this year they finally looked better and gave Lisa and Nicki the chance to make something great! And the Dutch audience still loves Lisa. So now there is this amazing record. Even Kelly Clarkson who heard her singing her version of my life would suck without you .. wanted to crawl under the table ..Lisa nailed the song!

 

people buy her cd or download from itunes!

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...