Jump to content

Lucy Lawless - Official Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone!

 

This is thread is for another great talent, Lucy Lawless. Most know her from being Xena on television but that's a whole other topic :laugh: Really! Check it here

 

I thought I'd start the thread with a cool fact that I didn't know about until some time I came to know about Celine.

 

Lucy's and Celine's birthday are just one day apart. Lucy is the 29th March 1968 and well we all know Celine's ^_^

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted

I thought so too when I found out her birthday. But its pretty cool at the same time.

Nice pics!! The last one was from Celebrity Duets right?

I only saw videos on YouTube from that but Lucy rocked in all her performances B)

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted
the last one is from a Juicy photoshoot. its not for Celebrity duets though
Posted (edited)

Oh right I think I remember now :doh:

Some pics ^_^

 

 

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7851/ph10061.jpg http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6779/ph10067.jpg http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9859/ph10068.jpg http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8139/ph10069.jpg

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/122/ph10071.jpg http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4095/ph10072.jpg

 

PS How do you link the images like that? :shy: I keep trying to resize to a thumbnail but it shows like this when the message is submitted :confused:

Edited by nrcda88

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted (edited)

oh. when you upload on sites like imageshack.us or imagevenue.com or photobucket, they have thumbnail codes listed there. so you just copy and paste them into your post and they'll come out tiny :)

 

where are all the Lucy fans? :whistling: are you fellas hiding? :giggle:

Edited by lamourpourCeline
Posted
oh. when you upload on sites like imageshack.us or imagevenue.com or photobucket, they have thumbnail codes listed there. so you just copy and paste them into your post and they'll come out tiny :)

 

where are all the Lucy fans? :whistling: are you fellas hiding? :giggle:

 

Oh boy I totally missed that! thank you! :flowers:

 

Yeah where is everyone else?? :confused1:

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted (edited)
Posted

I actually saw a movie on TV last night called DragonLance, it an animated movie, AND when I checked the details on what its about & who's doing the voice...who should I find? Non other than Lucy!! I had no clue that show existed & it was done last year :confused1:

 

Yeah lamourpourCeline I'm dying to see Spartacus Blood and Sand!

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted
ha! i just watched that movie the other day cuz Lucy was voicing Goldmoon XD i even watched Justice League for her though she had like 3-4 sentences only D8
Posted
Lucy's the only reason I watch it too...never would have taken it on otherwise :giggle:

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Lucy Lawleeees is so Flawless :xmas_w00t: :xmas_w00t: She is the absolute woman!Extremelly beautifuuul.No words to describe her natural beauty.Even on Xena when she wasnt wearing lots of makeup she was so pretty and sexy.Anyway im praying for a Xena movie

ps Do you know that Xena was the first tv serial that show the love between two women,xena and gabrielle? :flowers:

Posted

actually she wore a lot of make up on Xena XD but they were earthy colours. om nom nom nom

 

naaaw i dont think it was the first. it was popular for it but definitely wasnt the first lol

Posted
Im talking about tv serials,not movies :).And it's the first of this kind.Or at least that's what i have read
Posted (edited)

yes i know you were talking about tv series.

 

need to do a picture post soon muahahahaaa

Edited by lamourpourCeline
Posted (edited)

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted

her arse in Spartacus is :innocent:

 

Vampire Bats movie

Posted
her arse in Spartacus is :innocent:

 

Hmm have you seen pics we haven't?? :giggle: j/k

I can't wait to see what Lucy brings to Spartacus when it starts. :kicking:

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted
even better. eps XD

 

:surprise: where did you get to see eps??

 

side note you absolutely rock with Lucy pics! Lucretia looks great!!

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted

oh around the internet if you know where to find them :giggle:

 

thank you :) Lucretia's just bad #ss!

Posted
i don't like Lucretia's look at all :/
Posted
whaddya expect? lol. all the Lucretia pics are heavily Photoshopped. she looks frackin gorgeous in Spartacus though
Posted

I'd admit I didn't like the red-orange hair on Lucy at first but now its cool. A whole new look and character for her to have fun with and us to enjoy.

oh yeah that's easily seen...all the promos for Lucretia that I've seen so far have a good dose of Photoshop. :giggle:

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...