Celine Fan 77 Posted October 31, 2009 at 04:02 PM Author Posted October 31, 2009 at 04:02 PM I think that the soundtrack version included on the single is very very powerful, but I still prefer the album version. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Chin Posted October 31, 2009 at 04:36 PM Posted October 31, 2009 at 04:36 PM Here's the Soundtrack version (Different from the one that's included in the OST of the movie) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YVIM76IBHere it isI got "This service is temporarily not available from your service area." For me it works I'm wondering if you could upload it somewhere else... Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 31, 2009 at 05:18 PM Author Posted October 31, 2009 at 05:18 PM Bubba Publicado el Hoy, 04:58 PM may sound a bit like this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzyUWLD9f1o...PL&index=38 Yes, I guess the one who made that video took this version to make that animation. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
hellmeister Posted October 31, 2009 at 06:08 PM Posted October 31, 2009 at 06:08 PM very cool!! Merci! Quote
sexydebris Posted November 3, 2009 at 12:17 AM Posted November 3, 2009 at 12:17 AM :) may sound a bit like this.... http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6986/grabbedframe2.jpg great! thanks for the link.... Quote
Nando Férri Posted November 3, 2009 at 04:01 AM Posted November 3, 2009 at 04:01 AM I love both versions. They've changed her pitch voice in the soundtrack version. You can see it's deeper and I think it makes the song sounds more sad. I love this. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Loup_garou Posted August 12, 2014 at 02:49 AM Posted August 12, 2014 at 02:49 AM Today this song takes on a whole new meaning .... Do you think it would be a nice tribute for Celine to sing the song for the first time live? http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/117933725-rene-angelil-celine-dion-and-robin-williams-wireimage.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FB038D22FB17743E6F06B6288DB1E8400A84349FF6DC8ACBFDE30A760B0D811297 6 Quote
incognito Posted August 12, 2014 at 03:02 AM Posted August 12, 2014 at 03:02 AM (edited) She should but she won't. Those lyrics... So fitting. Edited August 12, 2014 at 03:02 AM by incognito 2 Quote
divaslive98 Posted August 12, 2014 at 03:44 AM Posted August 12, 2014 at 03:44 AM Can someone please start a petition for Celine to sing this song ONCE in LV as a tribute to Robin WIlliams?? I mean SERIOUSLY 1 Quote
Popular Post rhapsodion Posted August 12, 2014 at 05:25 AM Popular Post Posted August 12, 2014 at 05:25 AM (edited) But i think a tribute should be initiated by the artist,Celine, herself in this case. If she does it simply because of a petition, it loses the true meaning of a tribute. Edited August 12, 2014 at 05:26 AM by rhapsodion 8 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted August 12, 2014 at 10:43 AM Posted August 12, 2014 at 10:43 AM Yeah. I hope Celine still remember this song though. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM Posted August 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM Today this song takes on a whole new meaning .... Do you think it would be a nice tribute for Celine to sing the song for the first time live? http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/117933725-rene-angelil-celine-dion-and-robin-williams-wireimage.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FB038D22FB17743E6F06B6288DB1E8400A84349FF6DC8ACBFDE30A760B0D811297It really does make it mean something different. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Philippe1984 Posted August 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM Posted August 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM Today this song takes on a whole new meaning .... Do you think it would be a nice tribute for Celine to sing the song for the first time live? http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/117933725-rene-angelil-celine-dion-and-robin-williams-wireimage.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FB038D22FB17743E6F06B6288DB1E8400A84349FF6DC8ACBFDE30A760B0D811297 That's what i thought yesterday (meaning and live performance) Quote
EternalSunshine Posted August 12, 2014 at 01:35 PM Posted August 12, 2014 at 01:35 PM RIP Robin ... so sad, so tragic, so heartbroken .... 1 Quote http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/LittleMissAustria/sigklein06.jpg
smash Posted August 12, 2014 at 01:55 PM Posted August 12, 2014 at 01:55 PM I can't believe he is gone, RIP Robin. All his films were always nice films, and he seemed to be such a lovely person. Very sad and tragic that he passed away in that way. Sharon 1 Quote
peanut91 Posted August 12, 2014 at 05:55 PM Posted August 12, 2014 at 05:55 PM It;s so sad that Robin Williams Passed away, this song is soo perfect I hope Celine Sings it again live as a tribute for him on the award shows comin up. I know this song is really underrated but the lyrics and the words best describe williams at his best Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted August 12, 2014 at 07:50 PM Posted August 12, 2014 at 07:50 PM When I heard the news this morning , I thought of alll the great movies he has been in , then this song. I listened to it and shed a tear. This wonderful funny man could make so many people laugh even when inside he couldn't smile:-( 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 12, 2014 at 10:20 PM Posted August 12, 2014 at 10:20 PM I'm surprised celine has not made some kind of statement... Also I wonder how celine feels about gaza??? I can't image she is happy Right now with what is going on... Kev x 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 12, 2014 at 10:39 PM Posted August 12, 2014 at 10:39 PM I'm surprised celine has not made some kind of statement... Also I wonder how celine feels about gaza??? I can't image she is happy Right now with what is going on... Kev x She may make a statement soon about Robin Williams. But remember she said she's not into politics or political so the whole gaza discussion about it may not happen, if that make sense. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Shaun Posted August 12, 2014 at 10:54 PM Posted August 12, 2014 at 10:54 PM This is what bugs me about Celine's Facebook and Twitter pages. Whilst I don't expect statements from Celine on Gaza these are the perfect platforms for Celine to make short statements on the likes of Robin Williams or even her own health, Are you recovering well at home Celine? A Facebook / Twitter update would take literally 10 seconds! I know it's her team that control it but come on! Instead this past week we've had updates inviting us to buy the "Loved Me Back To Life" songbook and "The Muppets: Most Wanted" DVD. Great use of social media! /end sarcasm. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Alex_Incognito Posted August 13, 2014 at 01:13 AM Posted August 13, 2014 at 01:13 AM As far as we know, they were not friends and have only met. That doesn't require a statement.And this song idea is ridiculous. 5 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
incognito Posted August 13, 2014 at 01:43 AM Posted August 13, 2014 at 01:43 AM As far as we know, they were not friends and have only met. That doesn't require a statement.And this song idea is ridiculous. I agree. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 13, 2014 at 04:24 PM Posted August 13, 2014 at 04:24 PM As Celine has just announced her going on hiatus, this is all a moot point, but I do want to chime in for a moment. If Celine had not decided to go on hiatus, I would still not want a "Then You Look At Me" Robin Williams tribute to take place. Celine and her team have made it clear through the years, even after numerous requests from fans and the song having been used on "So You Think You Can Dance" (see below), that they just don't give a crud about this song. It would be incredibly disrespectful to finally NOW do the song after Robin Williams is dead. If she couldn't bother to take the time to do the song live even once while he was alive, she sure as heck better not do it now for him now that he's dead. If she is to ever do this song live, I hope it is because she wants to do it because she loves the song itself, and not because of someone who killed himself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQL97mx6dyw Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 13, 2014 at 04:32 PM Posted August 13, 2014 at 04:32 PM The man killed himself, why should she do a tribute?............... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 13, 2014 at 04:37 PM Posted August 13, 2014 at 04:37 PM The man killed himself, why should she do a tribute?............... It's a sensitive subject. Williams didn't commit suicide in a vengeful or hateful manner (that I know of). It was clear the man was tortured and tormented by personal demons with the names Addiction and Depression. I'm not going to get into the ethical issues regarding suicide. I will say this, though, a tribute to someone who has committed suicide due to depression is completely justified, in my eyes. My point of view of not wanting a "Then You Look At Me" tribute comes more from a tacky/artistic viewpoint. Celine and team never seemed to care about the song before. So, why should they now? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 13, 2014 at 09:56 PM Posted August 13, 2014 at 09:56 PM This is what bugs me about Celine's Facebook and Twitter pages. Whilst I don't expect statements from Celine on Gaza these are the perfect platforms for Celine to make short statements on the likes of Robin Williams or even her own health, Are you recovering well at home Celine? A Facebook / Twitter update would take literally 10 seconds! I know it's her team that control it but come on! Instead this past week we've had updates inviting us to buy the "Loved Me Back To Life" songbook and "The Muppets: Most Wanted" DVD. Great use of social media! /end sarcasm. I only said that after watching the Larry king " Kiyak " incident .... Thanks for the dig Shaun Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM Posted August 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM Can someone please re-upload the soundtrack version with 5 minutes???I'm a big fan of this song, and I'd love to hear it.Thanks... Quote
Shaun Posted August 13, 2014 at 10:31 PM Posted August 13, 2014 at 10:31 PM I only said that after watching the Larry king " Kiyak " incident .... Thanks for the dig Shaun Hand on heart it wasn't a dig mate. Apologies if it came across that way. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 13, 2014 at 10:53 PM Posted August 13, 2014 at 10:53 PM Hand on heart it wasn't a dig mate. Apologies if it came across that way. Sorry I'm a bit touchy tonight..... Kev x Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.