Jacqui Posted October 17, 2009 at 10:23 PM Author Posted October 17, 2009 at 10:23 PM Has anyone thought about the possibility of Celine carrying twins. When Celine and Rene first went to the fertility clinic, there were "several" embryos; three were implanted for RC; and even tho Celine kept saying there was "a frozen embryo in NY that she was going to get", there is usually more than one implanted in case of another one not taking???? Just a thought! It's possible. I think she would have had more than one embryo implanted. (I'm fairly sure Rene said they went back to New York a couple of years ago, and made more embryos. I've been looking for the source ever since we found out she was pregnant again, but I haven't been able to find it. ) Anyway, her Doctor gave her a 25% chance of getting pregnant, and if they'd only implanted one embryo, the chances would have been way less than that.I guess only Celine, Rene and her Doctors know for sure...but wouldn't she be showing more by now if she was having more than one baby? One of my other favorite singers had twins, and by 10 weeks you could really tell she was pregnant. Quote
Belle Céline Posted October 17, 2009 at 10:32 PM Posted October 17, 2009 at 10:32 PM (edited) It was said that Celine only had one embroy left, she said that herself more than once. She said they had one more try left to get pregnant and if it happened it happened and if it didn't then it wasn't meant to be and they already had their miracle baby RC. BTW in case anyone missed it, I posted some HQ pics on the last page. Page 8. Edited October 17, 2009 at 10:32 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Thomas Posted October 17, 2009 at 10:37 PM Posted October 17, 2009 at 10:37 PM Thanks for the pics! Quote
Belle Céline Posted October 17, 2009 at 10:56 PM Posted October 17, 2009 at 10:56 PM No problem glad to share them! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
JCeline85 Posted October 17, 2009 at 11:21 PM Posted October 17, 2009 at 11:21 PM she is looking good! Quote The Wait Is Over?
Ccile Posted October 18, 2009 at 08:56 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 08:56 AM Thanks for those HQ pics! She looks wonderful! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
Filine Posted October 18, 2009 at 09:19 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 09:19 AM (edited) LOL about the twins....it could be, there are women pregnant with twins not showing much at all at even 13 weeks. Céline is 9 weeks pregnant now? LOL...I have trouble suddenly picturing her with three kids...it would be amazing though! Edited October 18, 2009 at 09:20 AM by Filine Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Jacqui Posted October 18, 2009 at 09:23 AM Author Posted October 18, 2009 at 09:23 AM It was said that Celine only had one embroy left, she said that herself more than once. She said they had one more try left to get pregnant and if it happened it happened and if it didn't then it wasn't meant to be and they already had their miracle baby RC. BTW in case anyone missed it, I posted some HQ pics on the last page. Page 8. Yeah, she said that years ago, but not recently. Articles and interviewers asked her about "the embryo"...but she never said there weren't more? Not that it really matters, since she got pregnant, and whether it's one baby or three, it's awesome!! Quote
Queu Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:46 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:46 AM guess i got new oneshttp://celebritybabyscoop.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery_main/pictures/spl132553_004.jpg http://celebritybabyscoop.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery_main/pictures/spl132553_001.jpg Quote
Queu Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:50 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:50 AM another one =) oct 14http://celebritybabyscoop.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_pic/pictures/INFphoto_1089175_0.JPG Quote
Jacqui Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:57 AM Author Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:57 AM (edited) Ahhh I found the thing about them making more embryos... "ProcéduresLes procédures sont donc enclenchées pour que Céline réalise son souhait le plus cher : avoir un deuxième enfant. Au début de 2007, alors que tout le monde croyait que le couple Dion/Angélil était en vacances, Céline et René étaient à New York auprès des spécialistes. Ils y sont restés durant un mois pour procéder à la première étape du traitement qui permettra à Céline de devenir enceinte. Le traitement consiste à des injections hormonales chaque jour, suivi d'échographie et de prélèvements d'ovules qui sont jumelés aux spermatozoïdes pour être fécondés. «C'est la première étape et l'étape la plus importante, explique le célèbre mari de la chanteuse. Et cette étape est réussie.» " It says that at the beginning to 2007, when everyone thought they were on Vacation, they went to New York for a month. Celine had hormone injections, ultrasounds, and then eggs taken out and mixed with sperm to fertilize them. I found it on Google, towards the end of this page. I'm not sure if the original source is still online.http://www.celinedionforever.fr/Textes/newsindex.htm (Also, I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links to other sites on here, so if we're not, sorry, feel free to remove it!) Edited October 18, 2009 at 10:59 AM by Jacqui Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted October 18, 2009 at 11:30 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 11:30 AM Interesting. Now I'm curious... why do all of the reports from her doctor say that she is pregnant with an eight year old embryo, etc. Can they tell which one takes? This would have to mean they froze René's sperm as well, right? Or could he eventually become fertile again after chemo? Quote
Belle Céline Posted October 18, 2009 at 03:46 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 03:46 PM guess i got new oneshttp://celebritybabyscoop.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery_main/pictures/spl132553_004.jpg http://celebritybabyscoop.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery_main/pictures/spl132553_001.jpg another one =) oct 14http://celebritybabyscoop.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_pic/pictures/INFphoto_1089175_0.JPGI posted those a few pages back as well as others from the same site and a few other sites. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Steph--xO Posted October 18, 2009 at 05:35 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 05:35 PM Thanks everyone for all the pictures! ahh, she looks so incredible!! i lovee her outfit on the 13th Quote http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/AS--Xx/Cdd-1.jpg _______________________________________________________________________________ ♥ "if you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong." 'and i cant help falling in love with you' i love you Celine.♥
I Surrender Posted October 18, 2009 at 05:43 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 05:43 PM Lovely pics. Thanks Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
drove all night Posted October 18, 2009 at 06:26 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 06:26 PM 4 HQ photo's of Celine on the 14th in NYC Sorry for the delay in getting these up, I was having a hard time finding a hosting site that would upload them without resizing them. WOW! Thanx for the HQs! Great! Did you notice that they use the super-expensive "la prairie" at the Ritz-Carlton-Spa! Aaaand: I'm wondering, which suite Celine always books, when she stays in the Ritz? > http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/C...oms/Default.htm Quote
Filine Posted October 18, 2009 at 06:40 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 06:40 PM I swear she's hiding her belly on purpose haha Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Belle Céline Posted October 18, 2009 at 07:24 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 07:24 PM (edited) 4 HQ photo's of Celine on the 14th in NYC Sorry for the delay in getting these up, I was having a hard time finding a hosting site that would upload them without resizing them. WOW! Thanx for the HQs! Great! Did you notice that they use the super-expensive "la prairie" at the Ritz-Carlton-Spa! Aaaand: I'm wondering, which suite Celine always books, when she stays in the Ritz? > http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/C...oms/Default.htmNo problem I just wish I had more HQ to share. Yep I noticed that, wonder what they offer at the spa? I'd love to go to one. I swear she's hiding her belly on purpose haha She doesn't have a belly yet, lol she's barely three months into the pregnancy. I doubt there's anything to 'hide' just yet. Edited October 18, 2009 at 07:25 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Jacqui Posted October 18, 2009 at 09:35 PM Author Posted October 18, 2009 at 09:35 PM Interesting. Now I'm curious... why do all of the reports from her doctor say that she is pregnant with an eight year old embryo, etc. Can they tell which one takes? This would have to mean they froze René's sperm as well, right? Or could he eventually become fertile again after chemo? If you read those articles carefully, her Doctor never actually said that it's an 8 year old embryo she's pregnant with. He confirmed that she used frozen embryos, but he never said how long they were frozen! It was the media who jumped to that conclusion, based on when RC was conceived and Celine talking about that back in 2002. If they implanted the older one, and some new ones, I doubt they could tell which one turned into a pregnancy..especially since they don't even know how many babies she's expecting until the first ultrasound or when they hear the heartbeat. Chemotherapy can cause long term infertility, but sometimes it only has a short term effect. I don't know which is the case for Rene..maybe he can make more sperm now, maybe they still had more of it frozen to use with the newer eggs. Quote
dancer105 Posted October 19, 2009 at 02:38 PM Posted October 19, 2009 at 02:38 PM thanks everyone for the photos!! and she could definitely be showing... i mean she is very thin so she probably isn't showing as much as heavier people would but i mean she can definitely tell a difference in her body by now.. like right now it isn't a round bump but it looks more like bloating or a gut and if there is a bit of a bump we definitely can't see it by what she's wearing in those pics... we'll just have to wait for her next appearance as for her covering up.. i think it's just her being cautious.. not so much hiding anything but she's protecting her baby by instinct... that's just the mother in her... Quote
drove all night Posted October 19, 2009 at 04:29 PM Posted October 19, 2009 at 04:29 PM Yep I noticed that, wonder what they offer at the spa? I'd love to go to one. Just look here: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/C...rk/Spa/Menu.htm for example: Caviar Intensive Eye Lift Treatment ... 100 USD Refining Microdermabrasion Facial ... 300 USD Jet Lag Therapy ... 415 USD The Art of the Bath ... 100 USD (> how crazy could a world be ... a "simple" bath for 100 USD ?!?!?!?) Quote
Bellamy Posted October 19, 2009 at 04:43 PM Posted October 19, 2009 at 04:43 PM Yep I noticed that, wonder what they offer at the spa? I'd love to go to one. Just look here: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/C...rk/Spa/Menu.htm for example: Caviar Intensive Eye Lift Treatment ... 100 USD Refining Microdermabrasion Facial ... 300 USD Jet Lag Therapy ... 415 USD The Art of the Bath ... 100 USD (> how crazy could a world be ... a "simple" bath for 100 USD ?!?!?!?)The price is quite reasonable for a luxury hotel. It's just normal even comparing with Rits-Carlton price in China.http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/B...et/Spa/Menu.htm Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Frida Posted October 19, 2009 at 06:21 PM Posted October 19, 2009 at 06:21 PM Yep I noticed that, wonder what they offer at the spa? I'd love to go to one. Just look here: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/C...rk/Spa/Menu.htm for example: Caviar Intensive Eye Lift Treatment ... 100 USD Refining Microdermabrasion Facial ... 300 USD Jet Lag Therapy ... 415 USD The Art of the Bath ... 100 USD (> how crazy could a world be ... a "simple" bath for 100 USD ?!?!?!?) Honestly I thought it's be much, much more Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Bellamy Posted October 19, 2009 at 07:15 PM Posted October 19, 2009 at 07:15 PM Honestly I thought it's be much, much moreYeah, it's in the heart of New York. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
shorty Posted October 19, 2009 at 08:38 PM Posted October 19, 2009 at 08:38 PM Thanks for all those photos... Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted October 19, 2009 at 10:43 PM Posted October 19, 2009 at 10:43 PM Loving the HQ pictures! thank you ! I feel spoiled Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Belle Céline Posted October 20, 2009 at 02:35 AM Posted October 20, 2009 at 02:35 AM Loving the HQ pictures! thank you ! I feel spoiled Your welcome. Wish I could have gotten more but that's all I could get. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
smash Posted October 30, 2009 at 09:42 PM Posted October 30, 2009 at 09:42 PM She looks so beautiful, Wonder where she was going? I love it when she wears outfits that have pockets, then she sticks her hand in. Also in the "Immensite" video, she also hooks her thumb through the loop of her long pants she is wearing. It is sOOO cute when she does those little things.I miss her so much, i almost feel lonely without her.Thanks a million for all the pics. Smash :wub: Quote
I Love You Posted October 30, 2009 at 10:17 PM Posted October 30, 2009 at 10:17 PM Wow its so cheap to get those things done at a fancy Hotel like that. Quote
Defyxx Posted November 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM Posted November 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM Duddeee she looks awesome!! ahhh i hope she's happy, she definatly looks it. miss her!!!!!!!!!!! lol Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2dv8vg7.pngdecember 6th 2008 <33march 20th 2011 <33july 24th 2011<33
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.