Frida Posted September 18, 2009 at 07:57 PM Posted September 18, 2009 at 07:57 PM (edited) Too freaking cute... Katherine Heigl talks all about her decision to adopt in a sit-down interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Friday (September 11). Here’s what the 30-year-old Grey’s Anatomy actress shared about 10-month-old baby Naleigh (a mix of her mom and sister’s names, Nancy and Leigh): On Naleigh, who was born in Korea: “She was actually born the day before me in November which I thought was really serendipitous and just kind of like a sign. I realized just recently that I basically forfeited my birthday for the rest of my life.” On how she got to adopt so quickly: “She is a special needs baby and because of that it all moved so much faster. They wanted to get her to us as quickly as possible.” On her decision to adopt this way: “It’s been a big part of my life and my family. My sister is Korean and my parents adopted her back in the 70s and so I just always knew that this is something I wanted to do.” On her husband, musician Josh Kelley: “I just wanted to make sure that I was marrying a guy who understands that this was going to have to happen. So about a year ago is when we said, ‘OK, let’s start the process,’ and the process is intense. It’s different but it isn’t, do you know what I mean? It’s just as intense I’m sure to have a baby biologically because you’re going through the whole physical sort of thing of it.” Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/10/ka.../#ixzz0RUQhgORJ http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/09/kelley-naleigh/naleigh-kelley-katherine-heigl-daughter-04.jpg http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/09/kelley-naleigh/naleigh-kelley-katherine-heigl-daughter-03.jpg http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/09/kelley-naleigh/naleigh-kelley-katherine-heigl-daughter-02.jpg http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/09/kelley-naleigh/naleigh-kelley-katherine-heigl-daughter-01.jpg Edited September 18, 2009 at 08:03 PM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Matias Posted September 18, 2009 at 08:21 PM Posted September 18, 2009 at 08:21 PM Very cute, to bad I can't stand her..such a drama queen.... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Terre Posted September 18, 2009 at 08:34 PM Posted September 18, 2009 at 08:34 PM So cute indeed. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Frida Posted September 18, 2009 at 08:48 PM Author Posted September 18, 2009 at 08:48 PM Very cute, to bad I can't stand her..such a drama queen.... I don't believe gossip, haven't seen any diva-clips and I don't know Katherine personally, so I have nothing bad to say Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
whineupemily Posted September 18, 2009 at 09:02 PM Posted September 18, 2009 at 09:02 PM The first thing i thought of when i saw the baby, was SATC, Charlotte's baby :wub:Naleigh is absolutey gorgeous, and her name is amazing Quote
Krys Posted September 19, 2009 at 01:53 AM Posted September 19, 2009 at 01:53 AM she's cuuuuuute! Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 19, 2009 at 02:24 AM Posted September 19, 2009 at 02:24 AM (edited) Very cute, to bad I can't stand her..such a drama queen.... I don't believe gossip, haven't seen any diva-clips and I don't know Katherine personally, so I have nothing bad to say Me either, Katherine and her hubby seem very happy and I wish them all the best. Little Naleigh is adorable. Edited September 19, 2009 at 02:32 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Petra5 Posted September 19, 2009 at 10:02 AM Posted September 19, 2009 at 10:02 AM awwwwwww Quote ...it's stupid
Bellamy Posted September 19, 2009 at 01:17 PM Posted September 19, 2009 at 01:17 PM The baby looks asian. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Frida Posted September 19, 2009 at 01:21 PM Author Posted September 19, 2009 at 01:21 PM The baby looks asian. Oh really? How weird considering she's adopted from Korea Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Bellamy Posted September 19, 2009 at 01:43 PM Posted September 19, 2009 at 01:43 PM The baby looks asian. Oh really? How weird considering she's adopted from Korea I didn't know that at all. I thought those two give birth to an asian baby. BTW, I don't know who Katherine Heigl is too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Frida Posted September 19, 2009 at 02:21 PM Author Posted September 19, 2009 at 02:21 PM Read the text at the top Btw, I think most people recognize her from Grey's Anatomy Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
whineupemily Posted September 19, 2009 at 03:34 PM Posted September 19, 2009 at 03:34 PM The baby looks asian. Oh really? How weird considering she's adopted from Korea I didn't know that at all. I thought those two give birth to an asian baby. BTW, I don't know who Katherine Heigl is too. Hahahaha i did to at first! I took 2 minutes to look at the dads face .. Then i decided to read the article, and went Quote
Marijn_7 Posted September 21, 2009 at 12:33 PM Posted September 21, 2009 at 12:33 PM Very sweet! And already so much (dark) hair!The 3 of them are looking very happy together. Quote Don't Dream Your Life ... Live Your Dreams!!!
Angel, You thrill me Posted September 22, 2009 at 06:29 PM Posted September 22, 2009 at 06:29 PM I have seen cuter, she annoys me, he needs to shave and i'll take him to go Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
whineupemily Posted September 22, 2009 at 09:33 PM Posted September 22, 2009 at 09:33 PM I have seen cuter, she annoys me, he needs to shave and i'll take him to go Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 24, 2009 at 02:11 AM Posted September 24, 2009 at 02:11 AM I have seen cuter, she annoys me, he needs to shave and i'll take him to go what a rude thing to say about a baby. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.