Jump to content

Beyonce compared to Celine!


Recommended Posts

Posted
That song is not Celine :hmm: I don't is not Celine's style.

Unhapply it's not. I would be glad if it was her style.

 

Doesn't beyonce's hair look like Celine's in this video? :hmm:

Exaclty. And that's because it's the most hairstyle used nowadays.

 

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/news/081110/celine_dion.jpg

http://beattrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/blog1-mariah-carey.jpg

http://media.transanet.fm/pt-BR/_media/repository/2008/12/23/britney_spears_circus_2_.jpg

http://mixentretenimento.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/madonna.jpg

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/13139169/Leona%20Lewis.jpg

 

And the one who made it be something to everybody wants (and nobody got a hair so beautiful as she):

http://www.coolcelebs.org/images/giselle_hair.jpg

 

 

HOHO! I just like Celine and Madonna!!

For me, no one can beat Giselle's hair. It's the most beautiful one. :wub:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
Beyonce has a different style on singing so i'm wondering why she's being compared to Celine.
Posted
I loooooove that song! :-D

post-21490-1253893684_thumb.jpg

Céline Dion.. Remember the name because you will never forget the voice.

 

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0eiFdZA1uEcif/610x.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...