Raevaz Posted August 31, 2009 at 10:39 PM Posted August 31, 2009 at 10:39 PM Well I had to write a poem for school, but we did this process where we narrow things down to a specific topic and I was limited on writing which is why I wasn't able to write about anything I want, and we had certain guidelines, so this is my best I did with what I had... Faces, show peace and powerFaces, are beautiful like a flower. Faces, can show an expressive emotion,Which can be calm or strong like an ocean. Faces, they show our ranging races,Which come from different places. Our faces, they’re real and random,And they can show our wisdom. Faces, they can be friendly or fearful,And this is why they can tell a lot about people. Quote
Jacqui Posted September 1, 2009 at 11:54 PM Posted September 1, 2009 at 11:54 PM I think it's good!!! Well done. Quote
Charlie92 Posted September 3, 2009 at 09:56 AM Posted September 3, 2009 at 09:56 AM It's really good I agree with the aussie Quote
CelineforEva Posted September 3, 2009 at 12:30 PM Posted September 3, 2009 at 12:30 PM Really nice Quote http://ce.img.v4.skyrock.net/cec/celinedionphotos/pics/132291946_small.jpg
Bell Posted September 12, 2009 at 04:13 PM Posted September 12, 2009 at 04:13 PM I like the idea very much! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Raevaz Posted September 12, 2009 at 08:59 PM Author Posted September 12, 2009 at 08:59 PM thanks everyone!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.