Thomas Posted September 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM Posted September 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM It was never shown on TV. I posted the full and correct setlist in post 3. Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 5, 2009 at 07:35 AM Posted September 5, 2009 at 07:35 AM (edited) Man I wish there was a video of TD! and I wish they'd left it and GBTSW in the CBS special! Those are two of my favorite songs! Is there a better quality audio version of the extended version of EOM from the CBS special? I like it much better than the sort version that I have. Edited September 5, 2009 at 07:37 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Boy Posted September 13, 2009 at 12:21 AM Posted September 13, 2009 at 12:21 AM Never saw "Aun existe amor" & 'Ted Days' from the ANDHC Special, do you have the videos, guys? Totally DYING to see this!.. Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Tyler1991 Posted September 18, 2009 at 04:17 AM Posted September 18, 2009 at 04:17 AM AEA was live, but overdubbed, so there isn't much of a point in seeing it, lol. But it is on YouTube. And Ten Days has never been seen anywhere... Quote
autumnskies00 Posted September 18, 2009 at 04:44 AM Posted September 18, 2009 at 04:44 AM (edited) Did she have to do any re-takes or was the story that it was wrapped up pretty much straight away true? Also, did she perform LCMM for you guys from the start or just from the second verse like you see on TV where she rises up on the platform? It started out with us seeing the video that was shown on the broadcast and then Céline rose up from the platform. There were stops in between almost each song where Céline left the stage so they could re-set the stage, touch up Céline's make up and do costume changes. Céline would say things like "Ok, time for a touch up I guess." "Touch up again?" "Ok, let's do that fast." They did a re-take of the BYLM/HWA/Conga medley. Everything else was only performed once. The new tracks (TTWII, TFTEISYF, ATW) were all playback as was TLYM. Everything else was live. Omg, this was my first time seeing Celine live. Great memories just came back. The second she rose up on stage for LCMM I cried my eyes out. BTW I don't know if this was mentioned, but they had a fan in the audience, a little girl request a song for one part. I was pretty sure it was a setup. And she requested Beauty and the Beast. Edited September 18, 2009 at 04:45 AM by autumnskies00 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Thomas Posted September 18, 2009 at 07:55 AM Posted September 18, 2009 at 07:55 AM So she sang B&TB in the ATW special? Or the little girls request was denied? Cos Mr Tim said the only unaired song from this special was I'm Your Angel. Quote
Tyler1991 Posted September 22, 2009 at 12:43 AM Posted September 22, 2009 at 12:43 AM I don't think Celine would deny anyones request, especially if she actually asked someone to make one. Quote
chadiedls Posted September 25, 2009 at 07:16 AM Posted September 25, 2009 at 07:16 AM in the cbs version of TJTWIM Special Eyes On Me (remix) , Alone and That's Just The Woman In Me were shortened. When released on tv in other country like france for exemple they were not edited (the unedited version of alone was also released as the video) here is the full version of eyes on me : The other songs like MHWGO were never released as they already were on the dvd of ANDOh,god.I can't open the youtube pages,can you download the video and then send it yo me ? Thank you ! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.