PuraVida Posted January 12, 2022 at 06:12 AM Posted January 12, 2022 at 06:12 AM The Celine Dion of Asia, as this singer has once been called, released a cover of "Colour Of My Love" .... I don't think she speaks English, but she really truly sounds like Celine at some parts. I think she really got the mood of this song down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USusaJwJkTc&ab_channel=SitiNurhaliza Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 13, 2022 at 12:23 PM Posted January 13, 2022 at 12:23 PM Did they film sth. from the TCOML Tour beside Olympia and the Foster concert? As far as I know, shows from March 1994 at the Forum de Montreal were filmed for promotional use. 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
comingback Posted January 13, 2022 at 12:38 PM Posted January 13, 2022 at 12:38 PM As far as I know, shows from March 1994 at the Forum de Montreal were filmed for promotional use. Thanks. I hope they will release it in 2023 as a Bonus DVD for a Special edition of the album for the 30th anniversary. 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted July 31, 2023 at 01:57 AM Posted July 31, 2023 at 01:57 AM Does anybody know of another D’eux tour concert besides Paris. Btw I found at least 40 people who attended concerts from 1990-98 on the setlist fm site. Quote
Chantemoi Posted July 31, 2023 at 04:30 AM Posted July 31, 2023 at 04:30 AM Thanks. I hope they will release it in 2023 as a Bonus DVD for a Special edition of the album for the 30th anniversary. When pigs fly… Quote
Crazy for Celine Posted July 31, 2023 at 06:43 AM Posted July 31, 2023 at 06:43 AM Does anybody know of another D'eux tour concert besides Paris. Btw I found at least 40 people who attended concerts from 1990-98 on the setlist fm site. Other than Paris, there’s three short footages from Toulouse and the opening night of the tour. Quote
PuraVida Posted August 2, 2023 at 03:54 PM Posted August 2, 2023 at 03:54 PM Does anybody know of another D'eux tour concert besides Paris. Btw I found at least 40 people who attended concerts from 1990-98 on the setlist fm site. It's a shame we don't have more footage. I think there is some footage from the Quebec swing, but my memory could be off. Quote
Abodi2002 Posted August 2, 2023 at 11:08 PM Posted August 2, 2023 at 11:08 PM It's a shame we don't have more footage. I think there is some footage from the Quebec swing, but my memory could be off. I just wish someone would reply back to me on that site saying they had a recording. I don’t even need it to be any kind of professional release at this point, I just want something. I’m still enjoying the Birmingham 1995 concert several months later. 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 4, 2023 at 08:21 AM Posted August 4, 2023 at 08:21 AM (edited) Honestly guys, I have already given up all hopes for anything regarding Celines career. I’ve accepted it for what it is. It was hard, but otherwise you’d be constantly disappointed. The way her record label treats her fans is shameful. They completely forgot that Celine has a fanbase and that it’s not only about the general public. Edited August 4, 2023 at 08:24 AM by ryba 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted August 5, 2023 at 07:00 AM Posted August 5, 2023 at 07:00 AM Honestly guys, I have already given up all hopes for anything regarding Celines career. I've accepted it for what it is. It was hard, but otherwise you'd be constantly disappointed. The way her record label treats her fans is shameful. They completely forgot that Celine has a fanbase and that it's not only about the general public. I think her team is horrid, but I think there's still some chance we get more bootlegs in the future. Or more archival stuff can be unearthed from various sources that are not Sony. It would be nice. Remember how Luis Miguel shared that demo not too long ago? Quote
ryba Posted August 5, 2023 at 09:07 AM Posted August 5, 2023 at 09:07 AM I think her team is horrid, but I think there's still some chance we get more bootlegs in the future. Or more archival stuff can be unearthed from various sources that are not Sony. It would be nice. Remember how Luis Miguel shared that demo not too long ago?yeah, but you know, when your favorite singer or her team that represents her make it so obvious that they clearly don’t give the slightest damn about the fans then listening to new or unreleased stuff isn’t even exciting anymore. 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted August 5, 2023 at 10:09 AM Posted August 5, 2023 at 10:09 AM yeah, but you know, when your favorite singer or her team that represents her make it so obvious that they clearly don’t give the slightest damn about the fans then listening to new or unreleased stuff isn’t even exciting anymore.The rest of the good concerts won’t come from her team and Sony, that’s for sure. It would’ve been beneficial for her to get away from Sony a long time ago. Quote
PuraVida Posted August 5, 2023 at 10:15 PM Posted August 5, 2023 at 10:15 PM yeah, but you know, when your favorite singer or her team that represents her make it so obvious that they clearly don't give the slightest damn about the fans then listening to new or unreleased stuff isn't even exciting anymore. Don't worry, we're on the same page. Her team is effing dreadful. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 5, 2023 at 11:27 PM Posted August 5, 2023 at 11:27 PM I hate being "that guy", but it's clear as day to me why Sony hasn't released half the stuff they could/should have released by now. They're hoarding things for when she dies. It's sad, but it's true. If Sony wants to prove me wrong, I'm more than happy to eat crow. However, I doubt that will happen. 1 Quote
george_matei Posted August 6, 2023 at 05:40 AM Posted August 6, 2023 at 05:40 AM I hate being "that guy", but it's clear as day to me why Sony hasn't released half the stuff they could/should have released by now. They're hoarding things for when she dies. It's sad, but it's true. If Sony wants to prove me wrong, I'm more than happy to eat crow. However, I doubt that will happen.I agree with you, but somehow I am afraid that even after her death nothing special will happen. Why is that hard to upload al her singles with remixes on streaming platforms? Me, as 21 old, I don't even know most of her single releases. Mariah uploaded all of her singles, Madonna is doing it. 3 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 18, 2023 at 03:36 AM Posted September 18, 2023 at 03:36 AM So I came across this site a while back, I don’t know how. One person in the discussion has seen Celine in both 1992 and 1994. Can someone here try asking them if they have any recordings or remember anything about the concerts they attended? I tried signing into the site but it didn’t seem to work for me. https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/are-there-any-celine-dion-fans-here.977734/ Quote
Chantemoi Posted September 18, 2023 at 06:33 AM Posted September 18, 2023 at 06:33 AM So I came across this site a while back, I don’t know how. One person in the discussion has seen Celine in both 1992 and 1994. Can someone here try asking them if they have any recordings or remember anything about the concerts they attended? I tried signing into the site but it didn’t seem to work for me. https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/are-there-any-celine-dion-fans-here.977734/ I replied to their post… now we just wait 😅 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 18, 2023 at 02:01 PM Posted September 18, 2023 at 02:01 PM I replied to their post… now we just wait 😅interesting I don’t see your reply. Quote
Chantemoi Posted September 18, 2023 at 02:11 PM Posted September 18, 2023 at 02:11 PM interesting I don’t see your reply. Waiting for approval Quote
rfkavanagh Posted September 18, 2023 at 04:40 PM Posted September 18, 2023 at 04:40 PM You'll see a lot of my posts in that thread... Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 18, 2023 at 05:16 PM Posted September 18, 2023 at 05:16 PM You'll see a lot of my posts in that thread... Nice to see fans active on other forums. 1 Quote
mirage Posted September 18, 2023 at 06:01 PM Posted September 18, 2023 at 06:01 PM You posted some great songs! Fun to see other people discover her songs. You'll see a lot of my posts in that thread... 1 Quote
comingback Posted December 16, 2024 at 11:25 AM Posted December 16, 2024 at 11:25 AM (edited) Live A Paris in HDthe quality is amazing That's the quality I want for Celine's concerts from Sony. Sony should remaster all her concert DVDs. https://youtu.be/wLP...Bnh1U0881--lqkM Edited December 16, 2024 at 11:32 AM by comingback 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted December 16, 2024 at 01:08 PM Posted December 16, 2024 at 01:08 PM Live A Paris in HDthe quality is amazing That's the quality I want for Celine's concerts from Sony. Sony should remaster all her concert DVDs. https://youtu.be/wLP...Bnh1U0881--lqkM The LAP DVD is a disgrace! It looks like a 480 youtube video! It's a big shame Sony didn't transfer the original footage to DVD format. It looks like they just transferred a VHS! This is just such an epic concert in her release... it deserves better. Same for DUAM on Youtube now... that's no where near 1080 quality! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 16, 2024 at 08:54 PM Posted December 16, 2024 at 08:54 PM One thing I cannot understand about Live à Paris is how in the world did they agree to release a DVD with such terrible audio! 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
mirage Posted December 16, 2024 at 09:49 PM Posted December 16, 2024 at 09:49 PM The LAP DVD is a disgrace! It looks like a 480 youtube video! It's a big shame Sony didn't transfer the original footage to DVD format. It looks like they just transferred a VHS! This is just such an epic concert in her release... it deserves better. Same for DUAM on Youtube now... that's no where near 1080 quality! When they created that MHWGO 1999-2020 video they retouched the images from the ACDS video.So it's not that they don't know how to do it. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted December 16, 2024 at 10:31 PM Posted December 16, 2024 at 10:31 PM One thing I cannot understand about Live à Paris is how in the world did they agree to release a DVD with such terrible audio! wish all songs were on the CD which has better audio. They could've released 2 discs. Quote
comingback Posted February 11, 2025 at 04:19 PM Posted February 11, 2025 at 04:19 PM Mariah Music Box Tour concert 1993 Why do we never get this kind of rare concert footage from Celine?Didn't any Celine fan film a TCOML concert? Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted February 11, 2025 at 06:14 PM Posted February 11, 2025 at 06:14 PM wish all songs were on the CD which has better audio. They could've released 2 discs.That release was such a joke Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
queenofvegas Posted February 25, 2025 at 10:30 AM Posted February 25, 2025 at 10:30 AM at 3:11 there is a brief clip of Only One Road from this tour. Probably one of the early 1994 shows. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.