Jump to content

[Video] It's All Coming back... expensive?!?


Recommended Posts

Posted
VH1 did a "pop-up video" version of it -- really interesting. I guess special effects were a lot more expensive 13 years ago. I wonder if there's someone who really knows a lot about the shooting... I've always been interested, but I don't know too much. It was shot in Prague...

 

I just saw this the other day! :D You can still watch it on VH1's site: http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?artist...&vid=189603

 

Thanks for that! Very interesting.

 

 

ROFL. "Fastest Indoor Dash by A Canadien Woman..." funniest parts lol

Posted (edited)
who is the boy in the video? Is he famous?

 

He was chosen for his motorcycle riding abilities. Maybe he's a stunt driver?

 

And Sophoan's right -- the indoor shots were all filmed on sets. Renting the palace for exteriors, building sets, stunts, motorcycles, special effects... I could see how it all added-up.

Edited by imgoingtobiteyoure_face

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...