Jump to content

an old new song with Eric Lapointe!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Great is it on youtube?

 

kev

Posted
last Friday I finally saw the show... and this duet is horrible!! :vomit: I dunno who told him, he's a singer! blah! totally didn't like him! and I don't care if he's big and loved in Québec, it was just horrible!

 

The duet is only horrible when he sings :lol: But seriously I get the urge to clear my throat when I hear him sing. It's like, get rid of the phlegm or whatever is causing you to sound like s***.

Posted
the emotions of this song are great even though the vocals are not good...
Posted
I got the "Live A Quebec" DVD, and when they where rehearsing the song, I was like: OMG who is this guy with that horrible voice, but then I watched the actual performance and I thought it was really good. He showed lots of emotions and totally connected with the meaning of the song. I enjoyed it a lot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...