Jump to content

Man Shoplifts Celine Dion Perfume


Recommended Posts

Posted
That is huge considering that Celine doesn't make perfumes/colognes for man... lol

:lol: That's why I think he's a closet Celine fan.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Very strange. Cranford is a very affluent part of New Jersey. :huh:
Posted
LMAO!!! :sofunny: :jawdrop:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpg

DO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE

"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08

Posted
Her next fragrance after Chic, should be called ''Wanted'' in his honour, he he j/k

 

Darren.

 

:sofunny: :sofunny:

 

:yes:

. . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png

Posted
What...Are you guys crazy...I am shamed at the fact that you could think this could be the slightest bit funny...I am embarrassed at this topic...To think it is funny to steal??? Especially something Celine related....Celine's name is sacred.....this is NOT FUNNY
"Lfe is too short to wake up with regrets. So believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it"
Posted
What...Are you guys crazy...I am shamed at the fact that you could think this could be the slightest bit funny...I am embarrassed at this topic...To think it is funny to steal??? Especially something Celine related....Celine's name is sacred.....this is NOT FUNNY

 

 

The only reason why it has any humor to us on the forum is because it's Celine's parfum line. Otherwise, I'd say it's a silly article, especially since it's shoplifting, but a GUY stealing CELINE'S fragrance and from a PHARMACY. LMAO.

Posted

this is funny, I can't believe

may be...the price problem~`

S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Posted
He's obviously a Celine fan with good taste! :laugh:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/AS--Xx/CelineAv5.jpg
Posted
:laugh:

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted (edited)

Maybe the guy really wanted to get something for a woman he is with? :P

Yeah stealing is wrong, but in this economy more and more may do it. :down:

What's funny is that it made the news! Is it really worth mentioning? It's not like the guy robbed a bank or stole anything expensive. People steal things all the time at retail stores near me and one busted a bunch of people with a few hundred dollars worth of stuff, but they didn't put it on the news. :mellow:

 

Hey I stole several times as a kid and as a teen I was influenced by an ex friend of mine, but never got caught.

My mom wouldn't let me have $16 so I took it to buy Live A Paris on import with one copy left, and she never found out. :blushing1: I was around 14-16.

I don't steal anymore unless I did into some of my friend's junk food like a little bit of chips or a cookie

whoop dee doo they won't miss it. :whistling:

I buy everything else myself. Nobody buys my concert tickets or anything. I might get a present once in awhile, but usually nothing I want or ask for, so I get it myself. :yes:

Edited by celineangel7

* December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine!

Dream #1 accomplished.

 

While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily!

She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.

Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus!

 

She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,

and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!

She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)

She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!

She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me.

I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!

Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80

Posted

I think I can understand this one. I hate perfume, but I've considered getting some Celine Dion perfume because hello, it's Celine. Though, to pay around $15 for something I'm never going to use and pray it never gets opened, I think about how many better things there are to buy. If it was free though, that's a different story. I'd never steal it though. I'm sure he thought it was overpriced and convinced himself that it was alright to take.

 

Funny thing is, I use to work at Walgreens. How would I handle this situation? Oh Celine perfume, ah it's alright. Go ahead and take it. Nah I wouldn't really do that.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg

 

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

At least he has good taste

  • 5 months later...
Posted
hi... i was wondering... Will celine ever create a men's fragrance? :mellow:

Posted
this put a smile on my face :)
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Posted

Po thang

 

That perfume better be worth the jail experience. :laugh: :laugh:

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
hahah only in jersey XD

nikki

 

 

first time seeing Celine LIVE:

September 10, 2008 @ Prudential Center

BEST NIGHT EVER!!

Posted
That is hillarious and funny. I guess a really die hard fan to do that. LMAO. :laugh: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...