Scramasboy Posted April 14, 2009 at 01:58 PM Posted April 14, 2009 at 01:58 PM Dunno why ya people are hatin' on Charice. She's just trying to make a living! I just don't like her music/how she sounds. But, in all honestly, it's her fans on youtube that have really turned me completely away from her. They put others down to bring her up, from what I'v read. Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Edwin Posted April 14, 2009 at 02:16 PM Posted April 14, 2009 at 02:16 PM Dunno why ya people are hatin' on Charice. She's just trying to make a living! I'm not a hater. I just don't think she has talent. Quote
whineupemily Posted April 14, 2009 at 02:34 PM Posted April 14, 2009 at 02:34 PM I can't stand Charice. She thinks she's all that just because she sang with Celine. She didn't even release an albbum or songs yet and she gets invited to all these big events. WTH? and trls you're soooooooooo right about that stupid clarice!! And I don't like Charice OR Regine but that's because their fans are dumbos, the ones I'v talked to anyway. I don't get why people like Charice that mush... IMO Yuna Ita is a much better singer.I hope miss f****** Charice pee's her mother freaking pants on stage then bleeds herself to death.That ugly boney fat parasite needs to GET OUT OF THE SINGING LIGHT. Like really. I am not to fond of her Quote
whineupemily Posted April 14, 2009 at 02:35 PM Posted April 14, 2009 at 02:35 PM Dunno why ya people are hatin' on Charice. She's just trying to make a living! I'm not a hater. I just don't think she has talent.I sure as hell am a hater her. Quote
Scramasboy Posted April 15, 2009 at 12:28 AM Posted April 15, 2009 at 12:28 AM Hahahaha you guys make me giggle Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Chula Posted April 15, 2009 at 09:35 AM Posted April 15, 2009 at 09:35 AM Charice = most boring and annoying girl of all timeFantasia American Idol 3 = hate her voice and personalityRihanna = stupid and boring voice Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted April 15, 2009 at 10:20 AM Posted April 15, 2009 at 10:20 AM But, in all honestly, it's her fans on youtube that have really turned me completely away from her. They put others down to bring her up, from what I'v read.Those fans are just overzealous gayyys overcome by their overzealously gayyyyyyy emotions. Don't mind them. There was this topic on a Philippine forum discussing the "ugliest" celebrities. Damn, did her fans ravage those who said that Charice was ugly. Fan: Charice is not ugly. Celine Dion said that she was beautiful.Hater: Celine was lying. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Edwin Posted April 15, 2009 at 02:18 PM Posted April 15, 2009 at 02:18 PM Celine was being polite Or she meant, that Charice was beautiful...on the inside Quote
whineupemily Posted April 15, 2009 at 02:43 PM Posted April 15, 2009 at 02:43 PM Celine was being polite Or she meant, that Charice was beautiful...on the inside Haahahaha so basically shes an ugly *CENSORED*. Quote
Edwin Posted April 15, 2009 at 03:19 PM Posted April 15, 2009 at 03:19 PM Eeks, that's a lot of hate. I draw the line at just saying she has no talent, because she doesn't Quote
whineupemily Posted April 15, 2009 at 03:37 PM Posted April 15, 2009 at 03:37 PM Eeks, that's a lot of hate. I draw the line at just saying she has no talent, because she doesn't She needs lots of classes, but I'm sure when she's 30 she will be better Quote
Scramasboy Posted April 17, 2009 at 02:14 AM Posted April 17, 2009 at 02:14 AM She'll be forgotten soon. Period. She won't be anyone soon enough. Celine is so awesome, haha. OH Speaking of youtube, I also HATE when I read somewhere on there and people say "Xtina is the best, Celine even said Xtina is the most amazing singer that has ever sang any song ever in the world." , Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
whineupemily Posted April 17, 2009 at 09:48 AM Posted April 17, 2009 at 09:48 AM She'll be forgotten soon. Period. She won't be anyone soon enough. Celine is so awesome, haha. OH Speaking of youtube, I also HATE when I read somewhere on there and people say "Xtina is the best, Celine even said Xtina is the most amazing singer that has ever sang any song ever in the world." ,Did Celine EVEN say that?! :huh: I agree Christina is good and all .. but ... NOT the most amazing singer that 'Has ever sang a song' .. sorry, Celine doesn't get those amazing titles for nothin' :wub: Quote
Petra5 Posted April 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM Posted April 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM I have to add... Miss Pinky Hilton http://www.autoblog.nl/gallery/0_Divers/Roze_Bentley_van_Paris_Hilton/slides/west-coast-customs-paris-hilton-pink-bentley-01.jpg Quote ...it's stupid
Prince Whiskers Posted April 17, 2009 at 03:25 PM Posted April 17, 2009 at 03:25 PM She'll be forgotten soon. Period. She won't be anyone soon enough. Celine is so awesome, haha. OH Speaking of youtube, I also HATE when I read somewhere on there and people say "Xtina is the best, Celine even said Xtina is the most amazing singer that has ever sang any song ever in the world." ,Her much-ballyhoed GH collection got owned by the little-promoted My Love. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
whineupemily Posted April 17, 2009 at 03:46 PM Posted April 17, 2009 at 03:46 PM (edited) Ugh Petra i so agree I must add Dakota Fanning as well .... So, I was debating whether to put Dakota up, because putting her up means seeing people talk about her, and just ugh i hate this girl a lot. "YEAH! I mean i have the acting jobs and all but i still am a cheerleader and do school and have boyfriends and stuff!"WHO CARES DAKOTA. :angry2: I appreciated her a lot more when she didn't turn 13. Edited April 17, 2009 at 03:47 PM by whineupemily Quote
Scramasboy Posted April 20, 2009 at 01:12 AM Posted April 20, 2009 at 01:12 AM She'll be forgotten soon. Period. She won't be anyone soon enough. Celine is so awesome, haha. OH Speaking of youtube, I also HATE when I read somewhere on there and people say "Xtina is the best, Celine even said Xtina is the most amazing singer that has ever sang any song ever in the world." ,Did Celine EVEN say that?! :huh: I agree Christina is good and all .. but ... NOT the most amazing singer that 'Has ever sang a song' .. sorry, Celine doesn't get those amazing titles for nothin' :wub: NO! Dude, she said nothing like it, it's a misconstrude quote. I believe she said something like 'I like Christina Aguilara's voice, expecially her low register' or something like that, it's deluded Xtina fans. I like Christina a little, but C'MON. PrinceWhiskahs!=I knowwww. :/ Whineupemily- Hahaha, I like Dakota's acting xD I HATE THAT KRISTEN STEWERT HOE. Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Selina286 Posted May 16, 2009 at 05:30 PM Posted May 16, 2009 at 05:30 PM (edited) LOL i really like oprah, she's really kindbut you should add these perople on your list:zac efronselena gomezdemi lovato(and all the little stupid disney stars)lindsay lohan briteny spearsparis hilton (ps madonna and miley cyrus should be #1 on this list) Edited May 16, 2009 at 05:35 PM by Selina286 Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 27, 2009 at 05:23 PM Posted May 27, 2009 at 05:23 PM (edited) I HATE THAT KRISTEN STEWERT HOE. I HATE Kristen with a passion my best friend is so effing obsessed with that stupid twilight crap it's not even funny! She's watched that stupid movie like a hundred times! Like omg enough! Anytime I go to her house I'm lucky to get her off the computer for five minutes, she's always on their reading EVERY article (or obsessively searching for new photos from the set or of the actors)she finds on google or livejournal or twitter about ANYTHING twilight related!! We went to the movies this weekend, she spent the entire TWO hours on her phone on TWITTER! She was like I'm just checking to see if they say anything about twilight or kristen or the other five hundred people in the movie! I really don't get the big fascination she has with kristen, she looks like she hasn't showered in months and she is a druggie, I mean how dumb is she for smoking pot outside her house with the paps watching? also I have to add I HATE taylor swift , that twit is a big joke! and Oprah is the most over rated person on the face of the earth! Edited May 27, 2009 at 05:25 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
I Surrender Posted May 27, 2009 at 05:44 PM Posted May 27, 2009 at 05:44 PM madonna and paris hilton. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Angel, You thrill me Posted May 28, 2009 at 12:04 PM Posted May 28, 2009 at 12:04 PM madonna and paris hilton. ugh, well Anastacia totally sucks more than anything Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Matias Posted May 28, 2009 at 07:36 PM Posted May 28, 2009 at 07:36 PM I hate Parez Hilton, I still read his blog EVERY single day! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Angel, You thrill me Posted May 28, 2009 at 08:15 PM Posted May 28, 2009 at 08:15 PM I hate Parez Hilton, I still read his blog EVERY single day!i love him, just never read his blog anymore lol Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
whineupemily Posted May 31, 2009 at 04:42 PM Posted May 31, 2009 at 04:42 PM Whineupemily- Hahaha, I like Dakota's acting xD :o :o :o :o I'm really going to have to murder you for saying that Quote
whineupemily Posted May 31, 2009 at 04:43 PM Posted May 31, 2009 at 04:43 PM LOL i really like oprah, she's really kindbut you should add these perople on your list:zac efronselena gomezdemi lovato(and all the little stupid disney stars)lindsay lohan briteny spearsparis hilton (ps madonna and miley cyrus should be #1 on this list) You'ze is a crazy humanoid for not liking Lindsay Lohannnnn! Quote
whineupemily Posted May 31, 2009 at 04:46 PM Posted May 31, 2009 at 04:46 PM I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE JON GOSSELIN.But I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Gosselin. But Jon alskdjfalksdfjlasdHe looks so innocent but inside he's a demon with demonic forces Stupid man cheated on someone amazing, with some 23 year old weirdo Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted May 31, 2009 at 09:05 PM Posted May 31, 2009 at 09:05 PM I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE JON GOSSELIN.But I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Gosselin. But Jon alskdjfalksdfjlasdHe looks so innocent but inside he's a demon with demonic forces Stupid man cheated on someone amazing, with some 23 year old weirdoI HATE that last name, gosselin? wtf Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
whineupemily Posted June 2, 2009 at 11:18 AM Posted June 2, 2009 at 11:18 AM I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE JON GOSSELIN.But I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Gosselin. But Jon alskdjfalksdfjlasdHe looks so innocent but inside he's a demon with demonic forces Stupid man cheated on someone amazing, with some 23 year old weirdoI HATE that last name, gosselin? wtf I love it! and their children are incredibly adorable! Another Celeb i hate it Roseanne Bar.I used to LOVE THIS WOMAN, but after a while it started to turn on me that she really not a kind person .. she's rude and selfish and makes hurtful jokes .. not funny Roseanne. But her hair is fabulous these days. Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted June 2, 2009 at 11:53 AM Posted June 2, 2009 at 11:53 AM I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE JON GOSSELIN.But I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Gosselin. But Jon alskdjfalksdfjlasdHe looks so innocent but inside he's a demon with demonic forces Stupid man cheated on someone amazing, with some 23 year old weirdoI HATE that last name, gosselin? wtf I love it! and their children are incredibly adorable! Another Celeb i hate it Roseanne Bar.I used to LOVE THIS WOMAN, but after a while it started to turn on me that she really not a kind person .. she's rude and selfish and makes hurtful jokes .. not funny Roseanne. But her hair is fabulous these days. omfg i know shes a total douche these days, but i still love her Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
whineupemily Posted June 2, 2009 at 05:26 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 05:26 PM (edited) LOOK! It's Oprah before she discovered the 89 cent Big Macs! Edited June 2, 2009 at 05:28 PM by whineupemily Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.