tearsinheaven87 Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:19 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:19 AM I think Las Vegas Nights With casino's on the package. And the bottle is a little fruit machine.It'll smells to money My goodness another perfume for me to buy?! I hope it'll be sold here.I'd have one to wear for each month of the year Quote I was waiting for so long, for a miracle to come...30th May 2008, Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland15th September, Madison Square Garden, New York, USA Rip MJ - may your music live on x x x
dj4celine Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:39 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:39 AM It looks the same as 'Spring in Paris' or whatever that green coloured perfume was Gosh, how many will she come out with?? Quote
CSCfan Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:43 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:43 AM Should we apply her for a guiness record? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Jacqui Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:28 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:28 AM So how is this different to Spring in Paris? Are they two completely different perfumes, or the same with different packaging, or slightly different? Quote
Petra5 Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:21 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:21 PM another one?! so it's 12 now? OMD, is she smell maker or singer? Quote ...it's stupid
Julian Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:33 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:33 PM Thanks for the HQ pic thomas, i really love the package and the idea!!! Quote
Teodora Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:38 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:38 PM Wow! Never heard of this before, you'd think there'd be some official news about all these perfumes, after all, they're selling so well... I really like the new photo But I think it's flipped... Anyway, she looks hot. I liked Spring in Paris. This is some kind of variation to it, right? Even though variations to her perfumes, except Always Belong, never smell anything like the original. For example, Sensational is fresh and Sensational Moment is really sweet. The same with Spring in Paris and Paris Nights. I hope it will be available in Romania too. So far, I can't find the body lotion for Sensational Moment anywhere in Bucharest, as I got the perfume as a Christmas gift, and I hate using different fragances and body lotions at the same time... Quote
luciusbright Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:39 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:39 PM ooooi!! that picture is not one of the best! she looks uncomfortable on the picture!! and the package is a bit dull... oh well guess it's better then having to wait all the way till authum for Chic you know, what all these limited edition parfums, what's the big trouble of releasing a Celine Dion Parfum Men?? I totally agree with that!!!!!! Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
cmcdaori Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:17 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:17 PM Omg..i love it.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Nando Férri Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:11 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:11 PM its a beautiful pic. When did this come out?The pic is from the same photoshoot of Sensational for sure. I loved it! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
SlovakClark Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:56 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:56 PM I dont think 12 perfums in 5 years is too many. For example Kylie Minoque is in perfume business only two years i think? and she have darling, sweet darling, sexy darling, showtime, and conture , so i dont think that for Celine it is too much. Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
Miha Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:32 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:32 PM (edited) I give up! I think I'll have to start buying them one by one now that they are still in stores. Afterall it is on us to support our Celine. -Last year I bought Paris Nights(one less to buy ) for my mum's birthday(although she is not into Celine she try it one day and fell in love with it and when I gave it to her she was like ) If anyone decides to buy them all at once DON'T, because they will think you're trying to rob the drugstore! Edited February 27, 2009 at 08:36 PM by Miha Quote
anewdayhascome Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:22 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:22 PM Celine DionCeline Dion NotesBelongAlways Belong / Belong Sparkling EditionMementoEnchantingSpring In ParisParis NightsSensationalSensational MomentChicSpring In Provence That's becoming a huge collection although I have to admit that in Poland not all of them are still available like Always Belong or Spring in Paris...That's a shame that 12 perfumes all for women:P btw I love the new picture and package.. Celine looks really natural, I love her look in that way! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
zoea2812 Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:32 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:32 PM Gosh, I only have 4 of them, only 8 more to go Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Terre Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:59 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:59 PM Not again! I can't keep up with all the perfume releases. I think the pic is pretty nice. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
SensationalCeline Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:50 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:50 PM I love that picture. I wish there was a place that displayed all of her parfumes and they could all be purchased around the world , not just in certain places. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:12 PM Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:12 PM She looks so gorgeous!!! Darren. Quote
cpdumanon Posted March 3, 2009 at 01:06 AM Posted March 3, 2009 at 01:06 AM i like celine's eyes and hair on that pic.. Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5rrs7.jpg
Leanne Posted March 19, 2009 at 12:23 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 12:23 PM Wooowww, I found a whole site about this perfume!!! It looks like a site for the press. For advertisements. www.celinedionspringinprovence.com You can download the picture is a very HIGH quality!!!!There is another pic to in HQ “Provence is a magical place that continues to inspire me every time I visit” Spring in Provenceby CELINE DIONPARFUMS Provence in the spring…a magical journey for the senses. The warmth radiating from the hills in the golden light. Floods of amazing colorful flowers coming into bloom and inviting you to share their smile. Provence inspires Celine Dion’s art, her lyrics, her heart – and her new Limited Edition fragrance. A fragrance that takes you to the serenity of Provence, with its bright sunlight, ardor and joie de vivre. Breathtaking landscapes from the rolling mountains to the deep blue colored sea. This springtime fragrance captures the region’s most glorious bouquet. Spring in Provence is a floral-fruity-green composition with a sparkling top note of passion fruit, bergamot and coriander dancing through a field on a warm breeze. The sweet notes of honeysuckle and mimosa fig flower absolute fuse with delicate violet, forming the delectable heart of the fragrance. The magical sensations are anchored with sublime ambrette and the earthy aura of vetiver wrapped in musk for the soft, feminine feel of a warm embrace. The Spring in Provence bottle is clear weighted glass with contemporary elegance. Its clarity reveals the colour of the fragrance, a pastel green reflecting the sensations of Provence in spring. The carton is an exquisite evocation of Provence, a lush hillside with rows of lavender and bright red poppies. The print ad features a visual of Celine Dion in the foreground, poised in front of an iconic field of lavender that has come to symbolize Provence. A ray of warm spring sunlight pierces the trees to illuminate her bronzed face, conveying the pleasure and serenity of Spring in Provence. Quote
Leanne Posted March 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM WOOOWW, I found a site with HQ pictures of this perfume! I never saw a site like this about Celine's perfume. It looks like for advertisements in magazines I think. www.celinedionspringinprovence.com You can find the picture we have seen already and an expanded version of it. And a HQ from the package.And there are press articles! Quote
Nando Férri Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:00 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:00 PM WOOOWW, I found a site with HQ pictures of this perfume! I never saw a site like this about Celine's perfume. It looks like for advertisements in magazines I think. www.celinedionspringinprovence.com You can find the picture we have seen already and an expanded version of it. And a HQ from the package.And there are press articles!Oh! Thanx! I'm still downloading the first file from this site. But I loved the pic at the site... She looks so good. Love the hair, the colour of her dress... so fresh. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Bruno Dion Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:15 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:15 PM wow thank you Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Leanne Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:16 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:16 PM Sorry for the double post! Quote
Scorpian Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:31 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:31 PM thx for posting Quote http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/sscorpian/celinedion.png Taking Chances World Tour 14.06.2008: Frankfurt (Germany) *** My YouTube Channel *** *** Last Fm ***
Bruno Dion Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:52 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 01:52 PM I also made a promo banner to my site http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/858/adparfumsinprovence.png Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Bellamy Posted March 19, 2009 at 02:44 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 02:44 PM They use Sinarback 54 FW, Hasselblad took the photos. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
anewdayhascome Posted March 19, 2009 at 02:50 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 02:50 PM awesome! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
WendyB Posted March 19, 2009 at 02:54 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 02:54 PM The Line Eau de Toilette 30ml/£12.95 Available: Available March 2009 from Superdrug and independent chemists nationwide. I feel a trip to Superdrug coming on Quote
celinefan5 Posted March 19, 2009 at 03:13 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 03:13 PM Another thing to ask for Easter Quote
vedia19861207 Posted March 19, 2009 at 04:46 PM Posted March 19, 2009 at 04:46 PM Thanks for the HQ pic !!!! I LOVE IT~~~ Quote http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4566/101600.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.