Chula Posted February 20, 2009 at 02:19 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 02:19 PM I'd like to know how many songs there are in the session? How long does it takes? She rehearses the same songs at every concert? Quote
WendyB Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:06 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:06 PM Check out this topic for info on the Birmingham (UK) soundcheck (its about halfway down the page):- http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...29562&st=90 Quote
Chula Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:18 PM Author Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:18 PM Thank you Quote
CellyDee87 Posted February 22, 2009 at 04:57 AM Posted February 22, 2009 at 04:57 AM Well I guess it just depends on how she feels that day and when she feels the equipment is up to scratch for her. In Phoenix when I saw her the soundcheck went for close to an hour, as I expected she didn't rehearse the classics for reasons that we know which I wont mention, but she does a lot of playing around vocally with the new ones in soundcheck I think we heard Taking Chances 4 or 5 times at our soundcheck and Alone, she wouldn't hesitate to cut halfway through if she sensed something wasn't working for her, its great to see her experimenting in soundcheck with the songs too and can truly appreciate the things her voice can do, however I have spoken to people who have also attended soundchecks saying that she didn't go for that long or wasn't as interactive with the crowd, I spoke a little about it in my review here -> http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...&hl=phoenix, length will vary as I suppose song selection would, but I don't know if she rehearses the same songs every soundcheck, my guess would be that it is varied as in Melbourne she rehearsed to Can't Fight The Feeling Hope that helps Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.