drove all night Posted February 3, 2009 at 09:35 PM Posted February 3, 2009 at 09:35 PM thanks too for the nice pictures. she looks so cute! and for all of the people here who thought that she would be already pregnant - well these fotos show unequivocal a "non-pregnancy"! I wonder what she bought and how much she expended ... the lv-bag looks p-h-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!!!!! Quote
Petya Posted February 3, 2009 at 09:59 PM Posted February 3, 2009 at 09:59 PM Thank you, Thomas, you are a real treasure! I LOVE the photos, she really looks cute! And happy! Love seeing her that way! And without make up-cool, sweet lady! Quote It is the power of the dream that brings us here!http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2007/11/12/celine-mainx.jpg
Dion1st Posted February 3, 2009 at 10:57 PM Posted February 3, 2009 at 10:57 PM Celine looks wonderful and its good to see she's giving her feet a break by wearing flats! Wonder who sent out the news that she was in the neighborhood shopping?? Appreciate you posting these photos, Thomas! Toni Quote “The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don't know my story...” ― Maya Angelou ..."There's no such thing about getting old. Eventually, at one point, we get very EXPENSIVE, and we can call ourself, VINTAGE" ......Celine Dion "CERTIFIED FREAKING PROUD CELINE FAN"
tamarasergiani Posted February 4, 2009 at 12:34 AM Posted February 4, 2009 at 12:34 AM She's always so nice with us! Quote http://www.shaunoakes.com/images/celine-dion-concert.jpg My mail - MSN ** She is the best in the world! ** ** 7amuz ** J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleursMême si dans tes danses d'autres dansent tes heuresJ'irai chercher ton âme dans les froids dans les flammesJe te jetterai des sorts pour que tu m'aimes encore
JP Posted February 4, 2009 at 12:58 AM Posted February 4, 2009 at 12:58 AM Wow, love her tan!! And she looks so happy! Love the sunglasses too! That's crazy how she looks like Sarah Jessica Parker on this one: http://img203.imagevenue.com/img.php?image..._122_160lo.jpg# Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Nando Férri Posted February 4, 2009 at 01:17 AM Posted February 4, 2009 at 01:17 AM She looks cute but I hated this dress! It's horrible. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Snowhite Posted February 4, 2009 at 08:15 AM Posted February 4, 2009 at 08:15 AM thank you for the pics. Quote
CelineFanInSoCal Posted February 4, 2009 at 09:10 AM Posted February 4, 2009 at 09:10 AM I want her purse... LOL But then again, I don't have $2100 to throw around for a new LV. Sigh... great to see her out n about... I'm thinking of moving to Florida now. LOL Celine vs. Humidity.... hhhmmmmmm ha ha ha Quote
I Surrender Posted February 4, 2009 at 04:59 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 04:59 PM lovely pics thank you Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Teodora Posted February 4, 2009 at 09:01 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 09:01 PM She looks stunning! Happy and just too cute! Her outfit is cute too, even though those buttons on her dress are in weird places.... Makes me miss summer even more than I already did! Thank you so much Thomas and Ania4! Quote
lost84 Posted February 4, 2009 at 09:46 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 09:46 PM She looks happy and really cute Quote
one heart Posted February 5, 2009 at 05:31 AM Posted February 5, 2009 at 05:31 AM thanks so much .........celine's so cute :wub: Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
CellyDee87 Posted February 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM Posted February 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM OMG I've been eyeing off that LV bag forever Gorgeous pictures she's looking fabulous, vibrant, healthy and natural Quote
Terre Posted February 7, 2009 at 11:28 AM Posted February 7, 2009 at 11:28 AM Ooo... Thank you so much for the pics! Céline is so cute! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Celcool Posted February 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM Posted February 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM Why does she always wear those huuuge glasses? LOL How about trying to look cool? Quote
Frida Posted February 8, 2009 at 01:10 PM Posted February 8, 2009 at 01:10 PM Why does she always wear those huuuge glasses? LOL How about trying to look cool? Because she's confident enought to wear what she likes and not care about what other people think or consider "cool".Thank GOD she's not pathetic enough to cave in to what other consider to be "trends" We need moore people like her. Especially for young people to look up to. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Matias Posted February 8, 2009 at 03:52 PM Posted February 8, 2009 at 03:52 PM Why does she always wear those huuuge glasses? LOL How about trying to look cool? Because she's confident enought to wear what she likes and not care about what other people think or consider "cool".Thank GOD she's not pathetic enough to cave in to what other consider to be "trends" We need moore people like her. Especially for young people to look up to. I think after the white Oscar's tuxedo, the short blond hair, her two luxurious weddings,and not even care about waht they said about that, I can say Celine is full of confidence and I love her for that Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
VintageCeline Posted February 8, 2009 at 04:10 PM Posted February 8, 2009 at 04:10 PM Celine does tend to dress very well, and big sunglasses arn't not "cool", It's about having the confidence to wear them, as someone stated. I like them anyway x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Guest Reuben Posted February 8, 2009 at 06:00 PM Posted February 8, 2009 at 06:00 PM one of the only times Ive seen her in flat shoes Quote
Steph--xO Posted February 12, 2009 at 01:54 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 01:54 AM thanku for the pictures. she looks so cute.its true, its a change she actually wearing flats & i lovee them, there so adorable Quote http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/AS--Xx/Cdd-1.jpg _______________________________________________________________________________ ♥ "if you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong." 'and i cant help falling in love with you' i love you Celine.♥
Celinedionp Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:13 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:13 PM That's crazy how she looks like Sarah Jessica Parker on this one: http://img203.imagevenue.com/img.php?image..._122_160lo.jpg# I am agree! Quote
Celinedionp Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:17 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:17 PM a question...does celine use support? Quote
Xpresso Posted February 15, 2009 at 09:24 PM Posted February 15, 2009 at 09:24 PM a question...does celine use support? Well it looks like she doesn't.... Too hot in Florida! Quote
Lucie Posted February 17, 2009 at 01:33 AM Posted February 17, 2009 at 01:33 AM This made (the back) of the front page in our local paper! I have about 4 in my car to bring to Omaha and give to some girls, I'll scan it tomorrow at work. It's the pic that Allie found and a little blurb. And yeah, where was I when she was shopping? 2 miles away at work love her bag though Quote facebook // twitter
cmcdaori Posted February 17, 2009 at 08:43 AM Posted February 17, 2009 at 08:43 AM Awesome caps..wonderful..poor Nick is fighting with the things he's carrying...Celine overheated herself with shopping..ehhhe...a joke.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
I <3 Celly D.!!! Posted February 19, 2009 at 12:16 PM Posted February 19, 2009 at 12:16 PM I love her gold bag! I want one It's gorgeous, is it a Louis Vuitton? Quote http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/6b2/615471554_867333.gifMake custom Glitter Graphics
Lucie Posted February 19, 2009 at 07:15 PM Posted February 19, 2009 at 07:15 PM (edited) I love her gold bag! I want one It's gorgeous, is it a Louis Vuitton? Yeah, I want one too Here is what was in our paper http://anotheremptysky.org/dionpage2.png Edited February 19, 2009 at 07:15 PM by Lucie Quote facebook // twitter
I <3 Celly D.!!! Posted February 21, 2009 at 04:39 AM Posted February 21, 2009 at 04:39 AM Lucie, you're from West Palm Beach? I'm from Miami so I guess we're close by lol! At least your local newspaper cares enough to actually write an article about Celine. Our paper couldn't even muster the strength to send out one field reporter to cover the Miami concert. It's just really disappointing that not enough people are reading about her and that's why she's garnered a reputation of being a "washed out" singer.......there......I'm done venting........you just saved my sister an earache.....sorry about my rant! Quote http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/6b2/615471554_867333.gifMake custom Glitter Graphics
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.