Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all,

 

I'm selling one ticket for the last show in Montreal.

 

CELINE DION

CENTRE BELL

dim, 15 février, 2009 20 h 00

 

PART.

Emplacement des sièges:

section NORD, rangée G, siège 2 - RUE DE LA GAUCHETIERE

 

 

 

Total des frais facturés : 217,20 $CA.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

I just want what I paid for it.

The ticket is eletronic and I can send it by e-mail. I'll be there also too, I'm going to Montreal, just not going to any show anymore.

You can pay by paypal, transfer in euros or pay me there in cash.

 

 

Thank you

Tatiana

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
or 175 US dolar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
The selling of this ticket is canceled. Thanks a lot!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...