stevethefan Posted January 25, 2009 at 04:21 AM Posted January 25, 2009 at 04:21 AM I was looking in a store for a case for my cell phone. I didn't buy one at the time but I wanted to check out the brand I had seen in the store, online. So when I went to their website I noticed a very peculiar thing. Check out the name of one of the cases near the bottom of the page: http://bytechintl.com/products.php?mcid=3 Quote
whineupemily Posted January 25, 2009 at 04:30 AM Posted January 25, 2009 at 04:30 AM Holy cool! Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted January 25, 2009 at 04:50 AM Posted January 25, 2009 at 04:50 AM Oh my gosh that's too funny! Hahhaa Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
stevethefan Posted January 25, 2009 at 05:09 AM Author Posted January 25, 2009 at 05:09 AM But in reality it's just a regular cell phone case. I don't think it has anything on it that says "Celine" or anything on it. SOMEBODY at that company must be a fan though! Quote
destin139 Posted January 25, 2009 at 05:02 PM Posted January 25, 2009 at 05:02 PM thats so funny - nice though! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
VintageCeline Posted January 25, 2009 at 05:35 PM Posted January 25, 2009 at 05:35 PM Haha.... cool name! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
ThisTime Posted January 25, 2009 at 07:15 PM Posted January 25, 2009 at 07:15 PM There is a designer 'Celine' perhaps it came from that? Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
anget64 Posted January 25, 2009 at 08:46 PM Posted January 25, 2009 at 08:46 PM haha weird Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
SensationalCeline Posted January 25, 2009 at 11:56 PM Posted January 25, 2009 at 11:56 PM That's weird, but very cool.......I would still get it to fool people. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Edwin Posted January 26, 2009 at 12:52 AM Posted January 26, 2009 at 12:52 AM That has nothing to do with Celine Dion More than likely it's a product of http://www.celine.com/en/ Quote
celinerific Posted January 26, 2009 at 02:55 AM Posted January 26, 2009 at 02:55 AM "What kind of case is that??""It's a Celine! " Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.