SensationalCeline Posted January 25, 2009 at 11:48 PM Posted January 25, 2009 at 11:48 PM Happy Birthday Rene-Charles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
SarahJB5 Posted January 25, 2009 at 11:48 PM Posted January 25, 2009 at 11:48 PM Yay!!! Happy 8th Birthday RC...enjoy your day and may 8 be a GREAT year for you! :clap: :clap: :clap: Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
fyoung98 Posted January 26, 2009 at 12:42 AM Posted January 26, 2009 at 12:42 AM Happy Birthday RC ! Today is my birthday too!!! Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
anget64 Posted January 26, 2009 at 12:48 AM Posted January 26, 2009 at 12:48 AM happy birthday! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
celineangel7 Posted January 26, 2009 at 01:00 AM Posted January 26, 2009 at 01:00 AM Happy birthday little man. You take such good care of your mommy! Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
dancer105 Posted January 26, 2009 at 01:22 AM Posted January 26, 2009 at 01:22 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY RC!!!! I hope you had a great day with your family!!! Quote
takeachance Posted January 26, 2009 at 01:38 AM Posted January 26, 2009 at 01:38 AM I hope he had a lovely day!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
celinerific Posted January 26, 2009 at 02:53 AM Posted January 26, 2009 at 02:53 AM Happy Birthday, Rene-Charles! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinedream Posted January 26, 2009 at 09:03 PM Posted January 26, 2009 at 09:03 PM they went to celebrate in Walt Disney World in Orlando. Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.