Ted Posted January 26, 2009 at 08:52 PM Posted January 26, 2009 at 08:52 PM The bidding is over. The winning bid was US $17,500.00!!!!! Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
celinedream Posted January 26, 2009 at 09:06 PM Author Posted January 26, 2009 at 09:06 PM *sigh* if only.... Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
celinefan5 Posted January 26, 2009 at 10:59 PM Posted January 26, 2009 at 10:59 PM Maybe next time Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted January 26, 2009 at 11:58 PM Posted January 26, 2009 at 11:58 PM You have that kind of cash lying around? To tell you the truth, a meet and greet with Celine would be awesome. But they are always too quick, it's not very intimate. You're herded out of there, and I'm sure it would be the same for the winner of this auction. For $20,000 I would want her to have the time to sign everything I wanted her to Take tons of photos and maybe have her sing IA acapella I agree Edwin!!! and do some signature movements along with the acapella and then hug you for 2 minutes hehe!! Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
venezia7 Posted January 27, 2009 at 05:08 AM Posted January 27, 2009 at 05:08 AM If only i had this kind of money! Thats one very lucky person, i hope they are a really big fan and they really enjoy it! Also good on them for spending that much as it goes to a good cause. Quote http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/goldengryffindor/Celinedionsig-1.jpg
takeachance Posted January 27, 2009 at 11:31 PM Posted January 27, 2009 at 11:31 PM (edited) For $20,000, I would expect To go on a Holiday for a week with Celine! I personally would not have the money for this and if i had it, it wouldnt be worth it IMO. Edited January 27, 2009 at 11:39 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Lou555 Posted January 28, 2009 at 04:06 AM Posted January 28, 2009 at 04:06 AM (edited) If I had that kind of money I would make more donations to charity for sure and I would have given it for this one in particular. I trust Céline does great thing with her foundation so I would support it big time. First it's a fun way to give to Céline's charity foundation having the pleasure of meeting her because of this donation for her charity as a gift for doing that. Two great things to do imo...but neither will happen this year for me anyway. I really don't have that kind of money but I think it's good to join charity work with pleasure when you can, why not? Edited January 28, 2009 at 04:11 AM by Lou555 Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2009 at 04:55 AM Posted January 28, 2009 at 04:55 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted January 28, 2009 at 05:46 AM Posted January 28, 2009 at 05:46 AM The bidding is over. The winning bid was US $17,500.00!!!!! OMG I thought I had only entered $175 but I accidently entered $17, 500! How the hell am I gonna pay for this thing now?! Quote
celinedream Posted January 29, 2009 at 11:32 PM Author Posted January 29, 2009 at 11:32 PM The bidding is over. The winning bid was US $17,500.00!!!!! OMG I thought I had only entered $175 but I accidently entered $17, 500! How the hell am I gonna pay for this thing now?! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.