disadiva Posted January 10, 2009 at 11:20 AM Posted January 10, 2009 at 11:20 AM Another Great UK Diva from the last year X-Factor miss Alexandra Burke"20" Personally i love her she has what it takes to become International i mean hello..HalleLjuja is a massive hit EVERYWERE...even here in Iceland the radio plays it every day. Alexandra has for my taste better Singer Voice than Leona her vocalchords are thicker and she has more control on her vibrato than Leona..not so shacky but i love Leona to. Alexandra is a Dramatic Soprano...and she is so sweet and beautiful... I hope David Foster and Walter A Produces for her debut album like Walter produced and co-wrote Here I am for Leona..Spirit album. But David would finalize her Balladeer... :wub: Here is Halleljuja.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsuXbkrA_AQ Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
mazceline Posted January 13, 2009 at 02:49 PM Posted January 13, 2009 at 02:49 PM I think she is amazing and a true winner , hope she keeps her head and direction and does not let fame go to her head, she is a good singer an all rounder i like x x x Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Snowhite Posted January 13, 2009 at 06:28 PM Posted January 13, 2009 at 06:28 PM My name is Alexandra too!Idon't need something else to like her Quote
adoreceline Posted January 13, 2009 at 06:34 PM Posted January 13, 2009 at 06:34 PM I dunno her ....but she sounds good Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
Love, Posted February 15, 2009 at 11:44 PM Posted February 15, 2009 at 11:44 PM (edited) Alexandra Burke is the Best Singer in the History of the X Factor. Period. Done! Finished! Her final performance with "Hallelujah" is better than all the great performances of Leona, Leon, Shayne, and Steve combined. I mean it! Just incredible! Go watch her other performances on that show on Youtube. You will be surprised. There is so much passion in her performances! She was born to sing and perform!!! She is ABSOLUTELY, INCREDIBLY, AMAZINGLY, WONDERFULLY, CRAZILY, AMAZING! Edited February 16, 2009 at 12:01 AM by Love, Quote
takeachance Posted February 16, 2009 at 06:37 PM Posted February 16, 2009 at 06:37 PM I must be one of the few people who dont like her very much, dont see anything origional and I thought the night she won on xfactor she came across very un graceful and un professional. She actually always annoyed me very much Dont kill me people. Im not denying she sure does have a voice. I dont know whats going to happen with her though...? Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
luciusbright Posted February 17, 2009 at 02:53 PM Posted February 17, 2009 at 02:53 PM (edited) She is good, definitely.but you can't say she is better than LL!!!hehe Edited February 17, 2009 at 02:53 PM by luciusbright Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Bradders Posted February 17, 2009 at 03:15 PM Posted February 17, 2009 at 03:15 PM Timbaland and P Diddy have offered to work on Alexandra Burke's debut album, according to a report.Yesterday, it was revealed that the X Factor winner had signed up with the Epic label in a deal worth £3 million.Confirming the news on her online blog, Burke explained: "Oh my God!!! I cannot believe I have been given a deal in the US!!! It's just so exciting and I can't even explain how it feels. I'm just so happy, and of course so emotional!!!"Cracking America will be another one of my lifelong dreams that is coming true and I just can't wait to get in that studio!"The star's debut disc is expected to be released in the autumn. Quote
Linn92 Posted February 17, 2009 at 08:22 PM Posted February 17, 2009 at 08:22 PM I know She's awesome <3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.