amsingapore Posted November 10, 2009 at 05:32 AM Posted November 10, 2009 at 05:32 AM A good actress!Like her movie: The devil wears Prada!...Febulus! Quote No Music, No Life, No me!
hazard211 Posted November 11, 2009 at 03:52 AM Posted November 11, 2009 at 03:52 AM My fave movie of hers is Silkwood. Her singing in that movie was pretty good. Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
Celinette Posted November 13, 2009 at 04:55 PM Posted November 13, 2009 at 04:55 PM (edited) I got my new tattoo! It's the name of my two nr1 divas, Céline and Meryl. <3 Edited November 13, 2009 at 04:59 PM by Celinette Quote <3 Céline Dion <3
Céline74 Posted January 1, 2010 at 03:37 PM Posted January 1, 2010 at 03:37 PM My God .. MERYL STREEEEEP !!! .. I Love her, She's pure Talent and definatly the best actress out there, simply unbeatable. In my opinion i don't think she's comparable to any other actress , i mean her facial expressions are so intense at times. A Pure 1st Class Woman! The Bridges Of Madison CountyKramer vs KramerMamma MiaSophie's ChoiceSilkwoodDoubtFalling In Love and many many more! :wub: Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
CelineFan93 Posted January 3, 2010 at 04:13 PM Author Posted January 3, 2010 at 04:13 PM I got my new tattoo! It's the name of my two nr1 divas, Céline and Meryl. <3 Wow!! Could you please put up a picture... that is the most amazing Idea... but I have so many beautiful idols that my entire body would be covered in scribbles!! I got a lovely massive bunch of Meryl movies for xmas, that I was extatic about!! You just gotta love her.... I'm going to the cinema on friday to see 'It's complicated' which I have been following over the internet since last year and now it's finally ready to see!! Yayy! I'm so excited!I love her dramatic movies, but no one loves anything more than to sit and relax whilst watching a lovely rom com with out gorgeous Meryl!! (L) Quote http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l445/Celinefan93/starssig.jpg Cath*
iloveceline22 Posted January 5, 2010 at 09:36 AM Posted January 5, 2010 at 09:36 AM I absolutely love/adore Meryl! She is my second most favorite actress ever! (mariska hargitay is the first!) She is such an inspiration and plays a big role in my acting world! Shes so talented and can play absolutely any role! I love her in Devil Wears Prada, Mamma Mia, and Its Complicated! I love the article about her in the latest Vanity Fair Magazine! I had no idea she went to Yale, thats veryyy honorable! I think were all lucky to see such genuine work from her, because one of the hardest things in acting is letting urself be vulnerable, while others are watching! go merylll!!! <3 Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted January 20, 2010 at 05:32 PM Posted January 20, 2010 at 05:32 PM It would be outrageous if Meryl loses to Sandra Bullock at the Oscars. I don't get this Hollywood habit of rewarding mediocre actresses for merely good roles. Meryl's so overdue for a 3rd statuette. Heck, if Katharine Hepburn got 4, then she should too. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Bellamy Posted January 20, 2010 at 11:22 PM Posted January 20, 2010 at 11:22 PM Even Sandra Bullock herself joked someone bought the award for her. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
cmcd Posted February 1, 2010 at 08:10 PM Posted February 1, 2010 at 08:10 PM (edited) Meryl is amazing!I love her Btw. Have you seen 'It's Complicated'? Edited February 1, 2010 at 08:11 PM by cmcd Quote "Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can't be without."
Marijn_7 Posted February 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM Posted February 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM I saw 'It's complicated' last week and it was GREAT! Meryl was sooo good in it, she's so sweet! Quote Don't Dream Your Life ... Live Your Dreams!!!
Steph--xO Posted February 10, 2010 at 02:04 PM Posted February 10, 2010 at 02:04 PM i went to see 'It's Complicated' on Saturday! it was sooo good! i couldnt stop laughing, it was hilarious i would recommend it Meryl is, in fact amazing! Quote http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/AS--Xx/Cdd-1.jpg _______________________________________________________________________________ ♥ "if you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong." 'and i cant help falling in love with you' i love you Celine.♥
Prince Whiskers Posted October 1, 2010 at 12:54 PM Posted October 1, 2010 at 12:54 PM (edited) I heard she's to star in a biopic of Margaret Thatcher. If that won't give her a 3rd Oscar win, nothing will.lol She set the bar so high with Sophie's Choice that I think the Academy feels she should deliver another DIVINE performance in order to win again. Edited October 1, 2010 at 12:55 PM by Prince Whiskers Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Céline74 Posted October 1, 2010 at 01:07 PM Posted October 1, 2010 at 01:07 PM Margaret Thatcher huh! I can totally see her that role... It will be a definite WIN!Meryl's phenomenal Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
fallen Posted October 4, 2010 at 09:07 PM Posted October 4, 2010 at 09:07 PM Silkwood baby. gotta love it!!! (Cher's awesome too) i also love death becomes her(i think that's what it's called), Doubt, Julia and Julia, Mamma Mia, and The Bridges of Madison County(well i hope that's right). Quote http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/Celinefan15/drawings%20and%20random%20pics/Miracle.jpg Check out my artwork: http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-in-C...cil-t47747.html
fallen Posted October 4, 2010 at 09:09 PM Posted October 4, 2010 at 09:09 PM forgot about the Devil Wears Prada. hahaha !!!!!!!!!!! (love that smiley) Quote http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/Celinefan15/drawings%20and%20random%20pics/Miracle.jpg Check out my artwork: http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-in-C...cil-t47747.html
RomualdlovesCeline Posted October 4, 2010 at 11:10 PM Posted October 4, 2010 at 11:10 PM My favourite movie of Meryl Streep is House of Spirit. It's very dark movie where there's bunch of great actor like Glenn Close, Winona Ryder [the shoplifter], Antonio Banderas. I don't like her Mama Mia film cause I love ABBA and everyone who attempt to emulate them always tend to fail which is the case of the whole Mamma mia movie... Quote
fallen Posted October 6, 2010 at 01:05 AM Posted October 6, 2010 at 01:05 AM My favourite movie of Meryl Streep is House of Spirit. It's very dark movie where there's bunch of great actor like Glenn Close, Winona Ryder [the shoplifter], Antonio Banderas. I don't like her Mama Mia film cause I love ABBA and everyone who attempt to emulate them always tend to fail which is the case of the whole Mamma mia movie... i agree with that!!! sounds like a good movie must now rent movie. i liked Winona Rider in Mermaids! Quote http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/Celinefan15/drawings%20and%20random%20pics/Miracle.jpg Check out my artwork: http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-in-C...cil-t47747.html
Anniina Posted October 6, 2010 at 07:56 AM Posted October 6, 2010 at 07:56 AM I adore her! She's just.... Meryl. Quote "If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."
Céline74 Posted October 10, 2010 at 09:43 PM Posted October 10, 2010 at 09:43 PM I just wanted to say that Meryl and Celine are so equal. If you're a fan of Celine you have to love Meryl too or vice versa!!!They're both the Top Class of showbusiness. I only love the best! Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
Roosa Posted October 19, 2010 at 02:39 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 02:39 PM I'm a huge fan, too! There's too women in my life that I'm equally obsessed with: Céline and Meryl. Meryl is ahhhhmazing Quote http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/7015/cdfk.jpg"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at."- Céline Dion
sayyed Posted October 19, 2010 at 07:09 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 07:09 PM Meryl is for theater what Celine is for Music. Pure awesomeness. Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
ddmone99 Posted November 11, 2010 at 03:01 AM Posted November 11, 2010 at 03:01 AM I'm a huge Meryl fan! Devil wears Prada(I love name brands) was awesome! But I felt that her character was kinda misunderstood! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
I Surrender Posted November 14, 2010 at 04:16 PM Posted November 14, 2010 at 04:16 PM Meryl is amazing. Sophie's choice is brilliant. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.