MamaOlga Posted December 18, 2008 at 02:34 PM Posted December 18, 2008 at 02:34 PM Happy Anniversary!!!!I wish you all the best! And another little miracle in your life!Thank you, my dear Céline, that you exist in the world and in my heart! Thank you, René, that you opened her talent to us!BE HAPPY! Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
celineangel7 Posted December 18, 2008 at 04:46 PM Posted December 18, 2008 at 04:46 PM That was wonderful CynthiaTDL I hope you had a wonderful anniversary Celine on your day off. I'm sure you'll be all full of extra smiles and joy for us today after your special occasion. You are the most passionate woman I have ever seen.It comes through in your voice, music, and the way we see you and Rene together.Seeing the most perfect couple together makes me wish the same for myself.You have truly inspired me to love with my all. I have learned so much by watching youand listening to everything you share with us through your words. Thanks for the lessons. Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
celineyouaremygirl Posted December 19, 2008 at 04:46 AM Posted December 19, 2008 at 04:46 AM wow 14 years congrtas way to go you 2 love birds ! Quote come take part in the world book for celine and her crew ! christinaOctober 18th 2008 tacoma washington !IM IN WITHDRAWL'Shttp://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/dan-sig.jpg
aivee Posted December 19, 2008 at 06:35 AM Author Posted December 19, 2008 at 06:35 AM hi guys i made a 2nd video for there anniversary...i know its late but hope you like it.. CELINE and RENE FOREVER!! LINK: :whistling: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
takeachance Posted December 19, 2008 at 03:02 PM Posted December 19, 2008 at 03:02 PM I love Rene and Celine!!! They seem like such a great couple. D'aw!!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.