whineupemily Posted January 10, 2009 at 04:26 PM Posted January 10, 2009 at 04:26 PM Hahaha i wish i could keep my tree up!My mom is such a Grinch, she takes the lights down like the day after Christmas, and only keeps the tree up because i like beg her Quote
reamary Posted January 10, 2009 at 10:42 PM Posted January 10, 2009 at 10:42 PM Aww it's beautiful!!! And it doesn't matter that it's January 9th...well it's the 10th here, and both my trees are still up. I think it's just fine, I hear that in Sweden Christmas is "officially" celebrated until the 13th, so you still have plenty of time to take your trees down! It's still the Christmas season for a couple of days at least. Hahaha i wish i could keep my tree up!My mom is such a Grinch, she takes the lights down like the day after Christmas, and only keeps the tree up because i like beg her My mom is like that too! If it was up to her I guess she would take the tree down right after Christmas, but it's only because of us that she lets it stay until the 6th, though we have to beg her. Actually, this year the tree is going to stay until the 13th, cause my little brother is so fond to still having the tree in the house, so as the 13th is the "end" of Christmas in some countries (at least in Sweden), that's when it's going to be taken down.. I haven't posted a picture of our tree either, but maybe next year then. Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
ce-line Posted January 10, 2009 at 11:54 PM Posted January 10, 2009 at 11:54 PM My dad usually removes the tree the day before New Years Eve even though I would like it to stay longer, too! Christmas always goes by too fast... Anyway, here is a picture of our Christmas Tree in the living room before it went out in the garden... Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
whineupemily Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:00 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:00 PM The lights are so pretty on your tree!They stand out like BAMMMMM! :clap: God, i dont want Christmas over, its like as soon as Christmas over, people starting acting snotty, and rude again. Quote
whineupemily Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:04 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:04 PM Ok so what you guys must know about me is that my OCD comes out around the Christmas period I'm a PERFECTIONIST with my Christmas tree and when I let my sister add decorations on it I later go and rearrange them, I know I'm terrible, although I'm currently traveling in the US I put the tree up before I left so the family can enjoy it. And there's a Celine Christmas ball right in the middle as a feature deco Happy Christmas everyone Out of all of the tree's posted, i think your tree is my favorite!I just love it! The train adds double amazingness Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:59 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:59 PM everyone has really cute trees! Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
CellyDee87 Posted January 12, 2009 at 10:26 AM Posted January 12, 2009 at 10:26 AM Ok so what you guys must know about me is that my OCD comes out around the Christmas period I'm a PERFECTIONIST with my Christmas tree and when I let my sister add decorations on it I later go and rearrange them, I know I'm terrible, although I'm currently traveling in the US I put the tree up before I left so the family can enjoy it. And there's a Celine Christmas ball right in the middle as a feature deco Happy Christmas everyone Out of all of the tree's posted, i think your tree is my favorite!I just love it! The train adds double amazingness Thanks Emily Gotta love a good Christmas tree! Hope everybody had a great festive season Quote
Edwin Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:11 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:11 PM Bumping this topic for this year's Christmas Trees! Show us your trees Quote
whineupemily Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:40 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:40 PM Bumping this topic for this year's Christmas Trees! Show us your trees Yea, ours, ISN'T EVEN UP YET.It's freaking December .. 11th? AND THE TREE IS STILL NOT UP. Excuse me while I go yell at the mother hahahaha Quote
Frida Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:40 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:40 PM We don't put ours up til the 23rd so I can't post pics yet, but I can't wait to see everyone elses Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
whineupemily Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:01 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:01 PM We don't put ours up til the 23rd so I can't post pics yet, but I can't wait to see everyone elses When do you take it down? Quote
Frida Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:06 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:06 PM We don't put ours up til the 23rd so I can't post pics yet, but I can't wait to see everyone elses When do you take it down? All christmas decorations gets taken down around Januray 7-8th, but I hang on to the tree for as long as I can LOL, perhaps the 12th or so.. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Jacqui Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:12 PM Author Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:12 PM (edited) http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp172/JacquiCeline/27-11-09_1610_Finished.jpgSame spot, but different decorations this year! (The downstairs tree is the same as last year, so I won't bother posting that one.) Edited December 11, 2009 at 10:13 PM by Jacqui Quote
celinefanonline Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:18 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:18 PM i love xmas tree! won't put the xmas tree this year as i am going oversea! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
dj4celine Posted December 12, 2009 at 12:12 AM Posted December 12, 2009 at 12:12 AM I wonder who's gonna put up the tree back home this year. And here I think I'll just get one like Sammy's desktop tree Quote
whineupemily Posted December 12, 2009 at 02:27 AM Posted December 12, 2009 at 02:27 AM A cousins Christmas Tree. Even though It's not mine, I thought Id post it Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 12, 2009 at 03:58 AM Posted December 12, 2009 at 03:58 AM My dad hasn't let me put up a tree for years now, I think I was able to talk him into a real tree for Christmas maybe two times after my mom passed away almost 7 years ago. He just doesn't want to spend the money or hassle with decorations and everything now I guess. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Frida Posted December 12, 2009 at 08:43 AM Posted December 12, 2009 at 08:43 AM My dad hasn't let me put up a tree for years now, I think I was able to talk him into a real tree for Christmas maybe two times after my mom passed away almost 7 years ago. He just doesn't want to spend the money or hassle with decorations and everything now I guess. OT, but I'm so sorry to hear that Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
whineupemily Posted December 12, 2009 at 07:38 PM Posted December 12, 2009 at 07:38 PM My dad hasn't let me put up a tree for years now, I think I was able to talk him into a real tree for Christmas maybe two times after my mom passed away almost 7 years ago. He just doesn't want to spend the money or hassle with decorations and everything now I guess. Quote
nano Posted December 12, 2009 at 08:13 PM Posted December 12, 2009 at 08:13 PM We don't put ours up til the 23rd so I can't post pics yet, but I can't wait to see everyone elses same here. We bring the tree in on 23rd and decorate it on Christmas eve morning. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CelineRules! Posted December 12, 2009 at 08:20 PM Posted December 12, 2009 at 08:20 PM I wonder who's gonna put up the tree back home this year. And here I think I'll just get one like Sammy's desktop tree aww..I hope it's a little bigger than that though, but everything that adds to the Christmas spirit is nice We don't have those trees at work this year, cause guess what? We lost them when we moved Quote
celinedream Posted December 15, 2009 at 05:09 PM Posted December 15, 2009 at 05:09 PM ok my turn- we decorate our tree with ornaments we get from our travels...it's a nice thing to do cause we remember all the places we've been to and the people we've met along the way etc.that's my dog by the way... In Mexico some people put also a manger to represent the birth of Jesus. We got this tradition from the Spanish. We don't put the baby Jesus until Xmas Eve...when we sing lullabies for him. Feliz Navidad! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Edwin Posted December 15, 2009 at 05:28 PM Posted December 15, 2009 at 05:28 PM Yay more photos! Great ones so far! Quote
dj4celine Posted December 15, 2009 at 06:29 PM Posted December 15, 2009 at 06:29 PM I wonder who's gonna put up the tree back home this year. And here I think I'll just get one like Sammy's desktop tree aww..I hope it's a little bigger than that though, but everything that adds to the Christmas spirit is nice We don't have those trees at work this year, cause guess what? We lost them when we moved OMD :lmao: Awww.. such nice pics Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted December 19, 2009 at 05:21 AM Posted December 19, 2009 at 05:21 AM ours aren't finish yet but i'm planning to decorate it all tomorrow morning. Quote
whineupemily Posted December 19, 2009 at 06:00 AM Posted December 19, 2009 at 06:00 AM Well our tree is up. With no lights.. or decorations.. or anything. It's just there Quote
Frida Posted December 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM Posted December 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM Well our tree is up. With no lights.. or decorations.. or anything. It's just there Haha, poor thing Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
whineupemily Posted December 19, 2009 at 10:18 AM Posted December 19, 2009 at 10:18 AM Well our tree is up. With no lights.. or decorations.. or anything. It's just there Haha, poor thingNicole! :in_love: Anyway Id rather it just be taken down. It looks to weird and awkward. Quote
Frida Posted December 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM Posted December 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM (Haha, Nicooooooole. Love SJP's santa hat btw) I keep imagining a sad tree crying "nobody loves meeeeee!" (need more sleep) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
whineupemily Posted December 19, 2009 at 12:39 PM Posted December 19, 2009 at 12:39 PM Now that you mention it, looking at the tree I wouldn't doubt it's saying thinking anything short of that Awww :xmas1: Well I'm sure we will get around to decorating it sometime in January Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.