celinefan5 Posted December 22, 2008 at 02:08 PM Posted December 22, 2008 at 02:08 PM Merry Christmas everyone! And of course Celine, Rene and Rene-Charles...I'm sure Santa will make a visit Quote
Cellphone Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:31 AM Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:31 AM Merry Christmas Céline and everyone on the forum! Quote
Scorpian Posted December 23, 2008 at 01:11 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 01:11 PM Merry Christmas Céline, René, R-C and all the members of the forum Quote http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/sscorpian/celinedion.png Taking Chances World Tour 14.06.2008: Frankfurt (Germany) *** My YouTube Channel *** *** Last Fm ***
wunderbarCéline Posted December 23, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 06:05 PM Merry Christmas to Céline and her loved ones!! Also Merry Christmas to all the Céline fans around the world!! Quote http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3203/clinedionrl4.jpg
Lizzy Posted December 23, 2008 at 06:11 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 06:11 PM Merry Christmas to Céline and her family and everyone on the forum! Quote
Celinedionp Posted December 23, 2008 at 06:34 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 06:34 PM Merry Christmas Céline and your Family!I love you. ♥ Quote
Celinedionp Posted December 23, 2008 at 06:36 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 06:36 PM (edited) Ah, and Merry Christmas for all Céline´s fans Edited December 23, 2008 at 06:37 PM by Celinedionp Quote
Matej Posted December 24, 2008 at 02:01 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 02:01 PM Merry Christmas to Celine, her family and everyone! Quote
wandac Posted December 24, 2008 at 06:09 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 06:09 PM Joyeux Noel, Celine, et meilleurs voeux a vous et votre famille pour une tres, tres bonne annee en 2009! Quote
Lana-ua Posted December 24, 2008 at 07:59 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 07:59 PM Merry Christmas to Celine, her family and unique fans from all over the world, that are connected in so special way! Quote
whineupemily Posted December 24, 2008 at 08:09 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 08:09 PM Celine Joyeux Noël, je souhaite le meilleur à votre famille et que santa fait un très bon voyage à votre famille ce soir hahaha, vous êtes notre meilleur présent de Noël! Quote
angela5 Posted December 24, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 09:14 PM MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR CÉLINEFELIZ NAVIDAD QUERIDA CÉLINE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! ANGELA CODOCEO, CHILE Quote Angela Codoceo, Chile
nystrele Posted December 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM merry christmas celine cool cats! it's been a blast being part of this wonderful forum this year.my love (heeeee),=chuck taylor= Quote
Krikkete Posted December 24, 2008 at 10:59 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 10:59 PM Merry Christmas Céline, and happy new year! Wishes also to all of you fans! Quote Krikkete Krakkete Krukkete Krà "Leggo i topic prima di postare, ergo sum"
Boy Posted December 24, 2008 at 11:05 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 11:05 PM Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and of course to our dear Celine, Rene and their son Rene-Charles Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
TaCD24/7*52 Posted December 25, 2008 at 12:44 AM Posted December 25, 2008 at 12:44 AM Merry Christmas To Celine & family & to all her fans xxxxx,. Quote Celine Dion is "The Best in All Of The World" http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/cmcd6867/globe.gif
mkh3482 Posted December 25, 2008 at 01:42 AM Posted December 25, 2008 at 01:42 AM Merry Christmas to my Celine family!! Hope everyone has a safe and healthy holiday!! ...I still think back to the Walgreens commercial for her perfume -- you know, the one where the couple wakes up when they hear her singing "O Christmas Tree" and they come downstairs to find her under their tree? Saying I wish I could have Celine under my tree sounds really wrong, but you guys know what I mean Quote
celineangel7 Posted December 26, 2008 at 09:01 AM Posted December 26, 2008 at 09:01 AM ^ OMG I would love to see that! Celine dear I hope you and your family had the most awesome Christmas!We look forward to any wonderful things the future holds for you all.You really are special and you're always thinking of us as we always think of you. Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.