Jump to content

Win a uk cd single of ''My Love'', signed by Linda Perry.


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey Darren, I missed out on the last one SO, yes, WOW, crazy...good crazy....aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. :clap: Do give more detail and open that new thread really soon. I'm sooooooooo EXCITED for this new opportunity to WIN, eeeeeeks! :kicking: You're greeeaaaat! :flowers: :wub:
Posted
:jawdrop: OMG! I'm speechless. I'm definitely interested! :wub:

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hey guys...

 

I'm still waiting on info. regarding the soundcheck giveaway I'm afraid! :(

 

So in the meantime......

There will be a new giveaway later tonight, so stay tuned! :P

 

Darren.

Posted
i guess we could safely assume that giveaway is over because the tour finishes in a month
Posted (edited)

Im still working my #ss off for it, lol, so fingers crossed and bare with me 4 a bit, as there is still a month of shows left :)

But I'll see what I can do! :P

 

I need this next year off as much as Celine... lmao

 

Darren.

Edited by Ire23
Posted
Darren what do you mean by soundcheck giveaway?
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

A chance to win passes to attend celines soundcheck, before one of the remaining shows, if you have tickets to that certain concert...

 

Darren.

Posted
Pleasee let it be the Omaha show. Heck even if it's for Denver, I'd take the trip there!!
Posted

You are able to organize it? I didn't know you have been so involved in it!

Well maybe we should think about recording a part of soundcheck just for celinedionforum.com? and Celine would be able to dedicate to us? Everybody could see it then... but that's only a thought

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
don't take the whole hand when he's offering a finger! :whistling:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
You are able to organize it? I didn't know you have been so involved in it!

Well maybe we should think about recording a part of soundcheck just for celinedionforum.com? and Celine would be able to dedicate to us? Everybody could see it then... but that's only a thought

 

 

Mobiles, cameras, and recording devices are not aloud into soundcheck.... :)

 

Darren.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...