jjlovescéline Posted December 9, 2008 at 09:48 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 09:48 PM I just received an email from Hallmark and they now have UNICEF cards with sound featuring Céline Dion. The Hallmark website reads, in part, "This season, let Céline Dion and UNICEF help you spread the Christmas spirit": hallmark.com I then entered "UNICEF" in the search window - or - http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...archTerm=unicef Yoohoo!!! Quote
ThisTime Posted December 9, 2008 at 09:52 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 09:52 PM (edited) Ooh yeah! I bought myself a nice Christmas Card that has Celine singing O Come All Ye Faithful from Hallmark the other day. & I noticed the UNICEF note on the back of it (: Oh & someone I know better be smart enough to get me that TC birthday card Edited December 9, 2008 at 09:53 PM by ThisTime Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
peo Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:01 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:01 AM Can those cards (Celine's) be purchased at Walgreens or at K-mart? Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Your_Su_Phu Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:10 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:10 AM yeah I saw some at hallmark a few weeks ago Quote
celine_rox Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:11 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:11 AM yay every time i go to hallmark i look at all the cards to see if any of her songs are on themNOW THEY ARE Quote
celine_rox Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:13 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:13 AM hahahaand its alot cards too Quote
destin139 Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:17 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:17 AM so happy - thats christmas cards sorted then Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Celinefanatic07 Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:19 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:19 AM Yeesh it took long enough to become a topic! I saw the cards in Kroger a month ago, and I was sooo close to buying all of them, just to have them! HAHAHA. I'm thinking I'll buy them anyway. Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
iloveceline22 Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:33 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 12:33 AM OMD!!!! finallyyyy! i have been waiting for these cards to ring out celines voice forever!its about time!now i know what kinda xmas cards my friends will be getting me loland they wont b surprised once they open their cards and hear celines voice hahhaa Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
Shesings2me Posted December 10, 2008 at 03:56 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 03:56 AM Oh ya, oh ya, oh ya!!!! I'm pumped now! If it stops snowing here in Montreal (I'm here helping my sister recover from an operation), then I'll go buy some tomorrow. My friends and relies have been bored to tears with my same old Christmas cards every year. Now they can get something truly special at Christmas. Yaaay!!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
canadachick Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:26 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:26 AM I know!!! I work at a Hallmark store and I love it even more now! There's also nine designs/songs in everyday cards (b-day, wedding, love...) I asked my boss if I could have the picture that came with our display and she said yes! I walk by all the time now and smile because I get to see Celine everyday at work. Of course I open all the cards too just to hear her amazing voice! Quote http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l169/gretchenb05/womaninme.jpg "Without music, life would be a mistake."
idroveallnight Posted December 10, 2008 at 05:01 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 05:01 AM There is a humongous ad campaign for this featuring Celine in Hallmark Magazine. I saw it a few weeks ago and forgot to mention it. If you happen to see the December issue of the magazine, Celine is featured within the first few pages. If I have time I'll take a picture of it. There's also a cardboard display of this at my local Hallmark store. It's very cool actually. I can imagine Hallmark is kind of going down the tubes with this current recession and Celine is always good at boosting everyone's sales. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted December 10, 2008 at 08:07 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 08:07 AM YAYYYY!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
ce-line Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:44 PM Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:44 PM Cool! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Edwin Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:57 PM Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:57 PM (edited) Now this is COOOOOOOOOOL OMFD, I just noticed that there is an every day card that plays...you guessed it I'm ALIVE! I'm going to Hallmark!!!!!!!!! Edited December 10, 2008 at 05:04 PM by Edwin Quote
jjlovescéline Posted December 10, 2008 at 05:56 PM Author Posted December 10, 2008 at 05:56 PM Can those cards (Celine's) be purchased at Walgreens or at K-mart? There are other stores (besides Hallmark) that carry the Hallmark brand, but I don't know if they would have these particular cards. It would be worth checking it out....good luck! JJ Quote
peo Posted December 10, 2008 at 06:00 PM Posted December 10, 2008 at 06:00 PM Can those cards (Celine's) be purchased at Walgreens or at K-mart? There are other stores (besides Hallmark) that carry the Hallmark brand, but I don't know if they would have these particular cards. It would be worth checking it out....good luck! JJ Thank You! I will check it out then. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
celinerific Posted December 10, 2008 at 10:13 PM Posted December 10, 2008 at 10:13 PM I saw them the other day and I was so occupied with them, I almost smacked my niece in the head with my bag. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
ashleylovesceline Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:22 AM Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:22 AM I cannot wait to go play with them all!! Quote
Koolan Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:31 AM Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:31 AM Yay, gotta remember to make a stop at Hallmarks tomorrow. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
xl.dodo Posted December 11, 2008 at 11:10 AM Posted December 11, 2008 at 11:10 AM Oow, this is so cool. I haven't seen them here anyway... I'll ask my friend if he can buy some in New York for me. I HAVE TO HAVE ONE. Christmas can't get any better this year, with these cards! Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg'When I'm feeling down The mention of your nameIt lifts my spirit up.It makes me carry on,When I don't have the strengthYour faith can heal me.Like the sun that shinesYou gave me light to see.'
kerche Posted December 11, 2008 at 01:20 PM Posted December 11, 2008 at 01:20 PM This is sooo cool! I'm glad I saw this thread, and now I can run to my nearest Hallmark & buy a few to give to my Celine fan friends! At $4.99 each, it's pretty pricey... but I think I'm going to select a few of my fave ones & buy them for myself as a keepsake as well. LOL! American Greetings did the Ellen DeGeneres collection for last year, and I regret only buying 1...so I'm going to try not to make the same mistake again! Quote - Kerry -
Terre Posted December 11, 2008 at 08:49 PM Posted December 11, 2008 at 08:49 PM That's cool! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Edwin Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:42 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:42 PM Can those cards (Celine's) be purchased at Walgreens or at K-mart?I looked at Walgreens and Walmart, and even though they carry Hallmark cards with sound, they didn't have the Celine Unicef ones. However at Walmart there was an endcap of Jo Dee Messina cards with sound, soooo maybe Celine's could be place there in the future. BUT I got 5 cards at a proper Hallmark! BYLM, TCH, TPOL, TTWII and IA! There was only one IA card left, otherwise I would have stocked up on those! Quote
peo Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:47 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:47 PM Can those cards (Celine's) be purchased at Walgreens or at K-mart?I looked at Walgreens and Walmart, and even though they carry Hallmark cards with sound, they didn't have the Celine Unicef ones. However at Walmart there was an endcap of Jo Dee Messina cards with sound, soooo maybe Celine's could be place there in the future. BUT I got 5 cards at a proper Hallmark! BYLM, TCH, TPOL, TTWII and IA! There was only one IA card left, otherwise I would have stocked up on those! Thank You Eddie! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
dj_a_rock Posted December 14, 2008 at 08:44 AM Posted December 14, 2008 at 08:44 AM thanks for sharing. Quote
VintageCeline Posted December 14, 2008 at 09:20 PM Posted December 14, 2008 at 09:20 PM (edited) I don't think we can get them in the UK x Edited December 14, 2008 at 09:21 PM by VintageCeline Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
celineangel7 Posted December 16, 2008 at 10:08 AM Posted December 16, 2008 at 10:08 AM Woah how cool is this news! So besides Celine's voice is she on the cards too? I imagine some portion of the proceeds of these cards help UNICEF.Are these the choruses in the songs? Could people please post pics so we can all see what they look like. Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
rathnakumar Posted December 16, 2008 at 04:28 PM Posted December 16, 2008 at 04:28 PM (edited) Guys, I'd love a card that plays Céline's songs!!! I was wondering if anyone living in the USA can get that everyday card that plays TAKING CHANCES for me and mail it to me... I'll pay! Anyone..? Because in the website, I can't seem to buy it because I'm outside America... Edited December 16, 2008 at 04:38 PM by rathnakumar Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.