mirage Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:16 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:16 PM I don't think anyone can Jacqui.... I don't even think Céline really knows for sure what she's going to/ want to do after the tour! I think I see myself on the picture in Paris, outside George V!! the tall guy on the left! davey, it's amsterdam ;-) Quote
Davey84 Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:22 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:22 PM amsterdam?!??!?! WHAHAHHAHA oke then it's definatly MOI!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:27 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:27 PM I'm still not seeing it . There is something going around the eyes of that tall, dark handsome man! Quote
mirage Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:31 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:31 PM amsterdam?!??!?! WHAHAHHAHA oke then it's definatly MOI!! jup jup... girl with glasses on the left, bald guy in green shirt... they went behind the car and took a picture with her u know now!? hahaits bad that we have our camera's in our faces lol Quote
Jacqui Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:49 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:49 PM that's one of the main reasons why I say NO to AND part 2! She deserves a rest! Cos she's been working non stop for 6 years now! And if she's having a baby, she can practice in her own time for the possible part of Maria Callas.... I hope she'll do what she wants! Sure but what does she want? What do you want Celine? WHAT DO YOU WAAANNT? (Anyone like the Notebook? LOL) Quote
Davey84 Posted December 10, 2008 at 08:05 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 08:05 AM I'm still not seeing it . There is something going around the eyes of that tall, dark handsome man! darling you just described me! but yeah like Robin says, we have our camera's for our faces! amsterdam?!??!?! WHAHAHHAHA oke then it's definatly MOI!! jup jup... girl with glasses on the left, bald guy in green shirt... they went behind the car and took a picture with her u know now!? hahaits bad that we have our camera's in our faces lol I DO REMEMBER!! that's one of the main reasons why I say NO to AND part 2! She deserves a rest! Cos she's been working non stop for 6 years now! And if she's having a baby, she can practice in her own time for the possible part of Maria Callas.... I hope she'll do what she wants! Sure but what does she want? What do you want Celine? WHAT DO YOU WAAANNT? (Anyone like the Notebook? LOL) Jacqui's flipping out! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jacqui Posted December 10, 2008 at 10:53 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 10:53 AM Yes, yes, I am. It happens every now and then. I don't like being confused by Celine. (And I'm watching the Notebook now and bawling.) Quote
Davey84 Posted December 10, 2008 at 10:57 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 10:57 AM awww 'oney, then you've got it roughhhhh, cos céline is always confusing and contradicting herself! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jacqui Posted December 10, 2008 at 11:07 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 11:07 AM Really? I don't often feel like she contradicts herself. Usually I have no trouble understanding her, but lately...ahhhhh! Quote
Benjamin Posted December 12, 2008 at 07:32 PM Posted December 12, 2008 at 07:32 PM Cover http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/divers.20081212203037.jpg Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.