Jump to content

Chuck Taylor's blog


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Chuck, are you still with us? I just discovered your blog today :giggle: (admins, please remove or merge this topic, if it has been previously discussed, I just don't remember it).

Anyway... There's a beautiful HQ photo of Celine, Rene, Chuck and somebody else of his blog.

Again, sorry if this is a repeat, I've never seen this pic before, I thought I should post.

Edited by Teodora
Posted
Wow, Celine looks so beautiful. :wub:

"TAKING CHANCES" World Tour

[*] 1/30/2009 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BankAtlantic Center)

Posted
Chuck, are you still with us? I just discovered your blog today :giggle: (admins, please remove or merge this topic, if it has been previously discussed, I just don't remember it).

Anyway... There's a beautiful HQ photo of Celine, Rene, Chuck and somebody else of his blog.

Again, sorry if this is a repeat, I've never seen this pic before, I thought I should post.

 

He's still around. He recently posted something regarding the upcoming E! True Hollywood Story that will air in December. I think he was wanting to know if his interview(s) were shown. Anyway, I'm sure he's just busy with work and such. The holidays are here and I'm sure things are getting very busy at Billboard.

 

- Joe

Posted
Great pic! Thanks for the link!

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted

hi celine cool cats!!

sorry i've been away for a good while, but am always keeping up. i was at barnes & noble last weekend and scanned david foster's auto-bio... funny that he takes credit for discovering celine in america. did we know that?

 

hope everyone had a fab-o thanksgiving. "these are special times" !!!

 

xoxoxoxo

=chuck=

Posted
hi celine cool cats!!

sorry i've been away for a good while, but am always keeping up. i was at barnes & noble last weekend and scanned david foster's auto-bio... funny that he takes credit for discovering celine in america. did we know that?

 

hope everyone had a fab-o thanksgiving. "these are special times" !!!

 

xoxoxoxo

=chuck=

 

What's your favorite song off of These Are Special Times, Chuck? :)

 

- Joe

Posted
Celine DIon Forum: 20,000 Members Strong

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_215NG_qKOew/STIiqRtID0I/AAAAAAAAAm4/sFXeRDbjiQM/s400/mylovebanner.gif

 

For anyone who doubts the enduring popularity of Celine DIon—yes, I'm talking to you Sony Music—the four-year-old Celine Dion Forum just announced that it is now 20,000 members strong. I am not much for posting on many Web sites, but this is a community of connected, passionate cool cat followers—not just fans—whose knowledge of every nuance of all things Celine is legendary.

 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_215NG_qKOew/STIjY2F0wKI/AAAAAAAAAnA/nLWk7NJucx4/s1600-h/mylovesigrh4.jpg

 

As informative as it is, it's also entertaining to see the crafty artwork designed by some of the savvy users, such as these images.

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_215NG_qKOew/STIju6e3leI/AAAAAAAAAnI/nD_ClMujYF0/s400/celinevu4.png

http://chucktaylorblog.blogspot.com/2008/1...ers-strong.html

 

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks, Chuck. :flowers:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
:wow: COOL!! :D :clap:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)
cool! and those siggys are also some of my favorites here. :lol: Edited by dhena
Posted
I've been reading each and every blog entry and :w00t: so many of it are dedicated to Celine :wub: The forum's mentioned as well :clap: Hope to see some more new members join in here ^_^
Posted

hi celine cool cats!

 

i got a DVD of the E! true hollywood story today and was pretty pleased with the overall impact. celine doesn't participate directly, but the network did a stellar job of combing through old interviews. and unlike the persona of THS from olden days, it's not a scandalous tabloid affair. very respectful, actually.

 

unfortunately, i was taped in march, 25 pounds ago, and i am a big fat tick!

 

there's more, with some photos on my blog. hope you can take a second and look!

xoxoxoxoxo

=chuck=

 

http://chucktaylorblog.blogspot.com/

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Sad news....

But I know that this will not be the last we hear from Chuck! :)

 

Darren.

Posted

:cry: Whyy??

 

So sorry Chuck... -_- I hope that your future will bring you, your friends (like Céline) and your fans (you made a lot between Céline's ones for example) new great and better surprises!! ^_^

 

We'll miss u on BB!

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted

:( That really blows.

 

PLUS:

* Celine sing-along at 9 p.m.!

* Auction: Chuck's leftover Hanson CDs (a man's gotta eat).

* Tribute to the velvet black britches Chuck wore to a Mariah Carey party in 1996!

* My sincere appreciation for a wild, wondrous ride!

 

He's celebrating the lay off in NYC on February 24. Anyone of you going?

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_215NG_qKOew/ScHGwcdSU5I/AAAAAAAADek/gHFmoucezOE/s400/IMG_7010_2.JPG

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
What!? Chuck made Billboard Celine-friendly! We'll miss his reviews :(
http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...