Bellamy Posted December 7, 2008 at 04:25 AM Posted December 7, 2008 at 04:25 AM How do you encode it? I've tried upload several HD videos on YouTube, but none were accepted as HD. Which format and bitrate... do you use? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
GoldenLeaf Posted December 7, 2008 at 04:35 AM Posted December 7, 2008 at 04:35 AM youtube HD is so cool. I just tested uploading an extract from A new day bluray. Looks good I just uploaded Celine's performance at Grammy Nominations Concert 2008 in HD! Quality is flawless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrXch92LZiE&fmt=22 Quote
Bradders Posted December 7, 2008 at 05:24 AM Posted December 7, 2008 at 05:24 AM youtube HD is so cool. I just tested uploading an extract from A new day bluray. Looks good I just uploaded Celine's performance at Grammy Nominations Concert 2008 in HD! Quality is flawless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrXch92LZiE&fmt=22 Im one of your subscribers, I just noticed Quote
DuonganhCDF Posted December 7, 2008 at 09:44 AM Posted December 7, 2008 at 09:44 AM I encoded it in h264, avi file, bitrate 4500 . I think the max bitrate allowed is 5000, and the only code accepted is h264. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted December 7, 2008 at 11:13 PM Posted December 7, 2008 at 11:13 PM (edited) How do you encode it? I've tried upload several HD videos on YouTube, but none were accepted as HD. Which format and bitrate... do you use?I use a software called Ultra MP4 Video Converter to convert my HD videos to 720p mp4 H.264 format and it does a fantastic job. You can download it here http://www.aone-soft.com/mp4_video_converter.htm Edited December 7, 2008 at 11:14 PM by Calypso Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted December 7, 2008 at 11:15 PM Posted December 7, 2008 at 11:15 PM youtube HD is so cool. I just tested uploading an extract from A new day bluray. Looks good I just uploaded Celine's performance at Grammy Nominations Concert 2008 in HD! Quality is flawless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrXch92LZiE&fmt=22 Im one of your subscribers, I just noticed I didn't know you were one of my subscribers. Quote
DuonganhCDF Posted December 8, 2008 at 01:03 AM Posted December 8, 2008 at 01:03 AM I just tested another clip from AND show but youtube reduces the bitrate so it looks not so stunning, ok though.. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted December 9, 2008 at 01:41 AM Posted December 9, 2008 at 01:41 AM I am furious Adobe didn't optimize the Flash player for the mac. Those vids are unwatchable. OMG Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Edwin Posted December 9, 2008 at 01:50 AM Posted December 9, 2008 at 01:50 AM Im one of your subscribers, I just noticed I didn't know you were one of my subscribers. Haha, me too! I've always wondered if xXShadowBleedXx was a forum member! Good to know Quote
JP Posted December 9, 2008 at 05:25 AM Posted December 9, 2008 at 05:25 AM I am furious Adobe didn't optimize the Flash player for the mac. Those vids are unwatchable. OMGWeird. I'm on mac and quality is just perfect.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Bellamy Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:02 AM Posted December 9, 2008 at 10:02 AM Maybe Seb needs to upgrade his OS X? Or his Mac is old? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Céline's Blues Posted December 9, 2008 at 11:01 AM Posted December 9, 2008 at 11:01 AM I am furious Adobe didn't optimize the Flash player for the mac. Those vids are unwatchable. OMGWeird. I'm on mac and quality is just perfect..What processor do you have, JP? I still bet if you look into the Activity Monitor it'll show about 90% usage of the CPU while on Windows it's about 30% MAX. Bellamy, it's older but I'm driving 2 processors (real ones). Evidently they're not so fast for Adobe's dreadful optimization. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
dj4celine Posted December 9, 2008 at 11:05 AM Posted December 9, 2008 at 11:05 AM So Windows win in this regard Ooooh... atleast one reason to not get jealous of the Mac users Quote
Céline's Blues Posted December 9, 2008 at 12:02 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 12:02 PM The point is I can qatch HD videos from iTunes or here from our forum completely fine but flash is killing the whole browser. It's as bad. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Koolan Posted November 14, 2009 at 05:24 PM Author Posted November 14, 2009 at 05:24 PM Almost a year later, YouTube will add support for 1080p http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2009/11...to-youtube.html Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Koolan Posted November 18, 2009 at 06:44 PM Author Posted November 18, 2009 at 06:44 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGe8DuCy5PU&fmt=37 Watch it in full screen. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.