Elaine Posted November 14, 2008 at 01:21 PM Posted November 14, 2008 at 01:21 PM Hello everyone! GNT, a cable TV channel here, will broadcast the non-authorized biography movie and right after that, an never-before-on-television concert (At least that's what they've been saying during the advertisements ) It'll be on December 4th and there'll be a re-run on the 6th as well. Website:http://globosat.globo.com/gnt/secoes/progr...a=12/4/2008#tit I just thought it would be nice to share this with you... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
I Surrender Posted November 14, 2008 at 01:32 PM Posted November 14, 2008 at 01:32 PM Thats great !! Hope someone can capture it. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Costa Santos Posted November 14, 2008 at 01:59 PM Posted November 14, 2008 at 01:59 PM I won't miss it. Celine's very often been featured on Brazilian TV. That's great. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Elaine Posted November 15, 2008 at 10:18 PM Author Posted November 15, 2008 at 10:18 PM Well, now I don't know if I'm so excited about it... A friend of mine was the one who saw the ad on TV and I asked her to pay attention to it to give me more details. She did so and told me that on the background she could hear "Eyes on me", so I'm guessing it's the CBS special... Is there any other Brazilian who has seen the ad and can confirm that? I don't have cable TV, so I'm pretty much guided by what people tell me and the schedule on the site... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Costa Santos Posted November 15, 2008 at 10:29 PM Posted November 15, 2008 at 10:29 PM Hey, Elaine! I haven't seen the TV ad yet, but a person told me that GNT will broadcast the An Audience With Celine Dion special and the movie Celine. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Ronny83 Posted November 15, 2008 at 10:35 PM Posted November 15, 2008 at 10:35 PM Hey, Elaine! I haven't seen the TV ad yet, but a person told me that GNT will broadcast the An Audience With Celine Dion special and the movie Celine. Has "My Love" been released in Brazil? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
SensationalCeline Posted November 15, 2008 at 11:16 PM Posted November 15, 2008 at 11:16 PM I wish they would release the Audience with Celine special on DVD. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Costa Santos Posted November 15, 2008 at 11:22 PM Posted November 15, 2008 at 11:22 PM (edited) Hey, Elaine! I haven't seen the TV ad yet, but a person told me that GNT will broadcast the An Audience With Celine Dion special and the movie Celine. Has "My Love" been released in Brazil?Not yet, Ronny. According to SomLivre, the label that will be releasing Celine's My Love: Essential Collection album here, in Brazil, it's out next week. However, it's already available on one of the biggest Brazilian download websites, Terra Sonora; it's #3 on the Top Albums chart and #1 on the Top POP Albums chart - Celine's #2 on the Top Artists chart, just behind very famous Brazilian artists, and #1 on the Top POP Artists chart, ahead of Madonna, Mariah Carey and Britney Spears. :clap: Edited November 15, 2008 at 11:24 PM by Costa Santos Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Costa Santos Posted November 20, 2008 at 02:43 PM Posted November 20, 2008 at 02:43 PM Just saw some TV ads. They'll really broadcast the movie Céline and the An Audience With Celine Dion special. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Boy Posted November 22, 2008 at 08:49 AM Posted November 22, 2008 at 08:49 AM Well, it's good she's being broadcasted, I loved "An Audience With Celine Dion", she looked and sounded great, byt the movie "Celine" simply SUCKS... :puke" Such a crap really. I was shocked at that. Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Costa Santos Posted November 24, 2008 at 01:57 PM Posted November 24, 2008 at 01:57 PM Well, it's good she's being broadcasted, I loved "An Audience With Celine Dion", she looked and sounded great, byt the movie "Celine" simply SUCKS... :puke" Such a crap really. I was shocked at that. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 28, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted November 28, 2008 at 08:48 PM The commercialhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRDEEBYyisY Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Costa Santos Posted November 28, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted November 28, 2008 at 08:54 PM (edited) The commercialhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRDEEBYyisYThanks, honey! They've been broadcasting two different TV ads. This is the longest one. ... The Oprah Winfrey Show's "Miracle Children" episode is scheduled to be aired here on Dec., 2nd BTW... TOO LATE, but better late than never. Edited November 28, 2008 at 08:58 PM by Costa Santos Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.